The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

Anyone know what days Blockbuster gets Wii's in? I think im gonna use some of my credit to get one if i can find out when they get 'em.

[quote name='Bigjames']Depending on the store, Tuesday or Wednesday.[/quote]
Good info, $195 in credit from serveral Genji, Nba 07, Overlord, and F1 flips has me eyeing up a Wii. A few more flips and the actual cost will only be about $150 for the wii.

Hmm..went to trade in NBA 08 today. I thought I saw some Amazon gift cards, but didn't hit me until I got home. Gonna go back and double check later. If they have them, that would rock as this store wouldnt let me put the credit on a value card.

Traded in:

NHL 08 - 28.50
Live 08 - 22
Overlord - 28.50

PS3
MotorStorm - 26

I forgot DMC4 for the 360 at home, anybody know what that gets? Also does anybody know if they are taking pre-orders for MSG4?

I wonder if BB/GR will get the Limited Edition PS3 console (the MGS one). Hmmm....might be nice to buy and flip that ;) Or keep that and sell my 60GB that everyone loves ;)

[quote name='DrNo888']Hmm..went to trade in NBA 08 today. I thought I saw some Amazon gift cards, but didn't hit me until I got home. Gonna go back and double check later. If they have them, that would rock as this store wouldnt let me put the credit on a value card.[/quote]

What was their rationale for not putting the credit on the value card? The whole point of the value card is to put credit on it from game trades.

[quote name='kevlar51']What was their rationale for not putting the credit on the value card? The whole point of the value card is to put credit on it from game trades.[/quote]
If your credit is on your Blockbuster account instead of a value card, you're stuck using that credit only at that Blockbuster. It's the same reason why late fees at one store don't carry over to another Blockbuster. Doesn't really surprise me that stores would try to push the credit onto the account instead of the value card - even though they're almost all corporate stores, it still helps their numbers when you use your credit at their store instead of a different one.

Anyone know how much Metroid Prime 3 gets at GS? I could have sworn it was $20 not too long ago. In such a case, Metroid Prime 3 could be a good candidate (along with SSBB) to flip back to GS with the 20% and edge (30% total). You'd get back about $26 in credit for each MP3. Not great, I know, but sufficient if you need GS credit (or just want to flip some more games back to BB/GR).

Almost forgot to mention, MP3 costs $30 at BB/GR.

[quote name='DrNo888']Hmm..went to trade in NBA 08 today. I thought I saw some Amazon gift cards, but didn't hit me until I got home. Gonna go back and double check later. If they have them, that would rock as this store wouldnt let me put the credit on a value card.[/quote]

It's the same as a value card, just one more step. Now you can walk in, pick out a giftcard and say, I wanna buy this giftcard. When they bring up your account, they are forced to use your credit (there's no option in the system that says "save credit for later").

[quote name='Warner1281']It's the same as a value card, just one more step. Now you can walk in, pick out a giftcard and say, I wanna buy this giftcard. When they bring up your account, they are forced to use your credit (there's no option in the system that says "save credit for later").[/QUOTE]

True enough when I trade in to other GR than my normal one they usually add it to my account. I usually buy a gift card for the exact trade in amount and they have to use it because its an automatic transaction for your account and they can't do anything about it especially if it s a giftcard purchase.

[quote name='io']OK, so you can't search for NBA 07 or Genji on gamestop.com but via the magic of Google:

NBA 07: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=63776

Genji: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=63774

(So you can use the store locator of course - enjoy!)[/QUOTE]

Actually, all you have to do is click a button entitled "Show Backordered items" at the bottom of the GS page. None the less, good post. Should help some people out.

It has been many years since I tried flipping at GR. I have fond memories of trading in games like Drake for 3 or 4 times what I paid on top of $20.00 off a new game. I amassed thousands of dollars in credit and got so many new releases (even two DSes when they were released).

I was banned after awhile and kind of forgot about GR until recently. I tried trading in a copy of GOW the other day and discovered that I am not banned anymore. I'm considering getting back into things now so I can amass enough credit to buy a PS3 (I absolutely must have one when MGS4 comes out).

I think I will try my luck with Genji, NBA 07, and Overlord tomorrow or later next week. Any other good flipping games at the moment?

[quote name='io']OK, so you can't search for NBA 07 or Genji on gamestop.com but via the magic of Google:

NBA 07: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=63776

Genji: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=63774

(So you can use the store locator of course - enjoy!)[/QUOTE]

The only problem with this is that I have experienced is that alot of the times the stores will have the game but it won't be complete. Either the box art is missing ( which really isn't a problem) but more often than not the booklet is missing. Its a problem since the BB/GR do not take incomplete trade ins. Best call the store before you start the trek out.

