[The (almost) Ultimate Lowball Sale of 2012! 10 Sellers, 200+ items, 1200+ Feedback!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgarism

CAGiversary!
Feedback
416 (100%)
The first time, we defeated the ultimate evil of cheap items...

.....Then, the second coming. It was swift. It was brutal. In the end, it was beautiful.

Now... The final hours are upon us. The third chapter of our thirty-seven consecutive group lowball sales (Take that, FBI!)

For those who aren't in the know, a few of us in the group on the site decided to get together to make a relatively large lowball sale. The group has been destroyed, all of it's members across the globe. But in these dire times, we must assemble to finally choose what color explosion this sale will end with.

I won't name all of the members participating quite yet, but I can assure you, you'll know each of them well if you've been on the trading forums.

Before we get into the lists, I'll give the quick rundown of the rules. There WILL BE A FEW MINOR CHANGES to the rules, so be sure to read through them!

START DATE: 4/?/12
END DATE: 4/?/12
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal, Amazon Payments. If necessary, we may accept other forms of payment, but at this point, we're sticking with those two.

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.

2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.

3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.

4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!

5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.

6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
This auction will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (EST) on 4-?-12. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each additional item will be $1.
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, we will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few dollars difference.
* Certain heavier items will be a few dollars more for shipping, but those items won't be able to be quoted until a ZIP code is known.
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

IMPORTANT SHIPPING/PAYMENT INFO!!!!!!

Since our buddy DV8HULK in the sexiest part of the world (Japan) is participating in the sale, his shipping prices will be a slight bit higher, but not unreasonable at all. His rates are as follows:

$5 for the first item, $1 for each additional item.

Condition info:

S - Sealed
A - No scratches on disc, case has no/minimal shelf-wear, manual has no bends/folds/wrinkles, looks new minus shrink-wrap.
B - Disc has very few, minor superficial scratches, case has shelf-wear, manual has a bent corner or minor cosmetic damage, including one to two minor (2 cm or less) tears.
C - Disc has a couple of superficial scratches, case has shelf-wear, possible GS stickers, artwork may have the top strip a little torn from sticker removal, manual possibly not included.
D - Includes case, manual potentially missing, disc has scratches, artwork may be simple GS cover.
F - As-is. We won't have any items under this listing, but it helps give a little more balance to the stipulations.

Now, I know you're excited to see the list of items that will be featured... But you'll have to wait just a little longer. I will update as much as possible over the next 48 hours, so keep checking back to see all the new goodies added. I can tell you, this may contain the most naked figures out of any lowball prior! That's enough to get your blood pumping and your wallets wide open, right?

Participants!

DaveMatthewsBand DeadBodyMan11
DV8SAD
Vulgarism
Aptanor
Mr.Pigster
Squarehard
TCTCLMVPHASE
Handsome_Chestshakers
Potatoemang
Nate Nanjo!

MORE TBA!

ITEMS!!!

CONSOLES

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Japanese LE 320GB PS3 System - NEW
I will split shipping with you on this, so please take that into account when bidding. Also, if you live in America, I cannot get the controller to you due to the battery. However, it is just a standard black controller, only the console is LE, so it will be complete again if you already have - or if you buy - a regular black DS3 controller.

:wii: White Wii system
[includes:

:psx: Sony Playstation w/AC cable, AV cables and 1 controller B- controller is in rough shape but console is in good condition

:psp: Black and Red God of War Ghost of Sparta PSP B
(NOT INCLUDED -God of War: Chains of Olympus Voucher and Ghost of Sparta -NOT INCLUDED)

PS3

:ps3: Ar Tonelico Knell of Ar Ciel Prem set S
:ps3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon A
:ps3: Sports Champions (damaged case)
:ps3: Bulletstorm S
:ps3: Rage Anarchy Edition (Sealed w/ Slipcover) S
:ps3: F1 2010 A
:ps3: Need For Speed Shift A
:ps3: Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Small drill hole on back of case
A
:ps3: Deus Ex (w/ slipcover) A
:ps3: Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Anniversary Edition - Slipcover is cracked down one side and has remnants of a GS Sticker. A
:ps3: Last Rebellion A
:ps3: NCAA Football 10 A
:ps3: Rock Band 2 - Unsure if Bonus Track Pack Code has been Used or not. A
:ps3: Sports Champions C (damaged case)

