The Beatles Rock Band (PS3/360/Wii) $28.49 LE Bundle (360/PS3) $125/135 - Amazon DotD

Nice find for an enthusiast of the RB genre.

Too bad the Rock Band 2 bundle itself is still retail price. Could have gotten the bundle for $80 on Black Friday but it is back to retail at $140 on Amazon.

The Limited Edition bundles were that same price yesterday... I think the last couple times that has happened, the day after DotD the prices dropped even more.

[quote name='Skoad']The Limited Edition bundles were that same price yesterday... I think the last couple times that has happened, the day after DotD the prices dropped even more.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I hope you're right! I'm watching for a deal on the Limited Edition or Special Value bundles for PS3. I was very excited about the DotD until I realized the prices hadn't changed. :roll:

Zero price change = DOTD; Come on! Amazon. I have had the limited edition Xbox 360 in my cart for 2 weeks, and this isn't even the lowest price it's been.

[quote name='EvilIA']I want the game but hoping for $99. Come you can do it.[/QUOTE]

I think Newegg had it at that price a few weeks ago, can someone confirm that?

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I think Newegg had it at that price a few weeks ago, can someone confirm that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they did, and it sold out in a few hours.

bread's done
Back