[quote name='sp00ge']Eh? I was able to search for both this morning on gamestop's website.[/QUOTE]

Well, I searched for NBA 07 and only got NBA 2K7 and Genji came up with nothing...

[quote name='Sockey']Actually, all you have to do is click a button entitled "Show Backordered items" at the bottom of the GS page. None the less, good post. Should help some people out.
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.. Well, that's new then and I didn't notice it until I specifically went to look for it after your post (only shows up after yoru search - very annoying, not a good user interface design choice there). They used to not show anything that was not in stock online and you had to use the product number trick (as perfected by Botticus) to find them. I guess they made it a bit easier so that's good.

Edit - I see it is a toggle type thing where it stays on once you click it. Oh well, I haven't looked for a game at EB/GS's web site since Decemeber (except for Overlord which was in stock online). Carry on ;).

[quote name='Draknight']The only problem with this is that I have experienced is that alot of the times the stores will have the game but it won't be complete. Either the box art is missing ( which really isn't a problem) but more often than not the booklet is missing. Its a problem since the BB/GR do not take incomplete trade ins. Best call the store before you start the trek out.[/QUOTE]

Eh? Well of course you have no idea what you are going to get at an EB/GS. But it is better to go to a store that HAS them in stock vs just going out to random stores and finding they have none. There is only one store near me that has both NBA 07 and Genji so now I know where to go. I'm not going to worry about the complete status of the games - the condition is more important. Oh yeah, and the BBs I trade to don't seem to care if manuals are missing (never tried it without cover art). They do check disc condition pretty thoroughly though - so I need to find scratch-free copies.

[quote name='Draknight']The only problem with this is that I have experienced is that alot of the times the stores will have the game but it won't be complete. Either the box art is missing ( which really isn't a problem) but more often than not the booklet is missing. Its a problem since the BB/GR do not take incomplete trade ins. Best call the store before you start the trek out.[/QUOTE]

The other day I purchased two used games during the B1G1 free and one of the two didn't have a manual. Also, Back when I was flipping like crazy (two years ago) I bought a used disk only copy of madden which I traded to GR without a problem. My point is that this is YMMV.

Awesome evening so far.

Stopped by the Blockbuster near work to trade in my copy of :360: Hour Of Victory ($22) and :wii: Red Steel ($9). The store manager asked me "Do you trade a lot of games here?", to which I replied, "Every now and then. I never knew you guys took trades." He actually THANKED me because I've helped restock their used inventory with current gen items and have forced his employees to learn how to accept trades.

Went to Blockbuster #2 near home because I knew they had a :gc: Pikmin 2 available for rent, but it'd been out for a week since Sunday. It was due back in today, and sure enough, on the shelf it was. Rented it using my value card, and asked if I could pay the "keep it" price now and get the case and manual - the employee had no problem with that. Very cool - the rental price was $7.99, and the "keep it" price was only $7.49 more - I was expecting $14.99 (the used price) as the "keep it".

Also swung by the Goodwill across the street from Blockbuster to see if they had anything worth picking up (bought my flipped Hour Of Victory there for $9.99 and my kept Mario Kart DD for $4.99, amongst other things). Picked up :wii: Mario Party 8 (complete) for $24.99 - $12.49 (50% color of the day tag) = $12.49, no tax.

Tonight's a good night. :)

Ebay's been pissing me off lately, so I just traded everything I've been sitting on

[360] Bully - $28.50
[360] Army of Two - $35
[360] Dark Messiah of M&M - $15
[360] Oblivion - $15
[360] Rainbox Six Vegas 2 - $35

cool, nice stuff jjsp.
After a 2 month break, im back. im gonna score another playstation for my g/f. I picked up a bunch of nba 07s and genjis. I got spoiled with the 2x-3x trade ratio. Anybody else unhappy with genjis ratio? :p

[quote name='jkanownik']Ebay's been pissing me off lately, so I just traded everything I've been sitting on

[360] Bully - $28.50
[360] Army of Two - $35
[360] Dark Messiah of M&M - $15
[360] Oblivion - $15
[360] Rainbox Six Vegas 2 - $35[/quote]

woah there. whats wrong with R6V2? I would dump my Ao2 too, but i got it as a gift.

io, can I request games from people trading them in? I would have give jkanowni $150 in GR credit for what he traded...

[quote name='io']Hmmm.. Well, that's new then and I didn't notice it until I specifically went to look for it after your post (only shows up after yoru search - very annoying, not a good user interface design choice there). They used to not show anything that was not in stock online and you had to use the product number trick (as perfected by Botticus) to find them. I guess they made it a bit easier so that's good.