:360: Bioshock 2 S
:360: Bullet Witch C
:360: DeathSmiles A
:360: Gears of War (disc only) C
:360: Infinite Undiscovery B+
:360: Resident Evil 5 B-
:360: Dead Space 2 - Disc 2 is Missing, this is just for Disc 1, the case, and the manual.
:360: OXM Demo Disc Lot - Contains OXM Demo Discs #127-#131

Wii

:wii: 2000 Wii Points Card
:wii: Wii Fit
:wii: Elements of The Last Story - NEW
Premium Soundtrack and Artbook removed from UK LE but never used.
~NO GAME INCLUDED~
:wii: New Super Mario Bros B

3DS

:3ds: Starfox 64 3D A

NDS

:ds: Dragon Quest IX A
:ds: Henry Hatsworth A
:ds: Megaman Collection Zero A

PSP

:psp: Half Minute Hero B
:psp: Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 [duodecim] S
:psp: Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble S
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together S
:psp: Blade Dancer B-
:psp: Breath of Fire 3 B+
:psp: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII B+
BB Limited metallic cover PLUS exclusive Shin-Ra UMD case!
:psp: Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days B+
:psp: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness B
:psp: Dragoneer’s Aria B
:psp: Fate/Extra Limited Edition S
:psp: Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection B+
:psp: God Eater Burst S
:psp: Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom Limited Edition B+
:psp: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep B
:psp: Knights in the Nightmare S
:psp: Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch B
:psp: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Limited Edition B-
:psp: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Limited Edition B+
:psp: Metal Gear Solid; Peace Walker Limited Edition S
:psp: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops B
Includes Portable Ops PSP shell!
:psp: Mimana: Iyar Chronicles S/B
Box is slightly crushed
:psp: Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle S
:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin B-
:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable B+
:psp: Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology B+
:psp: Valkyria Chronicles II C
:psp: Valkyrie Profile Lenneth S
:psp: Ys I and II Chronicles Premium Edition C
:psp: Ys Seven Premium Edition S
:psp: Ys The Oath in Felghana S
:psp: Ys The Ark of Napishtim C
Replacement UMD case
:psp: Prinny: Can I really be the Hero Deluxe Box Set S
:psp: Mana Khemia S
:psp: Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts B
:psp: PoPoLoCrois A
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together - Case doesn't close all the way A

PS2

:ps2: Mana Kehmia 2 Alchemic Art Collection ~ Rosen Queen Exclusive limited to 2000 S
:ps2: Mana Khemia 2 Premium Box Set S
:ps2: Growlanser Generations Deluxe B+
:ps2: Kessen III B
:ps2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
(2-disc version, but with cover art from single-disc version and manuals from both)
A
:ps2: Sonic Unleashed (disc only) B
:ps2: Kuon (Disk Only)
:ps2: .hack// infection (Disk only)
:ps2: FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus (Former rental, no manual)
:ps2: Beyond Good and Evil B+
:ps2: Fatal Frame (Former rental) B
:ps2: Half-Life (Former rental, no manual)
:ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance B+
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories B
:ps2: Zatch Bell: Mamodo Fury (Disk only)
:ps2: Clocktower 3 (Disk only)
:ps2: Naruto Uzamaki Chronicles (No manual)
:ps2: Shadow of the Colossus S
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga S
:ps2: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories S
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts GH S
:ps2: Deus Ex: The Conspiracy - Manual is curved from being crammed in a blockbuster case. C
:ps2: Persona 3: FES A

Xbox

:xbox: Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (No manual) C
:xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta (No manual)B+
:xbox: Star Wars Battlefront 2 A
:xbox: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers C
:xbox: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King C-
:xbox: Phantom Dust - Disc has been Resurfaced B
:xbox: Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War - Disc has lots of scratches but plays fine. D

