The Alternative & Punk OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post!

I really want to see Dr. Parnassus. I had plans but they fell through and now I feel like shit (unrelated). :[

Anyone that hasn't seen The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford it's only $3.44 on Blu at gohastings.

I just wish they weren't sold out of the Blu's I want.

Terminator Salvation wasn't as shitty as I thought it would be. Christian Bale and the other two leads made it pretty entertaining for a summer action movie.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Terminator Salvation wasn't as shitty as I thought it would be. Christian Bale and the other two leads made it pretty entertaining for a summer action movie.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I went in with low expectations, and came out entertained.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Terminator Salvation wasn't as shitty as I thought it would be. Christian Bale and the other two leads made it pretty entertaining for a summer action movie.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I agree. I went in with low expectations, and came out entertained.[/QUOTE]

The game is terrible though, even Number84 hated it. I'm still mad that I bought it, and I paid $7.48 on clearance at Target.

I'd say its worth it if you pay for an early bird ticket. Anything more than five bucks and I would've felt ripped off.

I'm going to see Avatar in 3d tomorrow. It better live up to the hype.
[quote name='Stoneface']
Seeing The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus tonight. : )
[/QUOTE]

Bastard. Take me with you.

Did you ever take my advice and put A Christmas Tale on your netflix queue?
Also, I'll pay for your ticket if you make it down here by 9.

Can anyone tell me what the hell my mobo is on this list so I can try and find out if it can do a 64-bit os (my processor can)? That's the list of parts from Dell that shipped to me when I got the system.

e0360z.png

[quote name='tiredfornow']Daybreakers was neat until the ending. Terrible ending.[/QUOTE]

Damn it, I hope you're wrong. I'm hoping to catch it tomorrow.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm going to see Avatar in 3d tomorrow. It better live up to the hype.[/QUOTE]

Oh don't you worry about that.

If I weren't stuck at work either way I'd be pretty pissed about how long this gohastings shit is taking.

edit: and now it's completely down again.

Well, at least I'm sticking to my guns about not buying any games.

Bought Bayonetta at Gamestop used, $45 after Edge and then like $26 after trading GH Smash Hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back