The Admiral's 2009 NFL Footballapoolooza! Zewone is the 2009 Pool Winner!!!

Thanks, Detroit. If this keeps up, I predict another winless season. You know you have to catch the ball, right? Stupid penalties didn't help.

I think someone could win if they just picked all the Lions' opponents.

Almost went with the Packers when I changed my pick from the bye week. Glad, for now, that I didn't take them.

Edit: Colins for the loss. That should make another dent in the pool, though not as big as a Vikings loss would've done.

[quote name='spidamatrix']How about those Jets, i didnt pick them this week, but they are my team and they looked great![/QUOTE]

Let's not go THAT far...they looked alright playing against an old,overrated team who should be 0-2 if the Jills didn't choke the game away.

But good job Farve leading the Vikes to a win and keeping me in this week :bouncy:.

How anyone can think Detroit is going to win anything, until they actually PROVE they can, is beyond me.

Bring on Week 3!

And a special shoutout to thespamofpower for picking the Raiders! Guts man, guts.

[quote name='keithp']How anyone can think Detroit is going to win anything, until they actually PROVE they can, is beyond me.

Bring on Week 3!

And a special shoutout to thespamofpower for picking the Raiders! Guts man, guts.[/QUOTE]

Part of me kind of regrets not using them, instead of picking the Steelers. But I think it will end well for me either way.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Have to wait until AA opens up the new week, likely on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Oh, seemed a little weird for the entry period.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']there there, there's always next year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but that's to long. If only we could do it with hockey...;)

[quote name='Monster Warfare']Oh, seemed a little weird for the entry period.[/QUOTE]

The reason I ask for people to wait until after the Monday game is so I don't have to go through a bunch of posts commenting about the weekend games between picks. Reduces the number of pages I have to scan.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The reason I ask for people to wait until after the Monday game is so I don't have to go through a bunch of posts commenting about the weekend games between picks. Reduces the number of pages I have to scan.[/QUOTE]

So even though I have not entered in the last 2 weeks, can I enter in the 3rd week?

I joined in time for week 2. Am I too late??? I wanted to use a bye for my first week and I picked Washington in week 2.

[quote name='eljefe707']I joined in time for week 2. Am I too late??? I wanted to use a bye for my first week and I picked Washington in week 2.[/QUOTE]

That's not how this thing runs or has run, from my experience

So...how to respond. I got it.

In a response to the Titans losing, I have officially declared that Tennessee is longer recognized by the Union. fuckers.

[quote name='Monster Warfare']So even though I have not entered in the last 2 weeks, can I enter in the 3rd week?[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, no. People can only join in the first three weeks before the season starts. Sorry. Better luck next year.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Sorry man, no. People can only join in the first three weeks before the season starts. Sorry. Better luck next year.[/QUOTE]

bein' all nice and stuff...

shit is in the rules mang!

you goin' soft Admiral...

I was nervous for a second with my vikings pick but then I remembered they were playing the lions. The lions had 2 score leads several times last year and ended the game getting blown out.

[quote name='seen']Twas fun thanks Jeff Reed!!! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I know, right? Who would've thought a clutch kicker like that, would miss 2 game winning FG.

[quote name='Jedi1979']between the Steelers, Packers, and Titans losing it should narrow the field quite a bit[/QUOTE]

Narrowed indeed :applause:

bread's done
Back