The Admiral's 2011 NFL Pool! Congrats to Gravel! King of the Pool!

Week 1: Buffalo Bills
Week 2: Pittsburgh Steelers

Rough week, not very much to choose from as a lot of these games will be very unpredictable.

Couldn't find this thread last week; if it's OK, can I join late and take my bye in Week 1?

Week 2: Washington Redskins
Week 1: BYE

Thanks Ackbar for running this again this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted earlier about this but in week 1 I picked the Giants but then later changed to the Patriots. You had me up as picking both and later had me up as losing with the Giants pick and winning with the Patriots. Because I picked the Patriots after, I'll assume I'm still alive.

Week 2 pick: Green Bay Packers

Week 1: Can I use my buy since I'm late to the party?
Week 2: Pittsburgh

I messed up. I thought we updated our original posts with our next picks sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CONMAN999']I posted earlier about this but in week 1 I picked the Giants but then later changed to the Patriots. You had me up as picking both and later had me up as losing with the Giants pick and winning with the Patriots. Because I picked the Patriots after, I'll assume I'm still alive.

Week 2 pick: Green Bay Packers[/QUOTE]

You are correct. i goofed. You're still in the pool.

[quote name='fatboyjam']Couldn't find this thread last week; if it's OK, can I join late and take my bye in Week 1?

Week 2: Denver Broncos
Week 1: BYE

Thanks Ackbar for running this again this year![/QUOTE]

Sorry fatboy. If you don't post in the entry period you can't participate. otherwise we have a ton of people entering in week 2.

[quote name='kvadair']Hey Admiral, would you like our picks in a new post each week, or just keep editing the original post? If you want a new post:

Week 2: Detroit[/QUOTE]

New Post please.

bread's done
Back