The big list of games on sale at Amazon (TRU) - 9/25

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
In progress...If anyone wants to help...feel free, there are probably a few more I am missing and I gotta run out for a few hours

Shipping is $4.49 for one item. $5.48 for two, $6.47 for three, $7.47 for four...

iconps2_r2.gif
PS2s

Soul Calibur 2 $5.29

State of Emergency $5.29

Turok: Evolution $5.29

The Getaway $6.98

Backyard Wrestling $ 6.98

Def Jam Vendetta $6.98

Mission Impossible $6.98

iconxbox_r2.gif
box

Enter the Matrix $5.29

Unreal 2: The Awakening $6.98

Bloodrayne $5.29

Outlaw Golf 2 $9.99

icongamecube.gif
Gamecube

Buy 2 get 1 free on select Player's Choice games

[Sold out!]WarioWare, Inc: Mega Party $9.99

Pokemon Channel $7.99

Midway Arcade Treasures 2 $9.99

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles w/cable $14.99

icongbasp_r1.gif
GBA

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance $9.99

Iridion II $5.29

LOTR: Return of the King $7.99

[Sold out!] Sword of Mana $9.99

F-Zero:GP Legend $9.99

Other
Activision 10-in-1 $10.98

good deal on soul caliber.

also:

outlet stores:

Twisted Metal 4: 1 new for .58 cents
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ref=buy_pb_a/102-6724886-5522562?s=videogames

Namco's Museum vol 3: 3 at 4.50 new
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ref=buy_pb_a/102-6724886-5522562?s=videogames

Amazon's prices:

PS2
State of emergency: 5.29

Choro Q: 14.99

Turok: evolution : 5.29

The getaway: 6.98

Backyard wrestling: dont try this at home: 6.98

Def Jam Vendetta: 6.98

XBOX:
Turok: evolution:5.29

Enter the Matrix: 5.29

Unreal 2: the awakening: 6.98

Bloodrayne: 5.29

Gamecube

hmmm, can't find anything good here. I wish when you can list it from high to low it would do amazon prices. stupid search engine.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']LOL, do they already know that game is going to bomb?[/QUOTE]
Thats so cheap I would almost consider it if shipping didn't double the cost.

[quote name='D. Monic']Here's an interesting one. Top Angler 2 for Cube (pre-order) for $5.99. Ships December 1.[/QUOTE]

That might be one worth getting, considering GC titles will be backwards-compatible with Revolution and the controller looks great for a fishing game.

[quote name='adamsappel']That might be one worth getting, considering GC titles will be backwards-compatible with Revolution and the controller looks great for a fishing game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, except I doubt it'd support the Rev controller. Unless you could somehow remap the controls.

Actually, it would be smart for Nintendo to allow you to remap the controls in the Revolution's operating system for every game you have. That way, you could use the new controller with any GC game. It certainly would make for some interesting experimentation.

Anyway, let me say that I'm a little concerned that the Amazon/TRU listing for Top Angler 2 GC is an error. I believe Top Angler 2 has been canceled. However, they use the cover art from the original Top Angler, which did have a brief print run for GC. Perhaps it's a re-release.

If anyone orders it, just keep your expectations low. The game might not actually exist, it might be re-release, or your order might just be canceled. Who knows?

[quote name='vietgurl']sweet, finally picked up soul calibur for ps2 (already have it for gc and xbox). thanks cheapyd[/QUOTE]

Alright, score!... I guess

[quote name='vietgurl']sweet, finally picked up soul calibur for ps2 (already have it for gc and xbox). thanks cheapyd[/QUOTE]

Soul Calubur is now sold out from TRU.

Don't know if you consider this worthy but I do.

FF Crystal Chronicles $14.99 (even comes with a link cable I think)

I've been waiting to pick this one up!

[quote name='CheapyD']In progress...If anyone wants to help...feel free, there are probably a few more I am missing and I gotta run out for a few hours

Shipping is $4.49 for one item. $5.48 for two, $6.47 for three, $7.47 for four...

iconps2_r2.gif
PS2

Soul Calibur 2 $5.29

State of Emergency $5.29

The Getaway $6.98

Backyard Wrestling $ 6.98

Def Jam Vendetta $6.98

iconxbox_r2.gif
box

Enter the Matrix $5.29

Unreal 2: The Awakening $6.98

Bloodrayne $5.29

Outlaw Golf 2 $9.99

icongamecube.gif
Gamecube

Buy 2 get 1 free on select Player's Choice games

WarioWare, Inc: Mega Party $9.99

Pokemon Channel $7.99

Midway Arcade Treasures 2 $9.99

icongbasp_r1.gif
GBA

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance $9.99

Iridion II $5.29

LOTR: Return of the King $7.99

[Sold out!] Sword of Mana $9.99[/QUOTE]

hmm any pc games on sale?

FFTA seems to be sold out now. Damnit, just as I was about to order a 2nd copy for a friend who finally decided she wanted it today. Oh, Iridion 2 seems to be out of stock as well.

FWIW, F-Zero GP Legend is 9.99$ @ TRU/Amazon if you haven't snagged it from EBGames and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories is 19.99$. Both are in the CAG-O-Matic at that price, but I thought it would be worth mentioning since they are still in stock.

[quote name='ManChowder']yep Warioware is dead as well. Bummer, I was hoping it would be in stock until thursday.. oh well.[/QUOTE]
Off-topic, but ManChowder, who's that watermelon chick in your avatar?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Off-topic, but ManChowder, who's that watermelon chick in your avatar?[/QUOTE]

She's Kunimitsu from the Tekken series(Tekken 2 and Tag), one of my favorite characters.

[quote name='ManChowder']She's Kunimitsu from the Tekken series(Tekken 2 and Tag), one of my favorite characters.[/QUOTE]
Heh! I remember the character, but the watermelon thing threw me.

bread's done
Back