The Adhesive OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']He's playing mind games with you in order to get you to lower the price.[/quote]

Apparantly. I'd like an answer. D=

[quote name='Eviltude']Double Dragon FTMFW.[/quote]
I would do this but everyone would hate me for the rest of eternity... but thats pretty much the case already so wtf?

o-rly.jpg

[quote name='Cormier6083']I would do this but everyone would hate me for the rest of eternity... but thats pretty much the case already so wtf?

o+rly__ruserious.JPG
[/QUOTE]
Is that meant to say that you have never played Double Dragon or you don't like it? If you have never played it, you need to, if you don't like it, you just got another person to hate you :D.

[quote name='Eviltude']Is that meant to say that you have never played Double Dragon or you don't like it? If you have never played it, you need to, if you don't like it, you just got another person to hate you :D.[/quote]

I'm not really sure what that was supposed to mean.... actually I never heard of it before.

[quote name='Eviltude']Cormeir, you win. It's been quoted so it's too late to change it. Just stay...[/quote]
ZOMG It's Cormier.... "I" before "e" except after "Z"

Also I don't care because thats not what I meant to say but it still fits.... because that game sucks.

There.... we hate each other thanks alot @55h013

Hell's Kitchen fully extorted. Gotta extort Midtown and then I have all businesses/warehouses/hubs/rackets. And should be Don of NYC soon.

[quote name='Eviltude']Cormeir, you lose. It's been quoted so it's too late to change it. Just go...[/QUOTE]
Apparently, it's not too late to delete his posts. :lol:

What it is with all of the trolls popping up in the OTT this week? I hope the ignore list doesn't have a limit, because mine's filling up quickly...

Hello from grandma's house.

Mmmm, cookies and ice cream.

This is the first time in my life that I've been here and had a 'net connection. And it is FAST.

Have I missed anything?

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Apparently, it's not too late to delete his posts. :lol:

What it is with all of the trolls popping up in the OTT this week?[/quote]

What a perfect time for me to come back.....
+, What have I done. It's evil who provoked it.... bastard.

Brendon> I need all the regulars to stay to work on more scenes.
Jason> Brendon...am I a regular?
Brendon> Yes, Jason. You are.
Jason>......My pants say irregular.

Home Movies FTW.

[quote name='Strell']Hello from grandma's house.

Mmmm, cookies and ice cream.

This is the first time in my life that I've been here and had a 'net connection. And it is FAST. [/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you're browsing on netscape and she has about 100 shortcut icons on her desktop (most of which are for a free month of aol). Either that's the case or that is not a real grandma, and you should leave immediately before whatever that thing is kills you.

Dell, dual core AMD 64. Vista, home, basic. There were about 20 icons on the desktop but I've gotten that down to about 7.

Currently using Firefox.

My grandma's computer can kick your grandma's computer's ass.

[quote name='Strell']Dell, dual core AMD 64. Vista, home, basic. There were about 20 icons on the desktop but I've gotten that down to about 7.

Currently using Firefox.

My grandma's computer can kick your grandma's computer's ass.[/QUOTE]
My grandma is dead.

I'm having a sligjht bitcomet issue with my router.

"Yellow: block
Yellow: blocked. You client is behind an intranet, Please see (http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/faq-nat.htm) for more information about internet and intranet. Other peers can not be reachable if the client is behind intranet unless NAT (Network Address Translation) has been set up. Please see (http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/faq-port.htm) for more information about "

So I'm guessing I need to tweak soem settings on my linksys router. And they have an option...

Firewall Protection: Enable Disable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Block WAN Requests
Block Anonymous Internet Requests
Filter Multicast
Filter Internet NAT Redirection
Filter IDENT(Port 113)

So I selected NAT which was unselected. EVerything is now selected. But I still have the yellow light. Any suggestions?

Or do I have tos etup a listen port in my router and then setup bitcometm to that port?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm having a sligjht bitcomet issue with my router.

"Yellow: block
Yellow: blocked. You client is behind an intranet, Please see (http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/faq-nat.htm) for more information about internet and intranet. Other peers can not be reachable if the client is behind intranet unless NAT (Network Address Translation) has been set up. Please see (http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/faq-port.htm) for more information about "

So I'm guessing I need to tweak soem settings on my linksys router. And they have an option...