Gamecube

:gc: Evolution Words B-
:gc: Super Smash Bros. Melee D
Replacement cover/case, no manual

PSX

• Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus C+
    cracked case, good discs
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 B

NES

• Castlevania III Dracula's Curse B
    Small label wear.
  • Bart vs. The Space Mutants B
  • Monopoly - Complete with everything, in good shape aside from some minor water damage on the back of the box, and a rip in one of the sides. B-
  • Yoshi - Complete with everything, in great shape, no rips/tears/creases in anything. A-

Cases/manuals/inserts

:ps2: Digital Devil Saga 2-Sided Insert A
:ds: Ghost Trick - case, insert, manual A
PSX: Elemental Gearbolt (Case/Manual ONLY) B

Steelbooks

The Last Story Steelbook - NEW
STEELBOOK ONLY - NO DISCS - Removed from UK LE but never used.
The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Steelbook - NEW
STEELBOOK ONLY - NO DISCS - Removed from Japanese LE but never used.
Batman Begins Steelbook - New/Sealed
Picture for reference only - You will receive a brand new and unopened Japan exclusive steelbook. Japan and North America share Region A on blu-ray, so all of your standard players will play these discs. You can choose to watch in full English with no Japanese subtitles if you would like.
The Dark Knight Steelbook - New/Sealed
Picture for reference only - You will receive a brand new and unopened Japan exclusive steelbook. Japan and North America share Region A on blu-ray, so all of your standard players will play these discs. You can choose to watch in full English with no Japanese subtitles if you would like.
Blade Runner The Final Cut Steelbook - New/Sealed
Inception Steelbook - New/Sealed
The Matrix Steelbook - New/Sealed
The Adjustment Bureau Steelbook - New/Sealed

Blu-Ray

:br: Green Lantern - Emerald Knights S
:br: 30 Days of Night: Dark Days - In Replacement Blu Ray Case A
:br: 2001: A Space Odyssey S
:br: Blazing Saddles A
:br: Crank 2: Full Charged Edition
- Feature Film Disc Only, in replacement Blu Ray Case with original Artwork.
A
:br: Crazy Stupid Love - BD/DVD/Digital Copy Code is unusedA
:br: Departed A
:br: The Expendables - Disc Only w/Original Cover Art in regular DVD Case A
:br: Goodfellas A
:br: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Ultimate Edition S
:br: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition S
:br: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Ultimate Edition S
:br: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Ultimate Edition S
:br: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince A
:br: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Collector's Edition S
:br: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1 S
:br: Superman - Original Version A
:br: The Matrix S
:br: Mortal Kombat A
:br: X-men S
:br: Blu-Ray [and one DVD] Slipcase Lot [20 Slipcases! INSANE!]
Captain America A
Cars 2 A
Castle Season 3 [DVD] A
Due Date A
Dumbo B
Fast Five A
Green Lantern A
Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino A
Hanna A
Lady and the Tramp A
Prince of Persia A
Rango bluray slipcover A
Rise of the Planet of the Apes A
The Sorcerer's Apprentice B
Source Code A
Spice and Wolf Season One A
Stargate Continuum bluray slipcover (some sticky residue on back) D
Tron Legacy A
Wall E A
X-Men First Class A
:br: Batman Begins blu-ray B
:br: The Dark Knight blu-ray B
:br: The Matrix blu-ray B
:br: Inception blu-ray B

