The beginning of the end OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Because I opened the case to clean dust out of it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You've got to be SHITTING me. You didn't even remove the sticker properly?

[quote name='Moxio']You've got to be SHITTING me. You didn't even remove the sticker properly?[/QUOTE]
I still have it. I'll probably have to hit it up with some silver paint, or something.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Nas mixtape? Any guests on it?[/QUOTE]

It's hosted by Green Lantern and is all new shit besides the last song that's a long mix of his hits. Just search for it and grab it.

[quote name='zewone']MF DOOM needs to tour. Only artist I really want to see at the moment.

One date on Rock The Bells doesn't cut it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. That and the fact he had an impostor do some dates.

Though that was kinda badass.

=====================

[quote name='Maklershed']

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Any news on the job you applied for, wowzer?[/QUOTE]

Negative. The job is still posted though.

[quote name='Brak']I still have it. I'll probably have to hit it up with some silver paint, or something.[/QUOTE]

I remember some stuff about people getting new stickers... Zue you know anything about that?

[quote name='Moxio']I remember some stuff about people getting new stickers... Zue you know anything about that?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

They're, like, fucking $50.

I remember when stickers used to be 4 for a $1.

[quote name='Brak']Because I opened the case to clean dust out of it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Brak. You should do the ol' switch-a-roo.

Go buy a Ben-Q Arcade, switch the cases with the Hitachi, and get that money back, playa. :cool:

Shit still works, so it's not immoral or unethical.

[quote name='zewone']Brak. You should do the ol' switch-a-roo.

Go buy a Ben-Q Arcade, switch the cases with the Hitachi, and get that money back, playa. :cool:

Shit still works, so it's not immoral or unethical.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha that's super slyck.

Well I finally got UaW to work. It is pretty cool. However, I definately wouldn't have paid full price for it. But for $5 it is pretty cool. I also like the Games for Windows Live thing.

I asked one of the two mexicans who are remodeling our bathroom a question and he gave me an answer that sort of indicated that he didnt understand the question ::sigh::

The new stickers they send have serial numbers and shit and you can't put them back on. I haven't looked into buying one because I ain't sweating it right now.

[quote name='lordwow']Negative. The job is still posted though.[/quote]

That's a good sign. My boss told me that there have been a few places that she applied to who waited as long as two months before contacting her about a job.

What is the new job anyway? I can't remember if you mentioned it or not.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I asked one of the two mexicans who are remodeling our bathroom a question and he gave me an answer that sort of indicated that he didnt understand the question ::sigh::[/QUOTE]
Joto.

I'll just see if I can buy my friend's, and pull a Music and put my current 360 in my closet.

[quote name='Brak']Because I opened the case to clean dust out of it. :cool:[/quote]

send it to TFN's dude and get him to do all the RROD prevention things.

[quote name='zewone']The new stickers they send have serial numbers and shit and you can't put them back on. I haven't looked into buying one because I ain't sweating it right now.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? Is there a link to a pic or somethayng?

Man, he was like "Eat s'ure hat", and I'm like, "what?"

He says it again.

Then I figure out that he was commenting on the weather being hot, and that he wasnt actually talking about eating head ware.

[quote name='Moxio']Wait what? Is there a link to a pic or somethayng?[/QUOTE]
new360warrantysticker.jpg

This shit keeps appearing above the CAG banner for me:

function fix_images(maxW, imageType) { var bbcodeimages=document.getElementsByClassName(imageType); for (i=0; i maxW) { f=1-((w - maxW) / w); bbcodeimages.width=w * f; bbcodeimages.height=h * f; } } }

Joto.

---

I bought 'em all up when they were 12 bucks. All of the Kmarts were completely wiped out of their clearance shit one weekend... it was weird. Remodelled all the Electronics areas and theres nothing but new shit on the shelves.

...:oops:

[quote name='Moxio']And exactly why can't you put that back on?[/QUOTE]

When you get one, you'll see. It tears easy, and it isn't sticky on the back. Taking it off also fucks up the hologram.

MS changed the stickers for a reason, and this is why.

[quote name='zewone']When you get one, you'll see. It tears easy, and it isn't sticky on the back. Taking it off also fucks up the hologram.

MS changed the stickers for a reason, and this is why.[/QUOTE]

You chump, that IS the sticker I have. It's still sticky on the back, the hologram is shiny, and it's completely intact.

I hope I'm not boned though. :/

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Liquid you ready yet?[/QUOTE]

Maybe in an hour or two. I'm about to reinstall windows with the final version of my distro and get that all set up.

Well I'm checking out 360mods and youtube and apparently the sticker CAN be taken off if using the knife method I used.

Oh well.

[quote name='Moxio']You chump, that IS the sticker I have. It's still sticky on the back, the hologram is shiny, and it's completely intact.

I hope I'm not boned though. :/[/QUOTE]

Did you put it back on?

[quote name='zewone']Did you put it back on?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, it's resting on some wax paper and is fully intact+sticky though.

BSB - you're welcome, I was glad I could help. (I saw the PM email I got...are PMs gone?)

This is my first experience with CAG2.0 - and I must say I'm impressed; I didn't think things could get uglier. Could be that I'm just getting used to things, but everything seems more cluttered than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back