The Admiral's 2013 NFL Pool - Pool is over! We have a draw!

I was asked by poodie187 who's new to cag to take his pick since he can't post in threads yet. He's picking Tampa Bay for week 1. He should be able to post regularly next week.

The pool is not closed. No new entries please.

I will make the final updates. Good luck in week 1.

Also, one final note. Please don't start posting your picks for week 2 until Tuesday morning after the Monday night game. Because there's a Thursday night game every week now your picks for week 2 need to be in before 6 pm on Thursday. So you have 2 and a half days to make your selection each week. Thank you.

I didn't look through the entire thread, but since this week is now closed, here's how the selections break down.

I count 158 players

---------------------------

55 for Indianapolis

18 for New England

15 for Kansas City

11 for Tampa Bay

8 for Pittsburgh

8 for Houston

7 for Seattle

6 for Bye

5 for Denver

4 for Chicago

4 for Miami

4 for San Francisco

3 for Cleveland

2 for Washington

2 for Dallas

2 for Atlanta

1 for NY Jets

1 for NY Giants

1 for Detroit

1 for Cincinnati

Also, one final note. Please don't start posting your picks for week 2 until Tuesday morning after the Monday night game. Because there's a Thursday night game every week now your picks for week 2 need to be in before 6 pm on Thursday. So you have 2 and a half days to make your selection each week. Thank you.
Thanks for doing this again Admiral. Its always been fun and something that makes me pay attention to other NFL teams I normally wouldn't care much about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna pretend that it's not closed because I'm an idiot and because there's a kickoff delay.  I'm going to pick the Bears.  This way I can get eliminated Sunday...as opposed to the very last game like last year...

seriously though, good luck to all.

Hey Admiral - I actually picked TB this week.  I may live to regret notifying you of this correction =)

OH NO - I totally forgot about this!! :( If possible to get in I'd like to take the Colts over the Raiders.  If not, I understand and good luck everyone!

I totally forgot about this pool til this morning, I was so caught up in my Fantasy drafts and other stuff. It is always a fun time this pool. Admiral always put a lot fo time and effort into it. Good luck everyone. This has to be one of the hardest Week 1 in a schedule in a long time.

Currently both New England and The Colts are losing their games in the second half.

If both lose that's a huge Week 1 upset. Might be a weird, weird season.

--------

and the colts came back to win it. 50+ people have been saved.

Pats win too, thanks to their kicker for the billionth time since 2003.

Decent week for eliminations so far, but it's a shame NE and Indy won. Yes, I do revel in seeing huge favorites crumble to further my own gain. Both barely scraped by though, lucky break there for a ton of people.

Hey, hey, hey! Took a chance on a risky early pick and it paid off, allowing me to save some better choices for later! Thank you Seattle! And I have to doff my cap to the very, very few (only one?) who chose Detroit...your extremely ballsy move has paid off. Respect. ;)

Hey, hey, hey! Took a chance on a risky early pick and it paid off, allowing me to save some better choices for later! Thank you Seattle! And I have to doff my cap to the very, very few (only one?) who chose Detroit...your extremely ballsy move has paid off. Respect. ;)
Ha, Thank You! Gotta believe in your team!

Against the panthers yeah, but seahawks are the 2nd best team in NFC West. A harder game to call would of been the cards at rams.

bread's done
Back