The Admiral's 2008 Fifth Annual NFL Pooltravaganza! TehMuff1nM4n is the Winne!

Week 1: Arizona Cardinals
Week 2: New York Giants
Week 3: Buffalo Bills
Week 4: Carolina Panthers

Was thinking Denver but too many people are picking them. That made me stay away from New England last week also. Hopefully I get lucky again.

Good thing I forgot to sign in, I chose the Browns after the cutoff and they got destroyed by the Ravens!

Week 1: New England
Week 2: Green Bay
Week 3: Bye
Week 4: Buffalo

Now i'm trying a strategy. Pick the team against St.Louis or Kansas City!

I'm switching picks. I realized that relying on Favre is not a wise thing at this point.

Week 1 - Broncos
Week 2 - Bye
Week 3 - Giants
Week 4 - Chargers although I really don't like the pick. Don't let me down oh hometown team.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Now i'm trying a strategy. Pick the team against St.Louis or Kansas City![/quote]

Hopefully that works for me this week, with Denver playing KC.

For some reason, I just don't want to take Denver. So I'll take a bit of a risk and take the Arizona Cardinals over the Jets

Week 1: Bye
Week 2: Greenbay
Week 3: Buffalo
Week 4: Arizona

[quote name='thespamofpower']For some reason, I just don't want to take Denver. So I'll take a bit of a risk and take the Arizona Cardinals over the Jets

Week 1: Bye
Week 2: Greenbay
Week 3: Buffalo
Week 4: Arizona[/QUOTE]

I like Arizona's chances over the Jets. I think they can shut down the run and force Brett to throw the ball up for grabs enough times to render him ineffective.

Man I was going to go with Denver but since everyone is picking them I'm going to cheer for KC to win :D. Not sure who im picking this week yet.....

[quote name='Eviltude']I like Arizona's chances over the Jets. I think they can shut down the run and force Brett to throw the ball up for grabs enough times to render him ineffective.[/quote]

This is exactly what I'm hoping for, but the Cardinals are nothing if not inconsistent. Which is exactly why I'm a bit nervous about the pick (but not enough to change it :)).

For Week 4, I'm taking Buffalo.

I considered taking Dallas, but Romo's carelessness with the ball makes me uneasy about that one. You'd think he would've learned his lesson by now, given his major screwup in the playoffs. I think Denver might be underestimating the Chiefs, esp @ Arrowhead.

bread's done
Back