The A-Team promo picture

fart_bubble

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://entertainment.pastapadre.com/2009/10/23/the-a-team-first-look
ateam.jpg

The first official image for The A-Team has been released showing the four central characters. Click the image above to view it full size. The movie stars Bradley Cooper (Lt Templeton ‘Faceman’ Peck) Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (Sgt Bosco ‘B.A.’ Baracus), Sharlto Copely (Capt ‘Howling Mad’ Murdock) and Liam Neeson (Col John ‘Hannibal’ Smith).The A-Team is currently slated to release on June 11th 2010.

[quote name='JolietJake']I just can't see liam neeson as a part of the a-team.[/QUOTE]

Its not like he hasn't been in action flicks before and after Taken, I think he's a great casting choice

[quote name='JolietJake']He's a great actor, i just don't like him in tough guy roles.[/QUOTE]

Did you see Taken? I think he played that part perfectly. I loved that movie.

No, but i've seen things like Michael Collins, Les Miserables, and Star Wars Ep 1 of course. He just doesn't seem like the tough guy type to me.

Now can we get a picture that hasn't been photoshopped to death?

I don't know anything about the guy playing BA, but I'm noticing that the other three all just happened to be in hit films this year. If the movie was made 12 months ago, the cast would be completely different; its all very 'flavor of the week' choices.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Now can we get a picture that hasn't been photoshopped to death?

I don't know anything about the guy playing BA, but I'm noticing that the other three all just happened to be in hit films this year. If the movie was made 12 months ago, the cast would be completely different; its all very 'flavor of the week' choices.[/QUOTE]

He's an ex-UFC light heavyweight champ. Watch his fights on Youtube, he consistantly (win or loss) puts on a good show.

I think they look really great in this, and the earlier spy pics. I'm actually much more hopeful for this now. Maybe it helps that I wasn't expecting them to have cloned and grown younger copies of the original actors, but that's just me.

[quote name='JolietJake']He just doesn't seem like the tough guy type to me.[/QUOTE]
It's called "acting," brah.

Neeson and Cooper look the parts... terrific. the other two, not so much.

I would have liked Mr. T again.... seriously.

I wonder if B.A. Baracus will hate milk in this reimagining.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I think they look really great in this, and the earlier spy pics. I'm actually much more hopeful for this now. Maybe it helps that I wasn't expecting them to have cloned and grown younger copies of the original actors, but that's just me.

It's called "acting," brah.[/QUOTE]
Well i don't think he does a good job as a tough guy, brah.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well i don't think he does a good job as a tough guy, brah.[/QUOTE]

He was pretty badass in Batman Begins, though.

bread's done
Back