The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

I'm painfully close to being able to get a prize lol. I've almost got enough to match the lowest winning bid on past auctions

ht tp://social.bioware.com/brc/592724

still getting:
Sorry, new users aren't allowed to post links in forum post...

please add my link to the list so it can opened with firefox
(retype it first :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please remember to help the rest of us like we're helping you. :)

Getting so close to being able to win something, that twitter challenge win really helped, wish I'd have started much earlier.

Clicked on everyone this morning on this list and the 2 lists over in the Bioware forums.
Good luck people!!!

OTT: Maybe those CAGs who won an auction can start a picture thread after we receive our winnings?

click click...
still received only 70 Unique URL Referral tokens today....
(ht tp://social.bioware.com/brc/592724)

I thought the referral links were supposed to reset at midnight GMT, however I've been clicking my own link to see when I should click the list and it was just after midnight pacific.

I just won the Mass Effect Space Lithograph Collection. I was really hoping for the Character Pack, but I saw the open opportunity to win this so I took it. Thank you everyone for your help in making this possible. I'll offer my continued support through tomorrow for those still competing.

[quote name='Swift900']I just won the Mass Effect Space Lithograph Collection. I was really hoping for the Character Pack, but I saw the open opportunity to win this so I took it. Thank you everyone for your help in making this possible. I'll offer my continued support through tomorrow for those still competing.[/QUOTE]

Wow nice, i wanted that but it's out of my range. I passed 9k finally so i think i may have a shot at something, looking to get a Poster pack at this point.

I was tempted to grab the books when they were so low earlier but opted to wait and hope to win another challenge or two today. That way I can get one of the better sets. :)

bread's done
Back