The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

[quote name='the_punisher']I've entered so many and not won one, fuck.[/QUOTE]

If it helps, I went for comedy over seriousness. :)

Went through the list again to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

TS,
Can you please add my link to the list
social.bioware.com/brc/1079128

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_punisher']I've entered so many and not won one, fuck.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to my world. I don't know why I still bother with it.

Clicking for everyone again. I still have to do the DA Character Creation thing which will kick me up to 8850, but that's still not enough. I'd settle for just getting a poster pack or something.

[quote name='segabrain']If it helps, I went for comedy over seriousness. :)[/QUOTE]

Every single time I won my answers were comedic.

Yeah comedy is the way to go for the twitter challenges, the one I won was the I'm Commander Shepard... one and I said something about being out of work for a few years and turning around my life with Citadel Employment Agency.

I don't remember exactly, I know it was within a day, but that probably doesn't help you much. I won it before the auctions started, so I really wasn't paying much attention to my points.

Won the ME poster set :D

It was my first bid and I didn't really believe I was going to win. I've been at the lower end of the spectrum with regard to points so I'm just happy to be able to walk away with anything. Big thanks to CAG for the clicks!

I'll keep clicking for you all.

[quote name='Mindlog']Won the ME poster set :D

It was my first bid and I didn't really believe I was going to win. I've been at the lower end of the spectrum with regard to points so I'm just happy to be able to walk away with anything. Big thanks to CAG for the clicks!

I'll keep clicking for you all.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Its looking like most will be getting something from this.

[quote name='segabrain']How long after emailing them did it take for you to get your 500 points?[/QUOTE]

Challenges are anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hour after its done to get credited. Its completely random

My first challenge was probly less than 2 hours, My second was 7-8 hours till i got credit.

[quote name='Mindlog']Won the ME poster set :D

I'll keep clicking for you all.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, Mindlog!

[quote name='segabrain']How long after emailing them did it take for you to get your 500 points?[/QUOTE]

I had to send a couple emails, since I won 2 on separate days (#12 and #17) and wasn't sure which I was credited for. Finally got credit for both today.

Glad to see all the CAGs winning some cool swag! Personally, I'm aiming for the Jade Empire pack or HDD. I still need at least one more twitter challenge win to be competitive though.

Aha! Just got credited for challenge #10. Over on the Bioware forums there is a thread for people having troubles with the challenges not crediting. I had to post there to get things sorted out. Apparently they never received my email, even though I sent it twice. Now I'm sitting on a respectable 9790. Let's see what I can get :D.

for ones not getting clicks from this site go to the forums on the bioware social network. I don't remember what the threads were as I have them saved on another PC but post your link in them. I have in the past 12 hours got over 500 points as I'm now only getting 1 point for every click.

It's only been 3 hours since I set the email, I'll give them some more time to do it. I'll shoot them another email if I haven't gotten it by the time I go to bed tonight.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think I capped, I haven't gotten any more points since yesterday. :whistle2:k

http://social.bioware.com/brc/1692191[/QUOTE]

I've got the same issue, but I definitely didn't cap. Haven't had any new points show up for at least 24 hours. And I'm only at 7800.

http://social.bioware.com/brc/544458

UPDATE: Okay, this is weird. When I log in on the auction page, my points total still shows the same as yesterday. But when I open the "user tokens" page, it shows a higher amount. So I guess I have accumulated some more points (not a lot), but for some reason, the auction page would not display the updated amount--even after logging out and logging back in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sendme']what is gaf?[/QUOTE]

NeoGAF, a pretty high traffic gaming forum, but they have closed registration, so you have to use a paid email (isp,work, school, etc) and it takes a few months to a year for it to be approved. Obviously, it wouldn't help much with getting points (although it probably wont help much anyways with the rate threads get pushed back) if you don't already have an account there,lol. Back to the topic, I'm currently kicking myself for not going all out from the beginning of this promo and doing all the twitter challenges:bomb:

I'm kicking my self for not posting on the bioware social network to get points. If I keep getting points at the rate that I am from them I will end up with more from them then on CAG.

Yeah, I got a ton from there until the next few pages came up and I didn't make it into the big list, I'll probably add myself to a revision of the list when a few more people add their links.

[quote name='Sdawg']Yeah, I got a ton from there until the next few pages came up and I didn't make it into the big list, I'll probably add myself to a revision of the list when a few more people add their links.[/QUOTE]

That list is dead at the penalty of being stripped of all points for posting it.

I got a ton of clicks from the BioWare site this morning too. I wish I'd have done it to begin with, along with the challenges after seeing how easy it was to do. I've missed out on a lot of point opportunities but I'm getting up there now.

[quote name='reininop']That list is dead at the penalty of being stripped of all points for posting it.[/QUOTE]

Do you happen to have a link or general page number to where they posted that? Too lazy to look through that massive thread.

Yea, the thread at bioware does seem useful, but it looks like a massive unorganized cluster. I posted my link there anyway lol, but I think it might've gotten lost in the chaos.

[quote name='rickyff7']Sweat i think ill be getting Mass Effect novels pack.

Yay i won it, not much but it good.[/QUOTE]

I won the same thing. Something is better than nothing :)

It has good reviews on Amazon and a CAG said it was a good read too. Worst comes to worst it will be a good fire starter.

I just can't get anything... the bidding goes out of my points range before I can even click. This is a bummer. I just wanted an inflatable sword. :(

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I just can't get anything... the bidding goes out of my points range before I can even click. This is a bummer. I just wanted an inflatable sword. :([/QUOTE]

Same here. It's pretty frustrating.

[quote name='OddLogik']I won the same thing. Something is better than nothing :)

It has good reviews on Amazon and a CAG said it was a good read too. Worst comes to worst it will be a good fire starter.[/QUOTE]

That's terrible! At least sell them before you burn them. :p

I just recently snagged one of the literature packs (both ME books, both DA books, and all ME/DA comics released to date).

The stuff I really wanted (PC hardware...or a PC/laptop) I didn't have enough points to even be in the running (only had ~9600). If only I had a computer that would run the character creator! Should've installed it on a friend's comp and uploaded a char from there. And it would have been nice to win even one of the challenges.

But, overall...I'm pretty happy with the lit pack. :)

Thanks for all the referral link clicks I may have received from fellow CAGs. I hope everyone who got referral clicks from me are able to win something with them.

To all the guys that are winning stuff, please keep clicking the link list so everybody else can try to get something. Thanks.

Got myself the literature pack as well. Was kind of wanting a copy of Dragon Age: Origins, but I saw my chance and jumped on the books.

I'll make sure to keep clicking though, so don't worry.

[quote name='the_punisher']I hope so. When are the auctions over? I'm at 8640 right now and feel like i won't be able to win anything, haven't won a single Twitter contest either. :([/QUOTE]
if you have that much now provided you get more than the 500 mark for referrals each day and if you get lucky with twitter by friday you should easily be able to win something. don't give up hope . . . unless you have like 5k then I regret to inform you the chances of winning are pretty slim

bread's done
Back