The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

LOL at the 10k min. Geez, I might not be getting that hoodie after all, haha. Anyway, hoping people are still clicking, I know I am.

Yeah I had thought I might be able to get something but they are bundling stuff together like the hat and shirts. I was thinking I would try to get a hat if I couldn't get ME or DA:O for the PC. I see me getting nothing out of this. I will just buy ME and hold off till DA:O lowers in price.

[quote name='sendme']Yeah I had thought I might be able to get something but they are bundling stuff together like the hat and shirts. I was thinking I would try to get a hat if I couldn't get ME or DA:O for the PC. I see me getting nothing out of this. I will just buy ME and hold off till DA:O lowers in price.[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping that they're going to do some bundles, and some that are just single items.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I'm hoping that they're going to do some bundles, and some that are just single items.[/QUOTE]

If you look at the prize list, you can see that at least not all of the bundles will be the same, due to varying amounts of each good.

N7 Hoody 21
N7 Shirt (Black) 22
N7 Hat 11
N7 Sticker 11

I'd bet most of the overnight items will be single items, so that they don't have to monitor them as closely.

Also, I thought the current auction was just a shirt with a picture of a hard drive on it. Very confusing.

[quote name='aristokrat']
Also, I thought the current auction was just a shirt with a picture of a hard drive on it. Very confusing.[/QUOTE]
Lol. I was lost too until I read the description.

Description:

Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB hard drives & BioWare T-shirt.

I only have about 7700 tokens, definitely not getting anything. Didn't help that they were apparently too picky with the challenges. Entered every one and didn't win once.

Blahhh! :cold:

I only have about 8100 now and it looks like all are starting at around 5000 to 6000 points. I guess I will check around 3 or 4 am when I am up getting ready for work. Good luck to all that have been clicking.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']I only have about 7700 tokens, definitely not getting anything. Didn't help that they were apparently too picky with the challenges. Entered every one and didn't win once.

Blahhh! :cold:[/QUOTE]

And some people won 3+ times...=/

I don't think I'll try to keep up with the auction anymore. Too many people with too many tokens! I'll still keep clicking on people's links every day, though, so good luck!

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']I only have about 7700 tokens, definitely not getting anything. Didn't help that they were apparently too picky with the challenges. Entered every one and didn't win once.

Blahhh! :cold:[/QUOTE]
Me too but I actually won once but it was my most effortless answer since it was only one word and hardly original so wouldn't even be concerned about it.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Me too but I actually won once but it was my most effortless answer since it was only one word and hardly original so wouldn't even be concerned about it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...Think maybe they're just choosing at random?

I have about 5500 points for registering my games, did not see this thread earlier so did not do any of the referral stuff. Looks like I have zero chance of winning anything, especially if they continue to bundle things together. Too bad, as I really wanted that lithograph set.

Right now, I'd just be worried about continuing the twitter challenges and keep clicking everyday and hope that the people with 10k+ will exhaust their tokens. At the moment it seems that anything worth getting won't be won with

Lol, the current pack spelled Mass Effect wrong: Mass Efeect 2 PC.

I'm not sure why I'm still watching the auction. I probably won't win anything since they are grouping everything in packs :cry:.

I won the western digital 1tb hard drive earlier. All tokens gone now. I'll keep clicking this week to help out fellow CAGs. Good look all.

[quote name='bigfoot']I won the western digital 1tb hard drive earlier. All tokens gone now. I'll keep clicking this week to help out fellow CAGs. Good look all.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Thanks for the continued clicks.

[quote name='bigfoot']I won the western digital 1tb hard drive earlier. All tokens gone now. I'll keep clicking this week to help out fellow CAGs. Good look all.[/QUOTE]
Nice! Congrats!:applause:

Congrats bigfoot. One less person to compete with too =P.

And here I am installing Parallels and Windows on my Mac for another 500 pts from the character creator. Hopefully I can get something with my points. I'll keep clicking everyone for luck.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Me too but I actually won once but it was my most effortless answer since it was only one word and hardly original so wouldn't even be concerned about it.[/QUOTE]

A question: Has your account already credited for the challenge you won?

[quote name='glemtvapen']A question: Has your account already credited for the challenge you won?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten credit for both the challenges I won, each within hours of sending in my prompt email reply.

[quote name='aristokrat']I've gotten credit for both the challenges I won, each within hours of sending in my prompt email reply.[/QUOTE]

fuck. I'm beginning to think if you didn't respond within an hour you were sent a notification, you'll lose the tokens and it will be granted to someone else immediately.

...I don't think I'll ever be credited to the 2 challenges I won. :whistle2:(
I guess the real winners here is Bioware. :bomb:

hopefully they do another pack with all the pc games or at least close to all of them and I can try to snap that up. I think I should have enough tokens for something like that as long as it doesn't become a full fledged bidding war.

[quote name='[email protected]']That's weird, lots of new people wanting on the list, but I'm not seeing matching clicks on my account...[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I joined in doing this Sunday and clicked everybody in the thread, not the compiled list, and again on Monday. I am not on the "list" so I have received hardly any clicks. It is what it is, I suppose.

[quote name='Metalic']Nice just won another challenge, Puts me over 10,000 tokens.[/QUOTE]

I'm having no luck on twitter, thus I keep hanging out just below the totals necessary to win anything.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Nice! I just won challenges 21 AND 22! That'll put me around 10500![/QUOTE]

Uggh. I hate you right now :)

I just realized that means they already made a decision on 22 as well...damn.

I wish I knew the secret to winning the Twitter challenges.

Makes me figure my entries are just getting lost among all the rest or something.

bread's done
Back