The 5 year anniversary gift

umcthomas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I debated quite a bit about this, but finally decided to get my wife a Nintendo DS because she likes to play it at store demo station. I got the DS, Zelda PH, and Brain Age 2 for her. She was very happy. Score one for the gamer wife. I still remember when she thought I was irresponsible for buying a PS2 at release (when we were dating), within a month she was hooked on FFVIII and hasn't laughed at my hobby since (ok, maybe she laughs when I play a game longer than I normally would for achievement points).

-T

I wonder if its Nintendo who started bringing in more girls into gaming or what, but as they say "the more the merrier" until video games become too popular - then what?!

[quote name='Foo228']I wonder if its Nintendo who started bringing in more girls into gaming or what, but as they say "the more the merrier" until video games become too popular - then what?![/QUOTE]

ARGH! Combo breaker!

congrats on the anniversary. I wish I could get my wife into games. I have tried for years. Even bought her a PSone for Christmas when we were dating. Even the DS and Wii can't penetrate her boring hobby of reading books.

bread's done
Back