DVD

:dvd: Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance A
:dvd: Transformers - First Season (OG Cartoon) S
:dvd: MPD Psycho Vol. I C
:dvd: MPD Psycho Vol. II C
:dvd: Jackass Vol. I A
:dvd: Jackass Vol. II A
:dvd: Jackass Vol. III B
:dvd: Patlabor 2 Limited Edition #6287/10,000 B
Shrink-wrap removed because I heard a rattling inside the case. In shipping, the DVD case cracked on top and lost some of the plastic. View images for more information. Otherwise, never used. Books have been opened slightly and flipped through, but that's it.
:dvd: Prison Break S1 B
:dvd: Prison Break S2 B
:dvd: American Dad V1 B
:dvd: American Dad V2 B
:dvd: Family Guy V1 B
:dvd: Family Guy V2 B
:dvd: Family Guy V3 B
:dvd: Family Guy V4 B
:dvd: Smallville S1 B
:dvd: Simpsons S1 B
:dvd: Simpsons S3 B
:dvd: Everybody Loves Raymond S2 B
:dvd: Everybody Loves Raymond S4 B
:dvd: Heroes S1 B
:dvd: Heroes S2 B
:dvd: Oz S1 C
:dvd: Chapelle Show S2 B
:dvd: South Park S4 B
:dvd: South Park S5 B
:dvd: South Park S7 B
:dvd: The Office S1 B
:dvd: The Office S2 B
:dvd: The Office S3 B
:dvd: The Office S4 B
:dvd: Lost S1 B
:dvd: Lois & Clark S1 B
:dvd: Batman Begins A
:dvd: Blades of Glory A
:dvd: Dark Knight A
:dvd: The Last Samurai - 2 Disc Full Screen EditionB
:dvd: The Matrix B
:dvd: Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist W/Slipcover C
:dvd: Red Vs. Blue: Season 2 C
:dvd: The Simpsons: Chrismas 2 B
:dvd: The Simpsons Gone Wild A
:dvd: The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror B
:dvd: Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Unrated Widescreen Edition w/ Slipcover B
:dvd: The Watchmen - Full Screen Edition A
:dvd: The Great Escape 2-disc CE (w/ slipcover) S
:dvd: You're Under Arrest 01 A
:dvd: You're Under Arrest 02 S
:dvd: You're Under Arrest 03 S

Strategy Guides

Graphic Novels/Comics

Everything listed as my own [from Fantastic Five to '85] will be listed as a B condition or lower. I consider B to be gently read, since most books have a lLimeittle bit of wear from opening and reading. Consider a B rating as in great condition, read through, but not new.

Books

Figures/Plushies

Everything Else!

]Pokemon Budew Plushie[/URL] [COLOR=

Last edited by a moderator:
A quest it shall be, SIR DEATH BROCCOLI shall be watching from cliff-side like the reoccurring minor villain he is.

[quote name='tiktektak']Too much green.... Have to eat vegetables.....[/QUOTE]

Oh, there will be so much more green. As a matter of fact, ENTIRE OP WILL NOW BE GREEN!

I'll actually spoiler the rules in a few days, I just want to make sure everybody sees that there are some items coming from Japan, so if they win said items, they won't be full of anger over a $5+ shipping total for one item.

^ And with that, I'll still end up eating a fair amount of shipping, I'm sure. ;)

Speaking of items from Japan, I will try to get my list up today if I have any down time at work today, otherwise, I'll get it up later tonight.

Im want in, but im guessing DV8HULK from Japan will ship to Canada, what about the other items? Will you ship to Canada for the other items?

[quote name='z7enZ']Im want in, but im guessing DV8HULK from Japan will ship to Canada, what about the other items? Will you ship to Canada for the other items?[/QUOTE]

I can't speak on behalf of the other participants, but I am willing to ship to Canada. If you win any of my items, I'll just give you the actual total. I'm sure the other fellows won't mind either, but I'll have to get their official word on it.

With that being said, the start date will be sometime between April 8th and the 12th. Right now I'm narrowing it down, but I'd like to give a little bit of time to prepare everything first before jumping right into it.

Also, unlike how most other lowball sales are, we're doing something a little different with the end-time... We're going to end it earlier in the evening so it's easier for all participants, and that even means you'll potentially get your invoices in the same night as well.

Just give us a little bit of time to get everything ironed out, and I can promise this'll be another fun and sexy lowball sale. It's extra sexy because you know DV8HATE doesn't mess around when it comes to cute Japanese girl memorabilia.

Here you go Vulgster. LMK if any links are broken or if you find any typos. Threw this together real quick from work! :whistle2:$

Pepsi Pink - New/Sealed
Japan Exclusive!
Pepsi Carribbean Gold - New/Sealed
Japan Exclusive!

