The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

SPECIAL NOTE (B1G1 free on $14.99 and under used games through August 4th):
All used games under $14.99 are buy one get one free through August 4th NOW OVER.

The second post has games that you may want to trade in to Gamestop to transfer some credit from BB to GS. Unfortunately with the end of the $10 extra promo at Gamestop this is much less useful than before. Some people may have the $15 bonus coupon or want to use the current GS deal (trade 3 get an extra 10%, trade 4 get an extra 20%, trade 5 get an extra 30%) so we'll keep that post going until the B1G1 free ends at Blockbuster.

Even though the B1G1 sale is now over, I'm leaving this info up for a few days for those who bought stuff and still want to trade it in to Gamestop (you have till the 10th there).

SPECIAL NOTE #2 (DS Lite's and new DS games now available at most BB stores!):
Starting just on July 15th, most Blockbuster stores got shipments of DS Lites and a wide assortment of new DS games that they've never had for sale in the past. Titles include NSMB, Professor Layton, Mario Party DS, and High School Musical ;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are currently taking preorders for NCAA 09, Madden 09, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Soul Calibur IV, and a few others (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values. I'm going to elaborate on the last sentence as people apparently don't understand that when I say regular BB's have the same trade-in values as Gamerush that it means [hightlight]regular Blockbuster stores accept game trade-ins just like Gamerush stores[/highlight].

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. They just started in mid July selling DS Lites at most stores as well. As a result of not selling used hardware, however, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Both Gamerush and regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for new games for a $5 deposit (or you can pay any other amount beyond that). Gamerush stores will get many more games in than the regular stores but unfortunately a preorder at either place is not a guarantee you will get the game. Sometimes they do not get certain titles in even if you preorder them months in advance.

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by many regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Guitar Hero On Tour
High School Musical
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
My Fashion Designer
My Weight Loss Coach
NSMB
Professor Layton
Zoo Tycoon 2
(and a bunch of other older titles they just got in on July 15th)

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet Colonies Edition
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Blast Works
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Rock Band bundle
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wall-E
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

Ummm, I'm wanting to buy a lot of copies of a cheap game on clearance at Toys R Us or some place like that and then trade them in at Blockbuster. What's the best game to do it with right now and what are the prices/values? I'm hoping to spend like $100 and get enough to get the MGS 4 PS3 bundle.

[quote name='Crunkking01']Ummm, I'm wanting to buy a lot of copies of a cheap game on clearance at Toys R Us or some place like that and then trade them in at Blockbuster. What's the best game to do it with right now and what are the prices/values? I'm hoping to spend like $100 and get enough to get the MGS 4 PS3 bundle.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:#

[quote name='msam']What if you have about 400 bucks in GS credit, and use the rest to pay cash? Would they still charge you tax?[/quote]

Whether they charge tax is very region specific. For example, I live in Ohio and I don't get tax when I trade in, and I'm also charged tax when I purchase anything. I was in Indiana a month ago, and I don't think I was charged tax when I used trade-ins.

well i went back to GameStop and the verdict was that he had done is correctly...i got a total of $89 in credit from about $50 in BBV credit (spent on B1G1..obviously)...so 1.78 ratio ain't have that bad for something i spent only $20 or less in cash to get that $50 of BBV credit o_O Now i need to fix my edge card...here i come GameInformer...

[quote name='jgressley']Whether they charge tax is very region specific. For example, I live in Ohio and I don't get tax when I trade in, and I'm also charged tax when I purchase anything. I was in Indiana a month ago, and I don't think I was charged tax when I used trade-ins.[/quote]

I live in Florida; when I traded in my games I wasn't charged tax, however I was charged tax on the refurbished fee for scratches on my games ($.22, I can deal) - can anyone else in FLA confirm whether or not they can use a combo of credit AND cash and not have to pay tax?

I'm trying to think of something I can use my 315 dollars in credit for that I can sell for cash on craigslist, but I can't really think of anything. Don't want to get a 360 just yet seeing as how the price drop is less than a week away.

went to a different blockbuster yesterday to trade in Fatal Inertia and some new employee working said they only take trade ins on Sunday, and I thought to myself wtf? Anyways the manager was there also so I had a talk to him and he was cool with the trade in.

