The awesome Morrissey gif experience OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Did you also discover global warming and invent the remix?[/QUOTE]
How'd you know?

[quote name='Number83']Are the Phillies winning?[/quote]

Nein. Their pitching has completely fallen apart. In the short amount I watched they went through two pitchers, gave up 4 runs, and still didnt get out of the inning.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nein. Their pitching has completely fallen apart. In the short amount I watched they went through two pitchers, gave up 4 runs, and still didnt get out of the inning.[/quote]

I hate them!

[quote name='TFN']I do need some new kicks, too.

I want some really comfortable ass padding filled shoes.[/quote]

Get a pair of Kangaroos- Men Combat 57 are awesome. Sadly, I can't find the style online anymore. :(

Wow.

I want one of those Zunes...

I don't know if I have enough credit, though.

[quote name='Number83']I hate them![/quote]

Update: colorado - 10 ; phillies - 5 .. bottom of the 8th and bases loaded for the phils right now.

[quote name='Maklershed']Update: colorado - 10 ; phillies - 5 .. bottom of the 8th and bases loaded for the phils right now.[/quote]

yay Colorado~

[quote name='Maklershed']Update: colorado - 10 ; phillies - 5 .. bottom of the 8th and bases loaded for the phils right now.[/quote]

Ah, well...Hey, it's October 5 and we're talking Phillies Baseball. It was a good year!

[quote name='lordwow']This OTT is the best OTT ever.[/quote]
YOUR MOM IS THE Best...

Iinbefoarlox0r

[quote name='Moxio']Goo.[/quote]

Goooo punch. all the ladies...

Gooooooo punch... all the fellas..

Gooooooo punch... everybody...

Gooooooooooooo punchh!

[quote name='TFN']Goooo punch. all the ladies...

Gooooooo punch... all the fellas..

Gooooooo punch... everybody...

Gooooooooooooo punchh!
[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I was actually thinking about that show the other day.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And Zoo -- this is totally what you're looking for... or I guess at least why you changed your avatar?[/QUOTE]
It is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back