The Biggest Potato Chip in a 50 cent bag ever?

Jewelz23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So my girlfriend was eating her bag of chips that I bought her (Sour Cream & Cheddar)...then outta nowhere she pulls out this HUGE chip, I was scared at first because I did not know what it was...my cat ran away.

here are the pics of it...till this hour it is still not eaten...so I want cag to vote on what to do with it.

Here is the beast by himself.
monsterchip1.jpg

it's almost as big as my damn wireless mouse.
monsterchip2.jpg

its like 3-4 times bigger than my iPod shuffle (yea i like pink, so what?)
monsterchip3.jpg

VOTE

700+ posts and you've been here four years, and you still fail on making a thread in the right forum. Great job.

[quote name='Scorch']700+ posts and you've been here four years, and you still fail on making a thread in the right forum. Great job.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, you definitely take this board seriously. I never knew it meant this much to you.

I'll PM cheapyD myself and inform him that enforcer Scorch should be considered for MOD for his great work in the video game deal forum.

take it easy kid, its not the end of the world.

He He! I hope to follow this thread where ever it gets moved to.

Anyone remember the old Johnny Carson show where they had this old man showing off his Famous Personalities Chips? Chips that looked like famous personalities profiles of course. The best part when when Johnny took a chip from under his desk and crunched it in front of the guy. I think they done a similar joke like that in the Simpsons as well.

Anyway, I remember some huge chips when I was a tot in school in the then 25 cent bags. Always fun to see one of them! What brand was it? Wise? Those always had the biggest chips from my many years of gobbling them down, but I think it's a regional brand so others may not know of them. Never thought to measure them though, what I done was try to fit the entire thing into my mouth without cracking them.

But HEY! Perhaps there is a world wide committee devoted to them much like that South Park episode two weeks ago. ;)

OMG!

That chip is seriously, like 5 or 6 inches long!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alert the press! Call the president! Buy advertising space in the local paper! Sell the chip on eBay for
charity your own greedy, greedy self!

Wow......a potato chip thats as big as your mouse.......

I'm speechless..........

I've seen lots of large potato chips..........especially Ruffles chips.

I seriously hope you were drunk when you posted this topic.

I once had a potato chip that was this...

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

...big. True story.

Where'd you get a 50 cent bag of chips? Is it one of those Hallowe'en bags?

Chips up here are now $1.25/bag.

[quote name='Fanboy']Where'd you get a 50 cent bag of chips? Is it one of those Hallowe'en bags?

Chips up here are now $1.25/bag.[/quote]

Dude...snack-sized bags.

[quote name='Jewelz23']Thanks, you definitely take this board seriously. I never knew it meant this much to you.

I'll PM cheapyD myself and inform him that enforcer Scorch should be considered for MOD for his great work in the video game deal forum.

take it easy kid, its not the end of the world.[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='Jewelz23']Thanks, you definitely take this board seriously. I never knew it meant this much to you.

take it easy kid, its not the end of the world.[/quote]

Don't get all snippy because someone called you on being a fucking moron. Or should we let all misposters roam free with nary a verbal check/balance? Slidecage would have a field day!

[quote name='the ender']Don't get all snippy because someone called you on being a fucking moron. Or should we let all misposters roam free with nary a verbal check/balance? Slidecage would have a field day![/quote]

Exactly, I'm curious as to where he posted this topic initially, before passing judgment as to how moronic it was.

On topic, the chip does not impress me.

[quote name='the ender']Don't get all snippy because someone called you on being a fucking moron. Or should we let all misposters roam free with nary a verbal check/balance? Slidecage would have a field day![/quote]

Holy fucking shit, only a couple posts down and another dickwad post? Get a life already.

[quote name='RESmonkey']That is not that big. I've had bigger.[/quote]

that's what she said!!

sorry, I just had to.

[quote name='the ender']Don't get all snippy because someone called you on being a fucking moron. Or should we let all misposters roam free with nary a verbal check/balance? Slidecage would have a field day![/QUOTE]
what you guys need to realize that it is not that serious. it's cheapassgamer and we are here for the same reason...get deals on video games and have a good time. Stop taking this forum so fucking serious, the way some of you guys post on here it seems like you have a PSP UMD Disc stuck up your ass or something. I for the most part hate the video games deal forum because of this, and this was the FIRST time I EVER misplaced a thread....it is not like it is a common problem whenever I post.

You guys must lead miserable lives to make this a bigger deal than it really is. Let it go, it was a misplaced thread and was handled in an appropriate manner. No need for all the bitching.

[quote name='Fanboy']Where'd you get a 50 cent bag of chips? Is it one of those Hallowe'en bags?

Chips up here are now $1.25/bag.[/QUOTE]
they are all over in NYC still...I know down south all chips are $1 or greater...sad really.

In my jr. high school cafeteria, I bought a bag of Wise potato chips and the bag was completely empty (except for the air). I didn't have the balls to take it back as I just figured they assume I ate all the chips.

[quote name='CheapyD']In my jr. high school cafeteria, I bought a bag of Wise potato chips and the bag was completely empty (except for the air). I didn't have the balls to take it back as I just figured they assume I ate all the chips.[/QUOTE]

haha thats messed up. You didn't notice there wasnt anything rattling around inside the bag when you were paying for it?

[quote name='CheapyD']In my jr. high school cafeteria, I bought a bag of Wise potato chips and the bag was completely empty (except for the air). I didn't have the balls to take it back as I just figured they assume I ate all the chips.[/QUOTE]

Don't lie, we all know you ate it!

bread's done
Back