The Beatles: Rock Band Wii ($33.99) X360/PS3 ($42.50) AC@ Old Navy

Ronin317

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I was @Old Navy earlier, and noticed they are having a sale on the Rock Band games, most notably the Beatles: RB.

The current coupon from OldNavyWeekly.com is 15% off, which works on the games, so if anyone has gift cards from the holiday and doesn't feel like getting clothes...

The Beatles: RB
:360::ps3: $49.99 sale price - 15% coupon = $42.50 before tax
The Beatles: RB :wii: $39.99 sale - 15% coupon = $33.99 before tax
RB2 :360::ps3::wii: $19.99 sale -15% coupon = $16.99 before tax
RB: Unplugged :psp: $19.99 sale - 15% coupon = $16.99 before tax
and finally, not a sale but...
Lego RB :360::ps3::wii: - Reg Price - 15% coupon.

Not exactly :hot:scorching, but not too damned bad on The Beatles game...enjoy!

FYI, I tried to get in on an earlier reported RB deal at Old Navy and had to talk to about 5 employees before someone knew where they keep the games (and I didn't get the deal, it was YMMV). Be prepared to be patient.

[quote name='guardkitty']Where do you click to find the 15 percent coupon? also would the 10 dollars off 50 work on this one?[/QUOTE]
I think this week, you check out the sets of clothes for each mannequin, and when you mouse over one of them, you'll be able to tell that you can click, and that should be it.

The Manager I talked to assured me the prices are chain-wide. Though, some stores may not have it marked.

Not a bad deal. I'm gonna check it out tonight.

BTW, Ronin, are you a slayer of Yinzers or a Yinzer who slays?

[quote name='Ronin317']I think this week, you check out the sets of clothes for each mannequin, and when you mouse over one of them, you'll be able to tell that you can click, and that should be it.

The Manager I talked to assured me the prices are chain-wide. Though, some stores may not have it marked.[/QUOTE]

is it random? I found 15% off kids items but could not find the 15% off any purchase, which page is it on? Thanks!

[quote name='$hady']Old Navy sells video games? They thought this was a good idea because????[/QUOTE]

I was surprised to see that you can actually play rockband in stores.

slayer of yinzers - I hate the stupidity that some willfully ignorant people around Pittsburgh display on a regular basis. Some people take "yinzer" as a term of endearment, I don't. If I were to post in the affect that certain people talk with around here, it would be like this: "Yinz goin dahn dat ol navy n'at? Dey got dem Rock Band game fer cheap dahn 'ere. if yinz got a coupon n'at, yiz can get 'em even cheaper. Dey cost 'baut $32 bucks. dat'll keep me busy 'til dem stillers go to trainin' camp."

Back on topic...it looks like it shows up in different spots. If you look at the top, it will tell you that there are different offers left to find. I found a 15% off a minute ago on the guy mannequin, over the sweatshirts. Cleared my cache, went back, and found a 10% off on the female one, over the shirts.

[quote name='guardkitty']I was able to get a 10 dollars off 50 dollar purchase coupon, you think since the game is 49.99 i would need to add a filler?[/QUOTE]
I believe they require your purchase to equal $50.00 before tax, so yes. The only game that was $49.99 right now was Lego Rock Band.

[quote name='Ronin317']slayer of yinzers - I hate the stupidity that some willfully ignorant people around Pittsburgh display on a regular basis. Some people take "yinzer" as a term of endearment, I don't. If I were to post in the affect that certain people talk with around here, it would be like this: "Yinz goin dahn dat ol navy n'at? Dey got dem Rock Band game fer cheap dahn 'ere. if yinz got a coupon n'at, yiz can get 'em even cheaper. Dey cost 'baut $32 bucks. dat'll keep me busy 'til dem stillers go to trainin' camp."

Back on topic...it looks like it shows up in different spots. If you look at the top, it will tell you that there are different offers left to find. I found a 15% off a minute ago on the guy mannequin, over the sweatshirts. Cleared my cache, went back, and found a 10% off on the female one, over the shirts.[/QUOTE]

As crazy as this sounds, I have heard "yinz" in the suburbs of Dublin, Ireland. Maybe that's where it came from. A lot of Irish in Pittsburgh.

Way off topic. Never would have thought to go to Old Navy for games.

bread's done
Back