The Amazing Spider Man instant win game (PS3 game, Move bundle, & PS3 console prizes)

I won the game a few days ago... too bad I already owned it! I'm just gonna trade this one in and wait for my other one just so I can make max profit from my trade-in :)

EDIT: I honestly also feel as if the only time you'll win anything, like the awesome prizes, are when you first try codes for the first time on whatever email address you use. All of my following attempts have gotten me 5 duds each time. Unless has anyone else tried it various days and won a legit prize?

Won the wallpaper, DLC, and developer commentary (or whatever) three times in a row. I'm starting to think that the free codes you get are all fixed to win those exact prizes each time.

[quote name='Mockey0111']Won the wallpaper, DLC, and developer commentary (or whatever) three times in a row. I'm starting to think that the free codes you get are all fixed to win those exact prizes each time.[/QUOTE]
I thought the same until I won >.>
In the rules apparently prizes are randomly generated at certain times, if you are the first to enter your code during the time that prize was generated you win it.

[quote name='llopez13']When you win the dlc does it ask you your home adress?[/QUOTE]
Yes but you can ignore it and just check your email and they will send you the code for it.

[quote name='illucio']Yes but you can ignore it and just check your email and they will send you the code for it.[/QUOTE]

I thought I had won:'( Thanks for answering :D

[quote name='Blaster man']I'm not sure what you're talking about. When I won the game, it displayed a message stating that they would send it to the address I listed when I signed up and they sent me an email confirming that I won.[/QUOTE]

After getting the message saying I won, I was expecting to be taken to the address input screen like when I got the digital prizes but instead it went right to the screen saying they would send it to the address provided.

I emailed their support to ask if they already had my info from the earlier prizes or if there was a glitch. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

[quote name='themidgardknight']I just won the game again!!![/QUOTE]

are you using multiple accounts, or did you win on the same account twice?

[quote name='digital ink']are you using multiple accounts, or did you win on the same account twice?[/QUOTE]

It was definitely a different email address and mailing address. Same name and phone number though.

[quote name='themidgardknight']It was definitely a different email address and mailing address. Same name and phone number though.[/QUOTE]

Nice job with your mail fraud, dude. A good suggestion would be to not try and hoard all of the games for yourself, and to not use a fake address.

[quote name='Blade']Nice job with your mail fraud, dude. A good suggestion would be to not try and hoard all of the games for yourself, and to not use a fake address.[/QUOTE]

Its not mail fraud. He could be using his home address for one account and a business address for another. I made 2 accounts for myself and my wife and even though I didn't win a game I have no problem with that dude winning 2 copies on 2 different accounts.

i made 24 accounts

one for me
one for my wife
one for my dog
one for my cat
one for my dead dog
one for my aunt sally
one for my uncle frank
one for my son
one for my brother
one for my half sister
one for my car
one for my monkey poster
one for my cats brother
one for my dogs father
one for my right fist
one for my hulk action figure
one for my mom
one for my half sisters mom
one for my dogs godfather
one for my imaginary friend
one for my imaginary frenemy
one for my dogs veterinarian
one for my parole officer
and
one for my cats therapist

hopefully i win something!

[quote name='Blade']Nice job with your mail fraud, dude. A good suggestion would be to not try and hoard all of the games for yourself, and to not use a fake address.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, how is my current address and my home address mail fraud? And how do you know I'm keeping them all for myself? Three of my great friends all have PS3's and I know they would love a copy.

If I'm going the extra effort to obtain the codes in order to share with my friends, I really don't see the problem.

But c'mon, this is CAG! I've seen things that would be considered worse than using multiple addresses that are all accurate, so you should chill man.

EDIT: And yeah, I already gave away various Spider-Man Vigilante costume codes to people that wanted them. I take what I need and give the rest.

Ugh, still no win on my side. Did you guys who won the game or some other kind of physical prize (console, hardware, etc) just win on the first code or was it one of the other 4?

I'm starting to notice a pattern between people who win games. Normally are around ?:30 o clock.

So tips for entering:

Try entering codes around something :30 o clock

Space your entrees apart, if you didn't win with code #1 at 12:01 you definitely not win at the same time. Wait a minute or two. Who knows the next game might be generated at 12:02 and no one enter a code yet so you won at 12:03? You are given 5 codes, you should space those 5 codes for 10 minutes. 1 code every 2 minutes.

Multiple emails: I read through the contest and.. It's not against the rules as far as I'm aware, you can't lie about age or name but thats about it. And the system has no problem with you using your name over and over again. But forewarned, that you can only win a certain prize once. If you won the same big prize you won't get it. But you can win the other big prizes like the playstation or the game w the playstation move.

@themidgardknight Just wondering did you win one through the Hardee's site promotion and one Carl's Jr site promotion or through the same site because I noticed you originally said you won thru the Hardee's site and now I just noticed that they have different end dates (15th & 17th) and different codes (starting with H, starting with C).

Also, glad to see people on here winning games and other physical prizes. Here's hoping I can win a game before this is over. :)

Got the wallpaper at 11:53 AM, CST.
Won the DLC Vigilante voucher at 11:55 AM, CST.
And the video at 12:00 PM, CST.

Gonna play my other two codes later today, I guess.

[quote name='Rig']Got the wallpaper at 11:53 AM, CST.
Won the DLC Vigilante voucher at 11:55 AM, CST.
And the video at 12:00 PM, CST.

Gonna play my other two codes later today, I guess.[/QUOTE]
Just letting you know you win those 3 prizes no matter what on your first go, the two codes you had left would trigger the game prizes if the prizes were generated during that time.

Just for future reference ;D

[quote name='thegreatone313']Not for me. Weird[/QUOTE]

I spoke to soon now the site crashed i think they have tons of traffic and requests to dish out because i saw many other forums post on this

[quote name='jackaattck']I spoke to soon now the site crashed i think they have tons of traffic and requests to dish out because i saw many other forums post on this[/QUOTE]

Dang. I was really hoping that I could win the game. Probably not now.

On the first post there is a link to get 5 codes. Anyways entered all 5 codes and haven't won anything yet. It all says not an instant winner. Yesterday I did try it and won the same as you guys in order - Wallpaper, Code, Video, and two no wins.

Well Carls ain't near my house or town so i use the site posted on the first page and as well as codes from my uncle and his friends who goes to carls, a little too much in my opinion, but yeah

Okay, I put my codes in and for each one I enter I get the response: 'Please correct the highlighted fields above'. Is anybody else having this problem?

[quote name='jojuinc']Okay, I put my codes in and for each one I enter I get the response: 'Please correct the highlighted fields above'. Is anybody else having this problem?[/QUOTE]
Check for any spaces placed on accident, if the code is still not working it has already been used.

[quote name='illucio']Check for any spaces placed on accident, if the code is still not working it has already been used.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I reset my router and now they're going through for some reason. F.Y.I. I won nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
what the..?!

This time, it skipped the whole "sorry, you're not an instant winner" step and just sent me five invalid codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tcbys']Did anyone win anything big using AMOE codes?[/QUOTE]
I won the 2nd biggest prize
Spiderman Game + Playstation Move with the AMOE codes

there sure alot of winners here for the spider man game from 17.5 million codes and and only 475 winning codes for the game

bread's done
Back