The 6th Annual Cheapy Awards: VOTE! - $1000 in Amazon Gift Certificates To Be Won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought all my stuff on blackfriday from Amazon and have been ordering from Bestbuy instore pick up....great so far!!

Goozex is gonna sweep since theyre community is getting bigger each day!

Heh, I hope I win, but congrats to whomever wins it :bouncy: you lucky bastards. But I bet amazon.com won a bunch of awards though. There sales can be intense at times.

500$ on blu-rays or 500$ towards a NEW Gaming/blu-ray laptop Please

I look forward to seeing the results. I feel shameful shopping at Circuit City this year but they kept giving me a new gift card every time i tried to get rid of one.

My opinion on Amazon is pretty neutral. They're such a big company that I don't mind paying an extra couple bucks to help support a smaller retailer who specialize in gaming. At this point, Amazon is sort of a faceless corporation that specializes in convenience... and that doesn't sit well with me. That's not to say that I don't order anything from them, but if I can avoid it and the prices are comparable, I'll usually go with the little guy.

New Egg is getting better with prices. Amazon is good when they have sales and Best Buy is for when you must have it at full price since they rarely have coupons for video games.

somehow I missed this and the voting now looks to be over - at least everyone I looked at was now closed. The best B&M deal has to be the TRU RB2 deal, hands down.

[quote name='bballsports']Ugh. I just saw this post and now all the polls are closed.[/QUOTE]

Fuddruckers! Me too.

I tried to vote yesterday evening, but the polls had already closed by then. Oh well. Just been too busy lately.

Good luck to those who did enter!

[quote name='Fakinmail123']does anyone know when the winners are going to be announced? Thanks.[/quote]
I've been thinking this same question lol.

"Anyone found creating multiple accounts will be permanently IP banned from CAG."
HAHA. Love it. I didn't even think of that. Seriously, did not occur to me. I guess I didn't care enough to. How much will that ACTUALLY increase your chances?!?!? Can you post a hall of shame of the people who did try? I assume SOMEONE did for you to add that bit...

Anyhow, when do we hear who won what?

[quote name='joeboosauce']"Anyone found creating multiple accounts will be permanently IP banned from CAG."
HAHA. Love it. I didn't even think of that. Seriously, did not occur to me. I guess I didn't care enough to. How much will that ACTUALLY increase your chances?!?!? Can you post a hall of shame of the people who did try? I assume SOMEONE did for you to add that bit...

Anyhow, when do we hear who won what?[/quote]

I'm like that too! Things like increasing my chances to win just simply don't occur to me. I'm a pretty honest guy, so I just don't get things like that. Maybe we're idiots, lol.

[quote name='adriley313']When do we here the results of the Cheapy Awards?[/quote]

Ditto.. while it'd be fuckin' awesome to win for simply voting, I'm mostly curious about the results. Cheapy must be playing too much Killzone 2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back