The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

I have bad news. I have just heard from Raiden and this years prize was stolen.

This is the second year since the pool started that the prize contents were stolen. Both times the packages were mailed from the east coast to the west coast around the holiday season.

It appears that someone opened the package from the bottom, stole the 3DS and PS3 game, put in a box of cookies and a bottle of lubricant to add weight, and resealed the package. When raiden opened his package he at first thought I had sent it to him as a joke. It's my belief this happened while in the hands of the postal service.

I did have $200 in insurance on the package. I will try to recover the cost of the 3DS. But it's likely the postal service will try to argue that the prize was stolen after the delivery.

In any case, Raiden did get his $75 gift card since I sent that electronically. But unless I get recovery from the postal service the 3DS is likely lost.

LMAO i see that raiden is in all of them he must have no life or he is cheating and why would someone give away a 3ds are u retarded or u just rich u just dont give a shit

[quote name='GLocc5000']LMAO i see that raiden is in all of them he must have no life or he is cheating and why would someone give away a 3ds are u retarded or u just rich u just dont give a shit[/QUOTE]
Quality post, bro. You'll be a real asset to CAG... sure you wouldn't rather stay at Slickdeals, or where ever it is you came from? I bet they'd miss you.

Admiral: Were they at least good cookies and quality lube?

damn that's awful, if anyone has earned the 3ds xl it was raiden for owning in the football predictions week after week after week!.... i hope you do get the $$$ ... if i ever win anything valuable, i'm going to use this as a lesson..... and offer to pay for the shipping and have the sender use FED EX

[quote name='Pirate331']
Admiral: Were they at least good cookies and quality lube?[/QUOTE]

Lol I can't tell the quality as all the replacement gifts are still new as they arrived incase I need to send them back as part of the insurance claim. Seems kinda 'insult to injury' swaping in lube after you screw someone over, the cookies look good thou, maybe the Admiral can post one of the pics I sent.
The gift card was awesome, how could it not be right? Picked up a few things that were on my wish list for a while. I still have my fingers crossed for the DS thou as I asked for some DS games this xmas ^^

That definitely blows! Hopefully the insurance claim works out, but in my experience, they'll do everything to fight it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but even if you do get the money, it'll probably be 2-3 months before you see it. :cry:

bread's done
Back