Firewall Protection: Enable Disable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Block WAN Requests
Block Anonymous Internet Requests
Filter Multicast
Filter Internet NAT Redirection
Filter IDENT(Port 113)

So I selected NAT which was unselected. EVerything is now selected. But I still have the yellow light. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]You need to open a port through your router to your computer.
http://www.portforward.com

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Apparently, it's not too late to delete his posts. :lol:

What it is with all of the trolls popping up in the OTT this week? I hope the ignore list doesn't have a limit, because mine's filling up quickly...[/quote]
If there's a limit, Subs will let us know.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You need to open a port through your router to your computer.
http://www.portforward.com[/QUOTE]

Hmm... I just tried it... no go.
I guess I put the Ip address of my router in. Fior example, it list xxx.xxx.xxx.???

In other words it fills in the three x's and asked for the last part. Which I assume is 1 because when I log into my router through the web app it's xxx.xxx.xxx.1

But I've tried setting up some ports. Like 27000 to 28000 and then manually put in a 27xxx numer in bitcomet but it still says it's blocked. I have both UDP and TCP enabled. But still no go.

Just got back from the Beach Boys concert...

with guest drummer Uncle Jessie!

No really, John Stamos played the drums for a while, then switched to guitar and sang part of Good Vibrations

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmm... I just tried it... no go.
I guess I put the Ip address of my router in. Fior example, it list xxx.xxx.xxx.???

In other words it fills in the three x's and asked for the last part. Which I assume is 1 because when I log into my router through the web app it's xxx.xxx.xxx.1

But I've tried setting up some ports. Like 27000 to 28000 and then manually put in a 27xxx numer in bitcomet but it still says it's blocked. I have both UDP and TCP enabled. But still no go.[/QUOTE]If UPnP is enabled while you're trying to open your ports, it might interfere, so try disabling it.
Was BitComet green before hand?

[quote name='Liquid 2']If UPnP is enabled while you're trying to open your ports, it might interfere, so try disabling it.
Was BitComet green before hand?[/QUOTE]

I havenm't used bitcomet in awhile and it was green when I was on a different router. So I just need tos et this up.

[quote name='lordwow']Just got back from the Beach Boys concert...

with guest drummer Uncle Jessie!

No really, John Stamos played the drums for a while, then switched to guitar and sang part of Good Vibrations
[/QUOTE]
John Stamos is part of the Beach Boys? Since when? :whistle2:s

Just had my first ever alcoholic beverage in the form of a White Russian. Not bad, though it'll take me a while to get used to the throat burning and such.

Also, saw Spamalot today. Meh.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']John Stamos is part of the Beach Boys? Since when? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

He's one of their backup drummers now. He doesn't play that often because he's usually taping ER during the year, but during Hiatus he plays a handful of shows with them. This Boston Concert was their biggest of the summer I believe. He said he was a huge fan growing up and he can seriously play drums and guitar... really well. Not a bad singer either.

[quote name='dallow']We've had a large number of irregulars.

Including myself.[/quote]I would be an irregular irregular. I post about once every new moon, which one happens to be tomorrow. Also a meteor shower should be happening at 12 I believe, so time to go find someplace away from the city to watch it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Since kokomo bitch![/QUOTE]
Lies!

[quote name='lordwow']He's one of their backup drummers now. He doesn't play that often because he's usually taping ER during the year, but during Hiatus he plays a handful of shows with them. This Boston Concert was their biggest of the summer I believe. He said he was a huge fan growing up and he can seriously play drums and guitar... really well. Not a bad singer either.[/QUOTE]
I had no idea. Guess he wasn't faking it on Full House. :)

I'm soundboarding a remote broadcast during this shit-ass Open House Party bullshit, and for shits and giggles, I called and requested Gorillaz' Clint Eastwood, and the bitch had no idea what I was talking about.

Ya either way, The Beach Boys, even without all the originals, still rocks in concert. One of the best concerts I've seen.

My Dad was lucky enough to see them in their hayday in the 70s in concert... playing all their songs with Chicago as their opener and backup band.

[quote name='Rocko']Is it just me or is CAG really slow today, post-wise?[/QUOTE]That it is.

My dad rented Epic Movie. Sigh......
At least he's not forcing me to watch it with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back