Picked up motogp 07 and crackdown. The blockbuster i went to did not have that many $14.99 or less games. They did not even know about the sale. They had to call another store and do a manual overide so one game would be free.

I'm so damn exhausted from today's flipping run I couldn't care less about storytime. To those who hate my usual brand of lengthy posts... you're welcome. Anyway... is there any way the managers can credit my card the difference since most if not all of the $14.99 games weren't taken off? Only the $9.99s were and I've done two exchanges today.

I'd seriously like to get as close to $400 as possible by thursday at the latest which is a possibility provided I can flip the rest of these GHIIIs and left over B1G1 fodder for more GH or Pacific.

anyone know how much that penalty fee is at GS for not having the case? i got a bunch of 360 games today and a lot came with black BBV cases instead of green 360 cases (game has the artwork and manual tho)

also is there a maximum of how many $10 bonuses you can receive? i got like 26 games i gotta trade in

[quote name='kearns710']anyone know how much that penalty fee is at GS for not having the case? i got a bunch of 360 games today and a lot came with black BBV cases instead of green 360 cases (game has the artwork and manual tho)

also is there a maximum of how many $10 bonuses you can receive? i got like 26 games i gotta trade in[/QUOTE]

I was charged $1 per case. So when I went to blockbuster for a second time, I asked if I could switch out the cases so I could get the green ones.

It all depends on the clerk ringing you up and how seriously they take their job, but I've been charged $0.50 on occasion. Most of the time they couldn't care less with or without the case as it's normal to find most of the used trade merch with Blockbuster stickers still stamped on them so you should be fine including the case. I've yet to be charged with fees because of the BB case alone but if you're truly paranoid then just skip it and take the hit.

[quote name='kearns710']anyone know how much that penalty fee is at GS for not having the case? i got a bunch of 360 games today and a lot came with black BBV cases instead of green 360 cases (game has the artwork and manual tho)

also is there a maximum of how many $10 bonuses you can receive? i got like 26 games i gotta trade in[/QUOTE]

i turn in my games without the case. (Sometimes even when I do have the green case.) I give em the cover, manual, disc. I say I am keeping the cases cause I needed extra cause I keep breaking them. The first GS I went to today was laughing with me about that.

One retard (who seemed stoned and stupid) at the second GS was like "what happened to the cases?" Whatever, dick, I stole these games from your mom. I said, "I'm keeping them." Nobody cares.

ya 50 cents aint too bad...how about a barcode? one of my tony hawks had the BBv barcode on the actual art barcode and it ripped the original barcode right off. they will still take it right

Mine didnt take any money off when I gave them the disc in the BB cases (n inserts either). In fact, I have seen games on the shelf with BBV/Hollywood cases & GS stickers on them.

GS
All after edge and Bonus
Virtua Tennis 3 - 11.60
Spider-man: FoF - 10.50
Halo 3 - 22.60
Fantastic Four - 9.40
Superman - 9.40
Tomb Raider - 9.40

[quote name='kearns710']ya 50 cents aint too bad...how about a barcode? one of my tony hawks had the BBv barcode on the actual art barcode and it ripped the original barcode right off. they will still take it right[/quote]

Just do what I've been forced to do in order to flip my GHIIIs and trade it in with the cover art removed (Note: They will NOT accept GHIII without the guitar if you trade in the copy included in the bundle because of the no resale text in place of the barcode) When you run into a newbie or an idiot that doesn't know the "no cover art, no trade" only applies to DVDS AND FRICKIN' MOVIES and games without barcodes CAN be accepted, try calmly suggesting they try looking the name of the game up on the system.

Once it pops up they should have no objections whatsoever in taking them off your hands. But man... I swear if I run into one more clerk that wasn't instructed on how to do trades properly nor searching games without barcodes I will kill a baby seal with my bare hands. My god.

[quote name='JorgeC']does BBV carry PSP games?[/quote]

Some for rent/buy, but they are rare used as their tiv's are usually low compared to GS.

