The Amazing Spider-Man BD Walmart Exclusive $9.96 (YMMV?)

Only worth it if you really want the mask, better off buying one with the $10 Movie Ticket for Spiderman 2

EDIT: Nevermind there is a bonus disc too I guess, still think the ticket is a better deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Only worth it if you really want the mask, better off buying one with the $10 Movie Ticket for Spiderman 2

EDIT: Nevermind there is a bonus disc too I guess, still think the ticket is a better deal
I agree, especially since the mask is just an elaborate extra case for another disc.

Thankfully I had the 4 disc Monsters Inc in my collection. I threw out the digital copy disc and swapped the cases. Perfect fit.  Thanks for the heads up! I actually saw this a few days ago but I figured it was just in the wrong spot. Great deal.

Thankfully I had the 4 disc Monsters Inc in my collection. I threw out the digital copy disc and swapped the cases. Perfect fit. Thanks for the heads up! I actually saw this a few days ago but I figured it was just in the wrong spot. Great deal.
Why is your Monsters Inc in a Spiderman mask? Your kids are going to hate you.

I dont know if you guys know this but I just came from Walmart and I got to fit all the discs in the spidey case. There is like a spring down underneath the bonus disk that if you push down on it lightly, it'll give and then you have plently space for the other discs. Also thanks to op for the deal, found it in Walmart in Cartersville, GA and they had a gang of em

bread's done
Back