The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

[quote name='saetia']Heh, sweet! I was one of the first people to post and I'm not even in the directory! Nice!!!
http://social.bioware.com/brc/959162 [/QUOTE]
Sorry about that! I didn't check to see if the original list was missing anyone when I took it over. You're in it now though!

Anyway, list is updated!

[quote name='YodaEXE']Sorry about that! I didn't check to see if the original list was missing anyone when I took it over. You're in it now though!

Anyway, list is updated![/QUOTE]

Thank ya!

Out of all of them I click only one took me to a page that was a user account that had somthing about the bazaar. The rest take me to pages for DAO and ME2. I have people that have clicked mine and would like to make sure I am helping others but I don't know I am or not. Is this happening with anyone else.

[quote name='sendme']Out of all of them I click only one took me to a page that was a user account that had somthing about the bazaar. The rest take me to pages for DAO and ME2. I have people that have clicked mine and would like to make sure I am helping others but I don't know I am or not. Is this happening with anyone else.[/QUOTE]

It is supposed to take you to the ME or Dragon Age page. After that, you can just close the tab.

[quote name='hernando57']It is supposed to take you to the ME or Dragon Age page. After that, you can just close the tab.[/QUOTE]

Well that is good to know. Also if you downloaded that DAO character creator program and upload the file you get 500 points. Thought I would say that as I didn't see it posted in the 2 threads.

social.bioware.com/brc/1465791

thanks all :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone needs to click everyone's links!

Over 150 links which is a lot of point and yet a lot of people are not clicking to at least help get everyone's easy 500 a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OddLogik']Has anyone gotten points from the twitter contest yet? I won and havent gotten the points yet.
[/QUOTE]

Is the Twitter contest random or is it based on who posted first? I'm fairly certain that I've been in the top hundred posts at least once or twice, but have yet to win.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Is the Twitter contest random or is it based on who posted first? I'm fairly certain that I've been in the top hundred posts at least once or twice, but have yet to win.[/QUOTE]

According to the Official Rules, Twitter Challenges are "judged"

The Challenge Submission Judging shall be based upon the following criteria in the Judges' sole and absolute discretion: 60% creativity, 20% appropriateness to topic, 20% skill and quality of the submission (i.e. grammar and writing skills).

Can't guarantee they follow those rules, and may just be legal-speak to protect if they choose whatever tweet they want.

Post your referral link on Facebook, Twitter or elsewhere and receive 10 tokens per unique click per day for up to 500 tokens. After reaching 500 tokens each subsequent unique click will give you 1 token. Referral clicks are reset at midnight GMT -7.
Generate your unique referral link now to start collecting tokens.

By resetting, they mean the fact you get 10 tokens instead of 1, right? What I am asking is, after reset, can all the URLs be re-clicked for tokens, regardless? In other words, are the URLs unique overall or just daily?

Sorry if my question is confusing. I don't know how else to phrase what I am wanting to know.

[quote name='saetia']By resetting, they mean the fact you get 10 tokens instead of 1, right? What I am asking is, after reset, can all the URLs be re-clicked for tokens, regardless? In other words, are the URLs unique overall or just daily?

Sorry if my question is confusing. I don't know how else to phrase what I am wanting to know.[/QUOTE]

Starting at 12:00AM PDT, a unique url referral nets you 10 tokens. Once you get 50 referrals, the value decreases to 1 token/click. At 11:59PM PDT, it wipes the unique URL referral list, and resets the value to 10 tokens/click. In other words, any given day operates as if the previous day never happened (except for the tokens that you got).

I wonder what the amount of points everything will start out at. I wont even be able to start bidding on stuff till after 6 ct due to work.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Starting at 12:00AM PDT, a unique url referral nets you 10 tokens. Once you get 50 referrals, the value decreases to 1 token/click. At 11:59PM PDT, it wipes the unique URL referral list, and resets the value to 10 tokens/click. In other words, any given day operates as if the previous day never happened (except for the tokens that you got).[/QUOTE]

That's how I read it.

So click on the links every day !
http://social.bioware.com/brc/47945

I clicked on everyone's links just now, but how do I know if anyone is clicking on mine? I went to the tokens page but it still shows the same amount I had yesterday before I was trying to get referral tokens.

[quote name='GenPirate']I clicked on everyone's links just now, but how do I know if anyone is clicking on mine? I went to the tokens page but it still shows the same amount I had yesterday before I was trying to get referral tokens.[/QUOTE]

On your tokens page, you'll have a "Unique URL Referral" line, showing how many tokens you've gotten from people clicking on your link.

My referral link tokens hasn't changed since yesterday either.

Everyone ask bioware and maybe one of us will get an answer.

Just clicked on The big list for today.

BTW, more than 100 on the list now, we all need to set the link option to 200 I guess. Or split the lists. Some people are going to get boned.

Also, my count is going up. I've had 86 clicks today so somebody is doing it somewhere.

[quote name='WoozleWozzle']My referral link tokens hasn't changed since yesterday either.

Everyone ask bioware and maybe one of us will get an answer.[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, they seem to have suddenly banked in and gone up ~300. Try refreshing a few times if it looks like yours aren't changing.

Just opened a new window and used the FF addon to click on all the links again. Slows down my computer for a few seconds, haha

Hoping to get on the list. I'll make sure and click you all.

http://social.bioware.com/brc/1128847
Going to need someone who can post a working link to help me out here. I'm not allowed it seems since I am a new user. :(

For those not accumulating any clicks-thrus, have you verified that your link is working and included on the list?[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']It was painstaking clicking all the links by hand. Got the add-on for tomorrow though...[/QUOTE]
Well, kudos for making the effort! :applause:
[quote name='saetia']Why are people posting in black fonts?[/QUOTE]
I was wondering that, too. Guess it's their "signature color"? But, makes it more likely to be overlooked.

[quote name='NoDAK']For those not accumulating any clicks-thrus, have you verified that your link is working and included on the list?
Well, kudos for making the effort! :applause:

I was wondering that, too. Guess it's their "signature color"? But, makes it more likely to be overlooked.[/QUOTE]

It's because we are new, so we aren't allowed to post links. Us newbies are gonna need someone to please keep and eye out and add us to the master list. ;)

I already posted mine a few comments ago, so I won't put it here again... but it's a black one.

Can't figure any way to make mine show up as anything other than black :(

Thanks for updating again Yoda. Looks like I've got some more links to click!

You might want to edit the list capacity at the top of post too, since it's up to ~214 currently.

I'm also curious as to what exactly BioWare is hoping to achieve from all this. A huge bump in their traffic rank? That have to have known that such wholesale link sharing would occur.

It's little more than an attempt to abuse social networking to increase product awareness and move more units. That's why the two main sources of Tokens are Referral Links and Twitter contests.

bread's done
Back