The Adhesive OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch.

Hey tude, unrelated to that.. what do you use to clean your bong? I found a shoebox full of three nice glass pipes, a bubbler, and one small but nice glass bong in my closet in another big box... was wondering if I should clean 'em up and sell 'em to some buddies or something. Olddd toys from back in the day. :p I know how to clean the pipes(ziploc bag, isopropyl alcohol, bit of salt, microwave for about 10 seconds, shake around for a couple of minutes, dump out and rinse thoroughly), but the bong is what Im curious as to what I could clean the bulb at the bottom with.

EDIT: Rocko, how much did you want for Kirby:CC? PM me or something. I bumped your thread but you ignored it. :(

I'll PM you in a sec, didn't even see you posted. I'm not very good at checking that.

I really need to start a new game. I've got Wind Waker, Paper Mario 2, and Final Fantasy IV Advance on my plate. I think I'd like to finish Paper Mario on the VC before I go to PM2, so it's either WW or FFIV.

I need to get FF3, V and VI on the GBA/DS. then I'll have all of 'em up to 9.

[quote name='Rocko']I'll PM you in a sec, didn't even see you posted. I'm not very good at checking that.

I really need to start a new game. I've got Wind Waker, Paper Mario 2, and Final Fantasy IV Advance on my plate. I think I'd like to finish Paper Mario on the VC before I go to PM2, so it's either WW or FFIV.

I need to get FF3, V and VI on the GBA/DS. then I'll have all of 'em up to 9.[/QUOTE]
Windwaker is good. Just make sure to get the teleport spell ASAFP.

[quote name='tiredfornow']*Cleaning Q*[/QUOTE]
Thats how I do it for mine minus the microwaving. Just put like some cling wrap on the openings and use rubber bands or whatever to make sure that it doesn't come off. Shake it around for a while and rinse it out good. Tada!

I just made a kick ass mix for chilling by the pool. Awesome...

When its real hot it like comes clean off and the alcohol turns BLACK. Disgusting shit. I've already got a buyer for two of the pipes, one of them has snoop doggs face on it.

Alright, I guess I'll work on both. :lol:

I wonder if I could actually beat the original Paper Mario. My two plays on the N64, I always got stuck at the ice palace. :(

[quote name='Eviltude']Heart Breakers is on TBS. Not a good movie, but Jennifer Love Hewitt is a hot little thing.[/QUOTE]
I'm disappointed that her career hasn't sunk low enough to the point where she has to do full frontal nude scenes. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait before I stop caring.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm disappointed that her career hasn't sunk low enough to the point where she has to do full frontal nude scenes. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait before I stop caring.[/QUOTE]
Depending on how much longer it takes, I'm not sure we would want to see it.

Who am I kidding? She could be 50 and I'd still want to see it. Might not be considered erotic at that point, but I'd still see it atleast once :lol:.

Damn battery acid ruined a great par of jeans. Luckily I noticed it just before I left the apartment. Also I caught that mouse yesterday, fucker was huge.

61l8e50ox3.jpg

[quote name='Eviltude']Depending on how much longer it takes, I'm not sure we would want to see it.

Who am I kidding? She could be 50 and I'd still want to see it. Might not be considered erotic at that point, but I'd still see it atleast once :lol:.[/QUOTE]
I don't know. There aren't too many 50 year old women who I'd want to see naked. Even if it is out of curiosity. I'd give JLH until she's 35.

I'm getting sick of all these Speedt threads. There are two Boycott CC! threads, a thread about the situation, a support Speedy thread, and a new one asking Speedy if he's alright.
I don't want anything to happen to him and all, but god damn people, come on.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm getting sick of all these Speedt threads. There are two Boycott CC! threads, a thread about the situation, a support Speedy thread, and a new one asking Speedy if he's alright.
I don't want anything to happen to him and all, but god damn people, come on.[/quote]

Indeed.

I hate to be the one person who seems like a dick, but I think everyone is trying to be way too "I'm into the community! Down with CC! Free speech for all!" and such.

My last post in the OT Boycott CC thread illustrated my position rather well, and I don't think I'll be posting about it again.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't know. There aren't too many 50 year old women who I'd want to see naked. Even if it is out of curiosity. I'd give JLH until she's 35.[/QUOTE]
You got the point though. She's smokin' hott.

With two T's.
Just like tits

[quote name='Moxio']Shrike why do you have a quote of tfn admitting defeat to you?[/QUOTE]To show off the size of his penis. Duh :roll:;).

[quote name='Rocko']I'm Rocko, pleasure to meet you.[/QUOTE]
I just noticed the top of your avatar's ears are cut off.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is...not at all what I was expecting. Good so far, but the idea of a nonlinear Kirby game seems odd to me.

I've beaten one boss but I've already got 30% completion. :shock:

Just reported Mario Strikers as lost, as it's been nine days since it was shipped. Dropped off Oblivion today, so I can have the next game shipped to my parent's house.

Shrike must like Starfox or something, cause that's where the quote in his sig comes from. It wouldve been way more enjoyable if he responded with 'Am I going to listen to this guy?' then I said 'YOURE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK! CHARGEEE!!' -:twoguns:-

[quote name='tiredfornow']Pfft, it wasn't even like that. I gave him good comp. He'd SLAUGHTER me when he played as E Honda. Out of all the matches, he ended up beating me 14-21 over all. We had wayyy too many of those matches where all of your life is gone and it's that tiny tiny little yellow chunk infused with the white outline of K.O. He is good though. I had never played with the boss characters though, or anyone else infact. I've always been a Ryu/Ken guy, and all those times I lost I was playing as someone else. I'm sure Marten'll tear me up when he reads this though. :([/quote]

Nah, no tear-up required.

I did get my DOA4 joystick working and mapped out though. Spinning piledrivers will fly with much zeal now. ;)

The scene where Turk fights a bunch of asian surgical interns over the briefcase while Kung Fu Fighting is playing is possibly my favorite scene of Scrubs I have seen to date. Awesome.

[quote name='Rocko']TFN, dammit, respond to me, you whore.

10 as high as you'll go for Kirby CC?[/QUOTE]
He's playing mind games with you in order to get you to lower the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back