Miku Append 1/8 Scale Vocaloid Figure ~ official release from Max Factory, Japan - New/Sealed - SPECIAL PICS
Holo 1/8 Scale Spice and Wolf Figure ~ official release from CM's Corporation, Japan New/Sealed - SPECIAL PICS
Black Rock Shooter Beast Figma - NEW
Limited Edition Figma only available with the LE version of Huke's first Artbook. I'm keeping the book, but the unopened figure is up for grabs!
Evangelion Lawson Exclusive Summer Gashapon ~ Mari - New in Bag
Evangelion Lawson Exclusive Summer Gashapon ~ Rei - New in Bag
Shinryaku! Ika Musume Mini Stop Exclusive Gashapon - New/Sealed
Due to the random nature of these promotions, I don't know which figure of the 6 is inside the box.
Shinryaku! Ika Musume Mini Stop Exclusive Strap & Sticker Set - NEW
Shakugan no Shana Poster - New/Sealed
The poster is full color, it is only red tinted on the box. Since I haven't opened it, I can't guarantee size, but these scroll type posters are normally in the range of 10-11 inches wide and 1.5-2ft long.
Double Sided Pencil Board

Elements of The Last Story - NEW
Premium Soundtrack and Artbook removed from UK LE but never used.

The Last Story Steelbook - NEW
STEELBOOK ONLY - NO DISCS - Removed from UK LE but never used.
The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Steelbook - NEW
STEELBOOK ONLY - NO DISCS - Removed from Japanese LE but never used.
Batman Begins Steelbook - New/Sealed
The Dark Knight Steelbook - New/Sealed
Blade Runner The Final Cut Steelbook - New/Sealed
Inception Steelbook - New/Sealed
The Matrix Steelbook - New/Sealed

:ps3:Final Fantasy XIII-2 Japanese LE 320GB PS3 System - NEW
I will split shipping with you on this, so please take that into account when bidding. Also, if you live in America, I cannot get the controller to you due to the battery. However, it is just a standard black controller, only the console is LE, so it will be complete again if you already have - or if you buy - a regular black DS3 controller.

Batman Begins blu-ray - USED
The Dark Knight blu-ray - USED
The Matrix blu-ray - USED
Inception blu-ray - USED

:ps2:Mana Kehmia 2 Alchemic Art Collection ~ Rosen Queen Exclusive limited to 2000 - New/Sealed

Tokyo Game Show 2011 Sega Official Book & DVD

[quote name='Cmw7290']Is Pepsi Pink or Pepsi Carribbean Gold any good?[/QUOTE]

I thought Carribbean Gold was pretty good. Pink wasn't good to me, but then again, I hate strawberry anything.
And don't let the "milk" part of the Pepsi Pink description fool you, I think they just tossed that in there for Japanese people because they seem to like it. It doesn't have a milk taste at all.

[quote name='Jam424']:ps3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon A $2
[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, it'll be another ten or so days before we get started, but your enthusiasm is quite appreciated!

A bunch of really awesome stuff here, can't wait for the lowball to start up. Looks like I'm going to have to be paying for some Japanese shipping, too...

Please add:

The Adjustment Bureau Steelbook - New/Sealed

Sorry, didn't realize we had a condition guide! Please update:

Persona 3 FES - A
Let's just mark my four used blus as B so I don't have to check the cases at all. Positive the disks are minty though.
Aaaaand, I'm guessing you can figure out the sealed stuff, yeah? ;)

is there going to be any japanese women in here i really want to bid and win a set :)

[quote name='starmask2k3']is there going to be any japanese women in here i really want to bid and win a set :)[/QUOTE]

That's horribly illegal and, to be quite honest, fairly terrifying. There is a disgusting problem in the world with trafficking of humans, and your desire to help fund that operation puts me in an awkward position.

:drool:

[quote name='starmask2k3']is there going to be any japanese women in here i really want to bid and win a set :)[/QUOTE]

Cause that's not creppy at all.
Let us cleanse our minds with some T-Ara

watch

Alright good buddy, here's your update with pictures and grades. Enjoy!