I just did some quick calculating and if after flipping the rest of this BB fodder I can manage to flip the last three GHs then buy two more, flip those, buy five more $25 games (namely more History Channel and Superstar Tennis which I know for a fact a few stores have at least a copy of the latter since I cleaned out the former around here) I can FINALLY purchase my PS3 bundle as soon as tomorrow (provided I come up with some gas money + a little extra for the GHs and maybe one more B1G1 run if necessary to purchase the last 2 - 3 $25).

I think so far my out of pocket expenses are close to $150, but I recovered and doubled that the first day of flipping in less than four hours all thanks to this wonderful site and all you wonderful people. :D

Respect beyond belief. I just hope I don't get banned somehow or someone snatches that bundle from me. I'd cry for five seconds then lye in wait for another to pop up. >_>

also is there a maximum of how many $10 bonuses you can receive? i got like 26 games i gotta trade in[/quote]

My GS doesn't charge anything for missing cases. I gave them a black case today and the MOD just pulled out a case from behind the counter and put the game in it. Don't know what he did with the BBV case.

There is no max btw.

Quick FYI in ase it hasn't been confirmed already. GS price of Viking went up to 34.99; for those flipping credit from GS to GR, that's not as hot as it was.

picked up:

Tomb Raider Legend
Table Tennis
Chromehounds
Perfect Dark: Limited Edition

Not bad for 20 smacks

These games were not on the list:

blockbuster price, title, gamestop base value
$15, cabela's alaskan adventure, $6
$15, ratatouille, $5
$10, dance dance revolution universe (game only), $5

Tally for the day (bout 4 hours worth).

Start:
$50 GS Credit
$4 BBV Credit

End:
$200 GS Credit
Unknown amount of BBV credit (min. $92, max. $172).

When I came home I thought I had a single BBV valuecard with $92 on it, but when I emptied my pockets I found 2 Value Cards. Gotta figure out how much is on the second when I go to work tonight. My trading adventures will continue tomorrow.

PS- Prey costs $9.99 at BBV, but only gets $1 at GS (no promo) :cry:
PPS- PS3- Eye of Judgement still gets $36 TIV at BBV, so if the next GS coupon is 25% off PS3 games, there's one that we can use again.

[quote name='toocool17']These games were not on the list:

blockbuster price, title, gamestop base value
$15, cabela's alaskan adventure, $6
$15, ratatouille, $5
$10, dance dance revolution universe (game only), $5[/quote]

I'm adding those to my list now so thanks. All 360 platform?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I bought Juiced and HATE it. Can I return it and get a refund or another game?[/quote]

So long as you have your receipt they can allow you to exchange it for another similar priced game if you got it for free (I'm not sure if a refund is possible if it wasn't a B1G1 knock off but should be). They may not KNOW how to or WANT to do it, but they most certainly can my friend. I had to exchange twice today because I bought bunk titles that weren't worth crap to compensate for missing gems. I'm very glad I did because you never know what's possible unless you ask or walk in with a scowl and a receipt. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I will have to try again tomorrow....I'm getting caught up. I'm assuming since I went when my store just opened, they were dumb. Anyways, I'm glad the GR by me has a GameStop in essentially the same plaza. I just hope GameStop has Bad Company for the 360...that would be nice with the 25% off coupon :)

Thanks INK. It wasn't the free game, Tony Hawk was. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get something a little more expensive though. I'd like to get Double Agent or Bully.

[quote name='urge26']picked up:

Tomb Raider Legend
Table Tennis
Chromehounds
Perfect Dark: Limited Edition

Not bad for 20 smacks[/QUOTE]

Thanks on the info.

Does anyone else but me feel weird walking into a BBV so often? >_< I've walked into the same BBV 3 times today. Only once did I buy something. They must be like, "wtf is he doing?" I also walk into a different BBV at least once a day because I trade in at least one game per day there. Gona trade in 4 Thursday...

