The Beer, Pussy, and Chicken Fingers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
Beer= Never more than two. Any more than that leads to TROUBLE!
Pussy= Discusting
Chicken Fingers= The best food ever. I like ordering them off the kids menu since it saves a few bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't made an OTT about that topic yet actually.

Not to say this week won't suck. Can't wait for next week though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I was hoping for a "gOTT sauce on my chicken fingers, SEND IT BACK."[/QUOTE]

He would come post in here if I made that.

Silly me. I set my alarm for this morning and what do I do? Forget to turn my alarm on. At least I woke up early enough to get my morning internet usage in.

[quote name='Dkellar']It'll be interesting to see what happens over in Korea the next few months.[/QUOTE]

I'm voting for a quiet military coup, keeping Kim Jong-un as the powerless figurehead.

That or civil war if the military goes to grab the power outright. But really, the transition from Kim Jong-il's father to him was so unorthodox that anything goes, really. It's impossible to make predictions about that place.

I always found this image interesting. It shows lights at night. Can't believe how freaking dark North Korea is.

North%20&%20South%20Korea%20-%20Night%20Lights.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']I'm voting for a quiet military coup, keeping Kim Jong-un as the powerless figurehead.

That or civil war if the military goes to grab the power outright. But really, the transition from Kim Jong-il's father to him was so unorthodox that anything goes, really. It's impossible to make predictions about that place.[/QUOTE]

I want things to stay as status quo or as much as possible. I am really looking forward to relocating over there.

[quote name='munch']Change it to, "The Beer, Pussy, and Chicken Fingers OTT"[/QUOTE]

I second this.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I always found this image interesting. It shows lights at night. Can't believe how freaking dark North Korea is.

North%20&%20South%20Korea%20-%20Night%20Lights.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Have you ever watched the Vice Travel Guide to North Korea? It is an awesome documentary that shows just how much is messed up inside North Korea.

There is a documentary on Netflix about a few people who have escaped from prison camps in North Korea. It's called Kimjongilia, and it's very interesting (and sad) as well.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just found out that I get the 26th off since Christmas falls on Sunday. I was really excited.[/QUOTE]

That means you prolly have Jan 2 off as well.

/highfive

I dont think I go back into work until the 29th or 30th.

And everything would be all right with thte kids if only I'd play board games or Memory with them. :rolls eyes:

How's the new 360 Dashboard? I havent played with it yet, because of vacation and Star Wars: The Old Republic. All I know about it is Number84 was yelling to me from the other room last weekend asking what I did to the XBOX.

About to finish catching up with Breaking Bad today and now the question is: what to watch next? I'm looking at either The Wire or Deadwood right now.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']About to finish catching up with Breaking Bad today and now the question is: what to watch next? I'm looking at either The Wire or Deadwood right now.[/QUOTE]

The wire is fucking awesome.

[quote name='Number83']How's the new 360 Dashboard? I havent played with it yet, because of vacation and Star Wars: The Old Republic. All I know about it is Number84 was yelling to me from the other room last weekend asking what I did to the XBOX.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's all that bad. Granted, I've been used to it for the past two months or so now. A few minor complaints, but I think it's somewhat better than the old dashboard at least. Seems like everything is more condensed and more organized, if maybe not sorted in the best way possible.

[quote name='Maklershed']Somethings not right here - blizzards in Texas and 50 degree temperatures in PA.[/QUOTE]

Fine by me. While I'd love to get no snow all year, if the snow at least holds off until January, fine by me. Mainly since I know the snow would make me late to work, and if I'm late even once up until Jan 1st, I get taken out of the drawing for a free $100 giftcard.

Can't complain about it being 50 either. Let's just hope this rain they're calling for doesn't happen tonight.

Errrbody ready for the weekend say YAAAAAAAAA. Just two more days.

#83 was right, too. Since I have the day after Christmas off, I also have January 2nd off, which means three 4 day weeks in a row. :bouncy:

[quote name='Eviltude']Errrbody ready for the weekend say YAAAAAAAAA. Just two more days.

#83 was right, too. Since I have the day after Christmas off, I also have January 2nd off, which means three 4 day weeks in a row. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

These are the best weeks ever to be employed!

[quote name='flowery']The first season of Homeland was great but I hate that shows end on major cliffhangers.[/QUOTE]

It is better than the alternative
Brody was actually supposed to kill the VP, but they decided against it later on.
. I keep trying to tell people who awesome this show is, but no one seems to listen. Aside from Claire Danes being slightly annoying, the show was pretty fucking amazing.

Watching Planet Earth, they have 30 lions hunting an elephant. Almost all the are lions just chasing it while one comically is grabbing on to the elephants ass and biting it. Elephant goes through a bush then they cut to a shot of the elephant already dead. Weak. fucking weak. Does it show the kill on the bluray set?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I love this thread title.

I really hope TMK sees it.

The Mana Knight

TheManaKnight[/QUOTE]

You post that like you know he searches for his name or something. But only a complete fucking psycho would search for their own name, right?

Too bad he won't be any fun when he gets here. He will just be super serious and post "Beer is gross. Pussy is icky, I'd rather hug and kiss. and I love coloring in my kids menu as I wait for my chicken fingers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back