The Backlog Thread-Can you beat mine?

Linkgx1

CAGiversary!
Thank you college. Thank you fulltime job. Thank you Rugby practice 2x a week. Thank you gym. I'd like to thank all of you for leaving to time to game.

Um, the games I have yet to complete are: Modern Warefare 3, Sonic Generations, Halo Reach, Zelda: OOT 3D, SSX (coming next week), Bioshock , Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTAIV Complete, Final Fantasy XIII, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and something else I can't think of now.

That doesn't include some games on my Galaxy S and iPhone 4S (Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, NFS:HS, Gangstar Rio, NOVA 2, GTA3, Sonic Racing).

Too many games, and I KEEP BUYING MORE THANKS TO THIS SITE!:hot:

Oh, that's tiny. I started this year with about fifty unplayed games in my backlog. It's gone down since then, but it's still over forty.

And there are people here with backlogs that very easily eclipse mine. Anyway, it's great being a CAG, eh? ;)

[quote name='blueshinra']Oh, that's tiny. I started this year with about fifty unplayed games in my backlog. It's gone down since then, but it's still over forty.

And there are people here with backlogs that very easily eclipse mine. Anyway, it's great being a CAG, eh? ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah

12? (you can't count games that aren't out yet, that's called "frontwood")

I thought this was going to be a real thread. nvm

Just some of the games I can remember right now that I have yet to even play. I'll just mention 360 and PS3 for now. I do have about the same number or more of PS2, PSP, DS, PS2, GCN, and original Xbox games in my backlog.
360:
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo Wars
Halo Reach
Devil May Cry 4
Dead Rising
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
Ninja Gaiden II
Batman Arkham Asylum
Wartech
Otomedius Excellent
Death Smiles
Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection
Sonic Generation

PS3:
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition
Child of Eden
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon
Motorstorm
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Yakuza 4
Time Crisis 4
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Mafia 2
Bulletstorm
The Shoot
Dark Souls
Batman Arkham City
Gundam: Crossfire

[quote name='Kerig']12? (you can't count games that aren't out yet, that's called "frontwood")

I thought this was going to be a real thread. nvm[/QUOTE]
Then why even reply? I didn't expect dicks to be popping in here like Dugtrio.:roll:

Alright, here you go:

This list is limited to 360 games that have yet to be started. Fallout 3 should be on the list, but since I spent 10 minutes creating my character I've technically played it; haven't left the vault yet, though.

Aliens Vs. Predator
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Brutal Legend
Clive Barker's Jericho
Club, The
Condemned
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Dark Sector
Dead Rising
Devil May Cry 4
Fallout New Vegas
Fracture
Gears of War
Hitman: Blood Money
Hunted
Incredible Hulk
Kameo
Lost Planet
Mafia II
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Oblivion
Perfect Dark Zero
Prince of Persia
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Prototype
Red Faction Guerrilla
Saboteur, The
Stuntman Ignition
Timeshift
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
TRON Evolution
Vanquish
Virtua Tennis 3

37. By CAG standards my backlog is just average in size.

My frontwood is L.A. Noire & Majin.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a backlog? I'm in the goddamn triple digits. Jesus, just look at my game collection on this site and you'll see.

[quote name='matrix9280']Maybe you're just too cool for video games.[/QUOTE]

*dons glasses* I like this answer

[quote name='bardockkun']That's a backlog? I'm in the goddamn triple digits. Jesus, just look at my game collection on this site and you'll see.[/QUOTE]

I know, right? There's been tons of these threads. This is the first one where 10 was "omg backlog!"

My "frontwood" (sounds dirty) is bigger than your backlog (still sounds dirty)... There's a dozen games in my short list.

Mine's pretty small as I tried not to build a backlog this generation. I'd done well until my 360 hacking experience, which led to picking up a Wii again and getting a PS3. I'm not a game collector, so I try to just buy things I'm going to play right away. But I ended up grabbing some PS3 games off Goozex and cheap deals which gave me a small backlog for the first time this generation.

So my current back log is:

360:

Gears 3--played through the campaign once before the hacking
Halo Anniversary
Skyrim
Kinect Adventures--only did the beginner section

PS3:

Mass Effect 2--almost done
Little Big Planet
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Rage

Wii:

Kirby's Epic Yarn--probaby 3/4ths through it

[quote name='dmaul1114']Mine's pretty small as I tried not to build a backlog this generation. I'd done well until my 360 hacking experience, which led to picking up a Wii again and getting a PS3. I'm not a game collector, so I try to just buy things I'm going to play right away. But I ended up grabbing some PS3 games off Goozex and cheap deals which gave me a small backlog for the first time this generation.

So my current back log is:

360:

Gears 3--played through the campaign once before the hacking
Halo Anniversary
Skyrim
Kinect Adventures--only did the beginner section

PS3:

Mass Effect 2--almost done
Little Big Planet
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Rage

Wii:

Kirby's Epic Yarn--probaby 3/4ths through it[/QUOTE]

Conservative yet so effective. Me like.

I have about 40 PS1 games alone that I actually WANT to play (in my collection). Not to mention all the 3DS, DS, PSP, GBA, few Gameboy, PS2, N64, SNES, NES, Genesis, and Dreamcast games I have... However, I do prioritize my 360 games, then PS3, of which together, I have roughly 30 in my backlog =(.

Total I'm well over 300. Fortunately that number is going down faster than up nowadays (being pickier about what I play)

[quote name='Prismatico']Looks like you were still adding more recently, is there still more to top that off?[/QUOTE]

I bought a bunch of SNES/NES games from recent lowballs so you could add another 30 or so.

[quote name='Josh5890']http://www.backloggery.com/josh5890

I will take my trophey now thank you very much :)[/QUOTE]

Nope, mine.
[IMG-C=5899]26632[/IMG-C]

[quote name='bardockkun']That's a backlog? I'm in the goddamn triple digits. Jesus, just look at my game collection on this site and you'll see.[/QUOTE]

Oh wait, nevermind. I lose.

bread's done
Back