Pay what you want (in bitcoins) for:

• Eufloria HD Beta
  • Eufloria Classic
  • And Yet It Moves
  • World of Goo
  • Spirits
DRM-Free & Steam keys where available.

10% will be donated to the EFF.

Probably most everyone already has these games from previous bundles but the bitcoin angle is interesting (let the heated pros & cons posts begin!)

[quote name='Izod517']2 mainstreem[/QUOTE]

Yep. Humble Bundle already did the bitcoin payment thing and they might as well be Activision now.

Anybody want to hook me up with this bundle for a $0.15 Amazon gift? Minimum is .01 bitcoin.

lol but srs doe

no rly, srs doe

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Anybody want to hook me up with this bundle for a $0.15 Amazon gift? Minimum is .01 bitcoin.

lol but srs doe

no rly, srs doe[/QUOTE]

uhh... 1 bitcoin = around $100 USD
so minimum is around $1.00

[quote name='Hybrid5006']uhh... 1 bitcoin = around $100 USD
so minimum is around $1.00[/QUOTE]

It says ".01" on the front page.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']uhh... 1 bitcoin = around $100 USD
so minimum is around $1.00[/QUOTE]

Did not know that. Thanks.

I would be willing to pay a dollar for .01 bitcoins. I don't have Spirits or And Yet it Moves. I'd also be willing to pay 50 cents for those 2 games.

Problem with biotin is how hard it is to convert back and forth. I suppose its somewhat intentional but still very inaccessible.

Would love Eufloria, but have no concept of buying bitcoins. Anybody have an idea or have 0.01 bitcoins and wanna sell me Eufloria?

I don't have anything to add to this bundle/imaginary currency conversation. I just want to know what the heck happened to Izod517? Silenced? What the heck is that?

[quote name='The End']I don't have anything to add to this bundle conversation. I just want to know what the heck happened to Izod517? Silenced? What the heck is that?[/QUOTE]

what I was thinking. Did I miss something in the steam threads? I know mods have been on a deleting spree lately:cold:

bread's done
Back