The Admiral's 2011 NFL Pool! Congrats to Gravel! King of the Pool!

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Eli Manning might be the best quarterback in history. His brother should emulate him.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't call himself ELIte for nothing.

I had a feeling that the Giants had a good chance of blowing this game earlier in the week, and glad I chose to use my BYE.

Texans just got a huge completion. Raiders just committed a huge penitently. 54 seconds left 1st and 10 on the 26.

I'm watching the Pats game and they just showed the ending to the Giants-Seahawks game and Jim Nance said "Wow, that'll eliminate a lot of people from the knockout pool".

:cool:

So long as San Diego wins, I am in pretty good shape. I still have most of the best teams in the NFL to choose from and my bye. Can't ask for much more than that. :)

Now the Chargers just need to win!

Before I forget here's my pick for week 6

Week 1: Raiders
Week 2: Giants
Week 3: Chargers
Week 4: Falcons
Week 5: Saints
Week 6: Packers

I remember a few years ago when the Titans started off red hot and I think won there first 7 or 8 games and a lot of people got burned picking them.

[quote name='packerfan10']I remember a few years ago when the Titans started off red hot and I think won there first 7 or 8 games and a lot of people got burned picking them.[/QUOTE]

Yep they lost to a pretty tough Jets team. With that said the Packers over the Rams is a pretty safe bet.

My pick for week 6.

Week 1: Chargers
Week 2: Packers
Week 3: Baltimore
Week 4: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 5: New Orleans Saints
Week 6: Oakland Raiders

Week 1 : Philadelphia Eagles
Week 2 : New York Jets
Week 3 : San Diego Chargers
Week 4 : New York Giants
Week 5 : Pittsburgh

Week 6 : Green Bay

Week 1: Houston Texans
Week 2: Pittsburgh Steelers
Week 3: San Diego Chargers
Week 4: Green Bay Packers
Week 5: BYE
Week 6: New York Jets

So people are already jumping on the Pack train eh? One of these games they are going to lose a close game and burn 99% of people who didn't already get stung by the Giants.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']So people are already jumping on the Pack train eh? One of these games they are going to lose a close game and burn 99% of people who didn't already get stung by the Giants.[/QUOTE]

The Rams have shown nothing thus far. Also as a giants fan I wasn't shocked by last week loss. It took a few lucky breaks for us to beat Arizona.

Week 1: Arizona
Week 2: NY Jets
Week 3: San Diego
Week 4: Green Bay
-----------------
Week 6: Pittsburgh

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']So people are already jumping on the Pack train eh? One of these games they are going to lose a close game and burn 99% of people who didn't already get stung by the Giants.[/QUOTE]

It's the St Louis Rams, if Green Bay loses to them I will laugh so hard that it will probably still be worth picking Green Bay.

On a side note, I went out picking Green Bay in like week 9 of the 09 version of this deal.

week 1: New England Patriots
week 2: New York Jets
week 3: San Diego Chargers
week 4: Atlanta Falcons
week 5: Minnesota Vikings
week 6: Oakland Raiders

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 1: Detroit Lions
Week 2: Green Bay Packers
Week 3: Carolina Panthers
Week 4: Atlanta Falcons