The Better Than The Rest OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This had best live up to its name, Penguin, or else I'm coming after you.

We really need some arctic-style bloodbaths here, and you'll be the first victim...

[quote name='zewone']Does anyone know a good site for downloading new filters for Photoshop?[/QUOTE]

I'd say PM moxio about that, as he seems like the resident PS guru.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']This had best live up to its name, Penguin, or else I'm coming after you.

We really need some arctic-style bloodbaths here, and you'll be the first victim...[/QUOTE]

I think the former Seal should be the first against the wall.

[quote name='zewone']Does anyone know a good site for downloading new filters for Photoshop?[/QUOTE]

We should be playing something, not worrying about downloading filters fo PS.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']This had best live up to its name, Penguin, or else I'm coming after you.

We really need some arctic-style bloodbaths here, and you'll be the first victim...[/QUOTE] blah

[quote name='Spruce']A Clawfinger fan Sneaky...?

I've been slacking off on my Qix high score. I think I shall do something about that.[/QUOTE]

A what?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I have slayed the beast...FIRST POST EVER

EDIT: OR NOT[/QUOTE]

You keep getting screwed out of First- Try not responding to the last OTT when it's near death, just 'F5' like nuts on the OT until the new one shows up?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think the former Seal should be the first against the wall.[/QUOTE]
I can live with that.

And come to think of it, there are a few other penguins on CAG, aren't there? I remember there being an EvilPenguin, at least...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I can live with that.

And come to think of it, there are a few other penguins on CAG, aren't there? I remember there being an EvilPenguin, at least...[/QUOTE]

I think grand total there are about 5. I am the first one on the site though to use Penguin in their username. Yes, I actually searched one day.

[quote name='Tiphireth']You keep getting screwed out of First- Try not responding to the last OTT when it's near death, just 'F5' like nuts on the OT until the new one shows up?[/QUOTE]
so F5 has a purpose?
what do the others do?

Ideally, it should be at least the sum of the 2nd and 3rd place holders' scores. So...131,878. Shouldn't be a problem...

Dude, Sneaky so jinxed this OTT with his title. Couldn't you have done something more classicaly tasteful like "The (Insert Sexually Suggestive Title Here) OTT"

Does anyone else see Sneaky becoming an ultra-violent dictator/revolutionary type later on in his life?

If he does, I wonder if there will be any benefits to having been on CAG. A quick and painless death, maybe?

[quote name='JimmieMac']We should be playing something, not worrying about downloading filters fo PS.[/QUOTE]
What do you want to play? I'm working on a t-shirt, but I'm down. You on Live already?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Dude, Sneaky so jinxed this OTT with his title. Couldn't you have done something more classicaly tasteful like "The (Insert Sexually Suggestive Title Here) OTT"[/QUOTE]

Look how fast it's already moving. Things started by me have a history of being quick.

And to beat you all to it, that's what she said.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Does anyone else see Sneaky becoming an ultra-violent dictator/revolutionary type later on in his life?[/QUOTE]

Well, that's just because...

penguins-are-communism.png

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Look how fast it's already moving. Things started by me have a history of being quick.[/QUOTE]

It's early.

Have you checked here?

http://www.freephotoshop.com/

They have a fairly large amount of reviews about plugins, filters, etc for photoshop, and a fair number of links to freeware versions.

[quote name='JSweeney']Have you checked here?

They have a fairly large amount of reviews about plugins, filters, etc for photoshop, and a fair number of links to freeware versions.[/QUOTE]
I checked it out. It wasn't easy to navigate and looked like spam waiting to happen.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, that's just because...

penguins-are-communism.png
[/QUOTE]

You know, I'd shrink that and use it as a sig, but Flippy rocks too much to lose.

[quote name='JSweeney']Have you checked here?

They have a fairly large amount of reviews about plugins, filters, etc for photoshop, and a fair number of links to freeware versions.[/QUOTE]
Damn I have to get photoshop...im missing out on some seriously killer sigs

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Does anyone else see Sneaky becoming an ultra-violent dictator/revolutionary type later on in his life?

If he does, I wonder if there will be any benefits to having been on CAG. A quick and painless death, maybe?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Sneaky doesn't have that certain "je ne sais qoiu" to be an ultra-violent revolutionary or super oppresive dictator.

[quote name='beerguy961']Up for 7 minutes, 28 replies already... At this rate, this OTT will be done at 3:07...[/QUOTE]
It's 4:04PM here.

OMG TIME TRAVEL!!!1

[quote name='JSweeney']Nope. Sneaky doesn't have that certain "je ne sais qoiu" to be an ultra-violent revolutionary or super oppresive dictator.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm not the leader type. Not really a follower either though.

[quote name='JSweeney']Nope. Sneaky doesn't have that certain "je ne sais qoiu" to be an ultra-violent revolutionary or super oppresive dictator.[/QUOTE]
Maybe just ultra-violent, then.

Politics/government upheaval would be fun, but I don't think I've got anything close to the people skills I'd need to pull that off. Best to leave it to someone else, then.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, I'm not the leader type. Not really a follower either though.[/QUOTE]

You'd also need to grow a badass moustache.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']A what?[/QUOTE]

They're a band my first roommate in college used to listen to quite often. In fact I don't even know what the music in Goldeneye sounds like as I associate their self-titled album with the game as that's all I heard while playing. Lyrics for Biggest and the Best:

Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fucking close
and I'm here to give you all a heavy heavenly close
I think you better listen cos I know who you are
and I think that you should treat me like a superstar
because I'm more than just a human I'm the gift to all of you
and I'm here to make sure that my message gets through
I wonder if you're really all as dumb as you look
or are you smart enough to learn the rules in my book
I hope you understand that the knowledge I bring
puts me in the position of a good or a king
'cos I'm blessed with the gift of the magic touch
and I wouldn't say that I'm asking for too much
all you have to do is get down on your knees and prey
and I promise you the remedy is on its way
but you can never be like me so don't waste your time
because I reign supreme and my position is divine
What's wrong with being self possessed?
nobody satisfied with being second best
I've got the gift and I know that I'm blessed
and I've got to get it off my chest
I'm the biggest the best
better than the rest
better than the rest
I'm not afraid of competition cos I'm know that I'm best
and you haven't got a chance to even pass my little test
even if you wanted to you couldn't pay the price
there ain't no room for losers in my perfect paradise
'cos life is always based upon the weight of your success
so I'll make sure that I get the most and nothing less
if I love myself then everyone will love me too
and there's nothing you can do for me that I can't do
So welcome to my kingdom and enjoy your little stay
even if you can't afford it I'll still make you pay
so you better come and get it and enjoy it while you can
don't tell me that you're dumb enough to think I give a damn
I couldn't care less about what you achieve
and there's only one thing that you have to believe
the only thing important that you have to understand
is that no matter what you say it's still a god I really am

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Maybe just ultra-violent, then.

Politics/government upheaval would be fun, but I don't think I've got anything close to the people skills I'd need to pull that off. Best to leave it to someone else, then.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't want that anyways... what you want to be is the power behind the throne. The puppet master that's actually always controlling everything, bending it to thier whims, but only a few actually know.

Kind of like what Neko Hime does.

:oops: Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back