The Amazing Spider Man instant win game (PS3 game, Move bundle, & PS3 console prizes)

Tried 3 times and it always gives me the same prizes in the same order.

Wallpaper
DLC
Video

DLC isn't too bad though, but I need the game to use it :)

[quote name='Link2999']Tried 3 times and it always gives me the same prizes in the same order.

Wallpaper
DLC
Video

DLC isn't too bad though, but I need the game to use it :)[/QUOTE]

I also got those three items in that order.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='digital ink']I also got those three items in that order.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Just checked the rules and prizes are randomly generated according to time. Basically play now and you're guaranteed those exact prizes. If anyone wins something better, please post as soon as you win it :)

[quote name='Judge Magister']I won a game prize but didn't get the screen where you input your address for them to mail you the prize. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you're talking about. When I won the game, it displayed a message stating that they would send it to the address I listed when I signed up and they sent me an email confirming that I won.

just so you guys know, vouchers for the Vigilante suit are going for about $10 on eBay...

not actually condoning selling something you got for free, just putting it out there...

My free entries aren't coming to my email address I provided (yes, I checked my spam). It's been about 5 minutes, did anyone else have this long of a wait?

You may redeem your prize via your PlayStation© console.
Your online redemption code is: [ K2CL-DQNA-7P8P]
This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012.
How do I use my PSN Voucher Code?

YOUR WINNER CONFIRMATION CODE IS: [4b670a5e-2f92-4f93-b982-434e6abc68cd]
Keep a copy of these codes for your records. You will also receive them in a confirmation email shortly.
If you have any questions after reading the email, Contact Us here or via the link provided in the email.

Your online redemption code is: [ 5AAF-9ENA-MGDJ]

Your online redemption code is: [ TAFP-4JN9-8DR2]

more junk -_____- tried so much no game

Your online redemption code is: [ 4A73-NQNN-LE5B]
This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012

DLC are cool but I have so many right now and its hilarious

I wonder if the prizes come up at the same time each day. If that's the case it would be helpful to know what time the OP won.

You've won a PlayStation®MOVE Bundle (PlayStation®MOVE motion controller + PlayStation®Eye camera peripheral + The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game!:bouncy:

Thanks OP!:D

EDIT: I won around 12:15 PM EST

[quote name='macontosh2000']You've won a PlayStation®MOVE Bundle (PlayStation®MOVE motion controller + PlayStation®Eye camera peripheral + The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game!:bouncy:

EDIT: I won around 12:15 PM EST[/QUOTE]

Wow. Congrats! I hope I win something good.

[quote name='macontosh2000']You've won a PlayStation®MOVE Bundle (PlayStation®MOVE motion controller + PlayStation®Eye camera peripheral + The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game!:bouncy:

Awesome! Congrats!

Missed it by about 15 minutes. Will try tomorrow at around noon.

Holy crap, won the move controller, camera, and game, along with a wallpaper + DLC costume. Thanks OP!!! :D

[quote name='Amnion']Holy crap, won the move controller, camera, and game, along with a wallpaper + DLC costume. Thanks OP!!! :D[/QUOTE]

what time did you win the game?

I just won the Spiderman game with the move!
WOO HOOO!!!!

I'm totally going to my local Hardy's and buying a hamburger to celebrate!

[quote name='Blaster man']GLTA[/QUOTE]

Gym, laundry, tan, abuse? Is that the new Jersey Shore motto? ;)

"Won" a wallpaper, behind the scenes trailer, and some DLC. Was hoping for a PS3...

bread's done
Back