[quote name='DarkRider23']Does anyone else but me feel weird walking into a BBV so often? >_< I've walked into the same BBV 3 times today. Only once did I buy something. They must be like, "wtf is he doing?" I also walk into a different BBV at least once a day because I trade in at least one game per day there. Gona trade in 4 tomorrow.[/quote]

they remembered me after several transactions, the girl working quoted me always trading my games there, I never bring in 2 of the same titles though

[quote name='DarkRider23']Does anyone else but me feel weird walking into a BBV so often? >_< I've walked into the same BBV 3 times today. Only once did I buy something. They must be like, "wtf is he doing?" I also walk into a different BBV at least once a day because I trade in at least one game per day there. Gona trade in 4 tomorrow.[/quote]

LOL. Yeah thats excessive. i would tell you to go home.:lol: whenever i go to BBV im trading so i try to keep a low profile.

[quote name='Poor2More']Will Blockbuster be selling Sid Meirs Cilization Revolution on 360 come this friday? Because I rather spend credit to buy it, thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they will. The GRs around me have gotten most, if not all, titles lately.

DSCF0020.jpg

The worker adjusted the prices to the $14.99 stickers and then manually did the B1G1. Elebits and Zack and Wiki are the ones I wanted but figured I might as well get the others.

Edit: And yes Im not stupid, I did grab 1 more since it would be free. It just wasn't a Wii game so I didn't picture it.

lol one of the BBV manager near my house actually give me an attitude when i come there when she was on the shift. I freaking hate her lol. I never rent or buy or trade anything thre anymore even though it's closest to my house and right across from a GS. Some BBV managers/employee kinda pissed at their low paying job and treat customers like crap.

Personally only when I'm buying duplicates in a new store or aren't comfortable with the staff is my flipping hunt mildly unsettling as you never know when and whether or not you'll have to prepare a story to deter suspicion. The GS side of life is all gravy. The store I gave an A+ yesterday has maintained it rather well happily ringing me in separate transactions for the multiple coupons I've been using and didn't mind me stopping back in no more than a half hour later with more trades and purchasing another set of GHIII before I left. No questions asked. Oh so award winning indeed. The rest of them are all B or B+ with fair customer service and the least amount of questions asked.

The BB side consistently ranges from mildly irritating to "just let me frickin' do it so I can finally LEAVE" usually littered with incompetent employees and real wildcard managers. I always expect the worst whenever I walk into a store hence why I free my mind of all distractions beforehand should my creative side get a thorough workout from clerks prying for information. Because of this I'll be glad when I can finally take a minor break after clearing the $500 credit mark as I tire of calculating what my chances are of getting banned for flipping today even though today was the first time I flipped two copies of GH in one store (which was new).

Kind of a close call today... Opted to just go to the nearest GR and get a pair of 2 $10 to flip at Gamestop. Picked up Spiderman 3 and Tony Hawk project 8 (which only gets you $8.30 in Gamestop credit, could have sworn it was higher a few days ago...) Spider-man 3 was REALLY scruffy looking, and I was afraid I'd get an employee that would enforce the "games must be in working condition rule" rather than just charge the refurb fee. Luckily, I got one of those emplyees that just takes a half-second glance at your trade, so no problems there.

After hitting a second location I decided I'd pick up a Turning Point with the 25% off coupon... the guy was having a bit of trouble with it and calls a second guy over... the son-of-a-bitch said that the coupon couldn't be combined with the Edge i.e. "any other offer" :censored:, since I didn't want to spend anything out of pocket I just got Dark Messiah of M&M instead. Tyhe first guy remarked that it was better than Turning Point, which I have no doubt that it is, so I'm probably better off, (though TP would have had a higher GR TIV if I wanted to get rid of it...)

Funny thing is, I saw a used Alone in the Dark in the other Gamestop...

just got back from a day of flipping..originally invested about $100 cash, turned it into $180 BBV credit, and turned that into $340 GS credit. Only downside, i should have put 5 bucks down to get the NCAA coupon, ill get over it though cause i made out pretty nicely.

