The Big Bang Theory

snoopy8503

CAG Veteran
Anyone know if Amazon is going to price match Targets deal of Big Bang Theory seasons 1-3 for 12.99 each. I seen today they have seasons 1-2 for 12.99 but season 3 for 34.99. But earlier season 3 was only 28.

Also anyone know any deals on black friday for the tv show Numb3rs.

They indeed PM'd the first two seasons. Not sure about the other one though.

Numb3rs, I haven't seen any deals on. However, you can find it very cheap pretty regularly. IIRC I saw these for like 12.99 each at Best Buy not long ago.

[quote name='mr_bungle']They indeed PM'd the first two seasons. Not sure about the other one though.

Numb3rs, I haven't seen any deals on. However, you can find it very cheap pretty regularly. IIRC I saw these for like 12.99 each at Best Buy not long ago.[/QUOTE]

The third season is all i want from black friday i don't really want to go out in all that madness just for that. So i was counting on amazon for once.

As for Numb3rs my worthless best buy around here don't carry any of the seasons and when i seen them they were like 50 dollars.

I believe Best Buy is having them for $14.99 online on Black friday........so for a couple more bucks and you can stay home. Also Walmart is having many TV shows at 50% off this friday. Might want to check if BBT 3 is not on their list. I'm going to try and pick this one up as well. Good luck

Yeah i was looking at TBBT season 3 also... i was planning on getting all 3 seasons but amazon PM the first 2... I'll have to wait and see if they PM S3 so i dont have to go to target... but target is pretty cool anyways... last year it wasnt that bad...

pissed off, i started watching season 2 got to disc 2 episode 4 and it freezes. So i tried it in my PS3 and does the same thing. Took it back to best buy and exchanged it and it does the same damn thing. What are the odds that the exact freaking thing happens again. I know my Ps3 isn't broken, i tried about 10 other dvds and blu rays an they all work fine.

I tried looking up faulty season 2, but i couldn't find anything. Wonder if its just best buys shipment.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Amazon has PM S3!!! woot woot!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch.

I just ordered 3 and reordered 2 hoping that the 2 copies i got from best buy where just a bad shipment.

[quote name='snoopy8503']Thanks a bunch.

I just ordered 3 and reordered 2 hoping that the 2 copies i got from best buy where just a bad shipment.[/QUOTE]

you said you were having trouble with the second disc episode 4? do you mean the 4th episode or episode 10 The vartabedian conundrum?

edit: nevermind i just checked... it seems like there is a problem with E10... it wont load....

[quote name='Nintendokid54']you said you were having trouble with the second disc episode 4? do you mean the 4th episode or episode 10 The vartabedian conundrum?

edit: nevermind i just checked... it seems like there is a problem with E10... it wont load....[/QUOTE]

Its season 2, disc 2 and the starts messing up on the 4th episode on that disc, and the rest after on that disc don't work either. Only the first 3. But thats the only ones. The rest work fine. I just hope the copy from Amazon will work.

[quote name='snoopy8503']Its season 2, disc 2 and the starts messing up on the 4th episode on that disc, and the rest after on that disc don't work either. Only the first 3. But thats the only ones. The rest work fine. I just hope the copy from Amazon will work.[/QUOTE]
I actually got my BB Season 2 from Amazon today. Same thing with my disc 2, stops at like the fourth episode or something. I hear audio, choppy as it is, and no picture. Tried it on my ps3, xbox, comp, and regular dvd player. The same. Hope you have better luck.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']I got my disc from amazon... it looks like it might be a bad batch... :(
who do we contact? Amazon or the manufacture?[/QUOTE]
I was reading up on it on Amazon and claim it as defective. We send it back to them, they send us a replacement, etc. Before I actually do that though, I'm going to give them a call tomorrow.

[quote name='rgon86']I was reading up on it on Amazon and claim it as defective. We send it back to them, they send us a replacement, etc. Before I actually do that though, I'm going to give them a call tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

let me know how it goes :)

Having the same problem with BBT 2nd Season disc 2. Got my copy from Amazon this week as well.

EDIT: Looks like Amazon.ca is only offering refunds and not replacements as they are currently out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back