PS3

:ps3: Sports Champions C (damaged case)

:360: Bullet Witch C
:360: DeathSmiles A
:360: Gears of War (disc only) C
:360: Infinite Undiscovery B+

NDS

:ds: Dragon Quest IX A
:ds: Henry Hatsworth A

PSP

:psp: Half Minute Hero B
:psp: Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 [duodecim] S
:psp: Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble S

PS2

:ps2: Kessen III B
:ps2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
(2-disc version, but with cover art from single-disc version and manuals from both)
A
:ps2: Sonic Unleashed (disc only) B

Cases/manuals/inserts

:ps2: Digital Devil Saga 2-Sided Insert A
:ds: Ghost Trick - case, insert, manual A

Blu-Ray

:br: The Matrix S
:br: Mortal Kombat A
:br: X-men S
:br: Blu-Ray [and one DVD] Slipcase Lot [20 Slipcases! INSANE!]
Captain America A
Cars 2 A
Castle Season 3 [DVD] A
Due Date A
Dumbo B
Fast Five A
Green Lantern A
Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino A
Hanna A
Lady and the Tramp A
Prince of Persia A
Rango bluray slipcover A
Rise of the Planet of the Apes A
The Sorcerer's Apprentice B
Source Code A
Spice and Wolf Season One A
Stargate Continuum bluray slipcover (some sticky residue on back) D
Tron Legacy A
Wall E A
X-Men First Class A

DVD

:dvd: The Great Escape 2-disc CE (w/ slipcover) S
:dvd: You're Under Arrest 01 A
:dvd: You're Under Arrest 02 S
:dvd: You're Under Arrest 03 S

Graphic Novels/Comics

Everything listed as my own [from Fantastic Five to '85] will be listed as a B condition or lower. I consider B to be gently read, since most books have a little bit of wear from opening and reading. Consider a B rating as in great condition, read through, but not new.

Figures/Plushies

Everything Else!

Updated all of your things TLP as well as a few more of my own, I'll be finishing off my list later on tonight as well as cleaning up the OP a bit. Let me know if I messed anything up or if anyone finds any broken links/fuck ups.

-DBM

Mountain Dew Grape is available in Japan.

A deep purple-colored, Grape-flavored Mountain Dew. Since its introduction in mid-2011, it has only been available in Japan exclusively in Pepsi and Boss vending machines. It is only offered in 12 oz (340 g) cans and not available in stores in Japan. Its taste has often been compared to that of Grape flavored Jolly Rancher candies.

Otherwise, I think it's pretty difficult to find even regular Mountain Dew in Japan. I still have a few cans with MGS Peacewalker characters on them. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I would but I am saving my pennies for this:

***ZXT waving his sexy cash***[/QUOTE]

Well, I still might put a bid in, but Mr. EVERY PS3 MADE himself is here to crush any hopes I have :p

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well, I still might put a bid in, but Mr. EVERY PS3 MADE himself is here to crush any hopes I have :p[/QUOTE]

Plus as much as I like FFXIII-2.... I can't justify a 3rd PS3 that will pretty much be there for show and/or a dedicated blu-ray player ;)

And trust me it is taking every ounce of strength to not want to lay a bid down on that sexy beast. :booty:

And don't portray me like that ;)... I work my arse off :D oh wait... this emoticon is more appropriate: :wall:

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Ugh...someone stop me from bidding on that PS3...[/QUOTE]

For every bid you make on that PS3, there is 1% less of a chance for Darkstalkers 4 to be made.

[quote name='thelonepig']Mountain Dew Grape is available in Japan.

Otherwise, I think it's pretty difficult to find even regular Mountain Dew in Japan. I still have a few cans with MGS Peacewalker characters on them. :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't realize that it wasn't in the U.S.
I tried it and thought it was just OK.

Yeah, you are right though, regular Mountain Dew is the rare thing here.

And for DBM, Vulgster, just making sure someone takes note of P3 FES and my condition changes I posted about. ;)

We did have Mountain Dew Pitch Black, which I remember as the only type of Mountain Dew I really liked...

Gonna update that for ya quick DVL8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back