Here are some side stories/notes:
-Ended up buying a couple games taht had no disc in the case so i gotta return them to BBV
-One disc I bought had "the red ring of death" according to one GS and couldnt trade it in cause it was burnt, so i took it to another GS and they took it.
-Delco. PA BBV will not look at you funny if you are a 20 year old guy buying 4 copies of pirates, and a crap load of other crappy games
-Wiggers will eye you up and think of robbing you if they see you with 12 or so 360 games in your hand at BBV. (dont worry they are just wiggers)
-Sticker prices are often wrong. Ask for price checks! a few games on the list here may be priced higher in store, but should ring up as the lower price posted
-Do not bring your gf. she will make you buy her shit because she sees you making all this money in store credit.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Personally only when I'm buying duplicates in a new store or aren't comfortable with the staff is my flipping hunt mildly unsettling as you never know when and whether or not you'll have to prepare a story to deter suspicion. The GS side of life is all gravy. The store I gave an A+ yesterday has maintained it rather well happily ringing me in separate transactions for the multiple coupons I've been using and didn't mind me stopping back in no more than a half hour later with more trades and purchasing another set of GHIII before I left. No questions asked. Oh so award winning indeed. The rest of them are all B or B+ with fair customer service and the least amount of questions asked.

The BB side consistently ranges from mildly irritating to "just let me frickin' do it so I can finally LEAVE" usually littered with incompetent employees and real wildcard managers. I always expect the worst whenever I walk into a store hence why I free my mind of all distractions beforehand should my creative side get a thorough workout from clerks prying for information. Because of this I'll be glad when I can finally take a minor break after clearing the $500 credit mark as I tire of calculating what my chances are of getting banned for flipping today even though today was the first time I flipped two copies of GH in one store (which was new).[/quote]
man 500$ credit that's nice. How much of that was from your pocket? I hope one day i can make my 42$ credit @ GS and 30$ credit at BB to around 200-300 lol

Well, after flipping about 70 games to GS today, I'm at about $720 in GS credit to go along with the $570 I have left at BB. Not a bad day at all, but I was angry that I know I left some money on the table...

1) GS didn't ring up one game I traded, cost me $16. Didn't notice till later and don't feel like going back to cray about it now. No way to prove it, and I don't want to show them the BB receipt and say "look, I bought all of these and flipped them here, but you missed one :)"

2) Got charged a total of $18 in refurb fees today. Pickiest I have ever seen GS. thought about returning some to BB, but not worth the drive back, and many were titles where they only had the one copy.

3) Not one store let me use the $15 NCAA coupon on multiple transactions. Based on my records, that could have been another $110 in credit.

Even with the minor gripes though, I have $170 more in total credit than I did when I woke up.

Quote of the day: (clerk glancing at the $719 balance on my edge card)...And that puts you at HOLY CRAP! I don't even want to say that out loud. What are you saving all that for?

Worst part is that I don't even know the answer.

Ran into a bad snag at the BBV I went to 3 times today. On my 3rd trip, I asked if they could put the remaining 55 dollars credit on my account for their store onto a store value card. The ASM came up to me and said (who remembered me trading the games) that she can only give me a store value card at the trade-in time, and since I opted for credit on my account, she couldn't do it. Another store down the street had just done it for me no questions asked.

Luckily for her, they had a new set of 14.99 and under games out since I left, so I bought 8 games (5 @ 14.99, 3 @ 9.99) and of course, she gave me all 3 $9.99 games and 1 of the $14.99 ones for free. So I look at my receipt and tell her, 'Hey, you shorted me 25 bucks.' She takes a look at the receipt and tells me pretty much that she's just following what the system is telling her to do, and wouldn't budge. She didn't even know the B1G1 was going on..

I basically narrowed my argument to this: If I bring her two 14.99 games, am I supposed to be charged 30 bucks? Her and her employee both agreed no, so I suggested I bring the games back, we void the transaction, and ring up 4 separate transactions so I can get my money back. She then tells me she doesn't accept returns (she rang me up not 5 minutes ago) and to come back and see her manager on Thursday (who shorted me 60 bucks earlier today, but she gladly gave me credit back because the 14.99 games were not given to me free.)

Has anyone else experienced anything this frustrating? Oh yeah, and one of the 8 games didn't even have the CD in it (happened twice today). Any advice from BBV employees or general CAG members on how to handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back