Edit - I see it is a toggle type thing where it stays on once you click it. Oh well, I haven't looked for a game at EB/GS's web site since Decemeber (except for Overlord which was in stock online). Carry on.[/quote]

It's actually been there for a long time, here is a post from 2006 talking about the same feature. It has always required an initial (successful) search to make the link appear - I just use "mario," since something with that in the title has to be in stock.

There are some items that drop off the site completely, though; for those you have to use the product number trick.

[quote name='asthmatic']woah there. whats wrong with R6V2? I would dump my Ao2 too, but i got it as a gift.[/quote]

I paid $40 at Fry's so it didn't bother me to get $35 for it. I beat the game twice (normal and realistic), beat all the terrorist hunts on realistic and played enough versus to get 500 kills.

[quote name='djkunai']I would have give jkanowni $150 in GR credit for what he traded... [/quote]

There are much more atractive offers if I hadn't solely been looking for convenience. I also traded in a few movies for $1 each because they were just sitting around. I decided my time was worth more than the few extra bucks I would have gotten elsewhere.

[quote name='elmyra']It's actually been there for a long time, here is a post from 2006 talking about the same feature. It has always required an initial (successful) search to make the link appear - I just use "mario," since something with that in the title has to be in stock.

There are some items that drop off the site completely, though; for those you have to use the product number trick.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I always just click 'browse all'. Takes a second or two longer to load, but requires no typing.

Does BB ever offer coupons for a certain percent off there
merchandise? I want to buy a tv there and its over a 1000 dollars so any coupon would help. I know Best Buy has them, but I dont have credit there.

[quote name='jmiller']Does BB ever offer coupons for a certain percent off there
merchandise? I want to buy a tv there and its over a 1000 dollars so any coupon would help. I know Best Buy has them, but I dont have credit there.
[/quote]

Nope.

[quote name='jmiller']Does BB ever offer coupons for a certain percent off there
[/QUOTE]

Someone could probably whip up a "buy a bag of microwave pop-corn, get a free plasma TV" coupon for you; apparantly some employees will believe anything with a blockbuster logo printed on it...:imwithst:

Does anyone know the TIV of Assassin's Creed 360? Or if a regular BB takes DVDs in trade? Sorry to ask but my BB is closed right now and they won't tell my TIVs over the phone. Thanks for any help.

[quote name='elmyra']It's actually been there for a long time, here is a post from 2006 talking about the same feature. It has always required an initial (successful) search to make the link appear - I just use "mario," since something with that in the title has to be in stock.

There are some items that drop off the site completely, though; for those you have to use the product number trick.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, maybe it was always for older stuff that I've needed to do it - it seems like every game on CAG where people were trying to get copies at EB/GS we needed to do this trick. Meh...

Edit - Yeah, that was from 2006, but DEC 2006. I bought very few games at GS last year so I guess the need never arose... BEFORE that, though, you had to do the product number trick to find stuff.

I had a rather uneventful night - got to Gamecrazy and traded my second Overlord using the quote from Blockbuster. Then I went to Gamestop to buy NBA 07 and Genji and it was closed - I forgot this location closes at 8pm :bomb:. So I'll have to swing by there tomorrow when I'm out with the family - and they HATE when I make game buying/trading runs while they wait in the car! So I'm in for some fun tomorrow, but I just can't pass that up (the Blockbuster I'd normally take them to is also along the route of where we're going anyway).

I did stop by Target though and much to my surprise they had a bunch of drops that were not there earlier in the week. I picked up an F1 for $14.98. The also had NBA 07 but of course the GS price will be better (plus I can use credit).

[quote name='noone13']Does anyone know the TIV of Assassin's Creed 360? Or if a regular BB takes DVDs in trade? Sorry to ask but my BB is closed right now and they won't tell my TIVs over the phone. Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]
They sell it used for $49.99, so probably $32. If not $32, $28.50 would be a safe bet.

[quote name='djkunai']io, can I request games from people trading them in? I would have give jkanowni $150 in GR credit for what he traded...[/QUOTE]

I specifically say in the OP that trade offers ARE allowed in this thread (and I reiterated that recently). It is the exception to the rule ;).

[quote name='JJSP']Awesome evening so far.

Went to Blockbuster #2 near home because I knew they had a :gc: Pikmin 2 available for rent, but it'd been out for a week since Sunday. It was due back in today, and sure enough, on the shelf it was. Rented it using my value card, and asked if I could pay the "keep it" price now and get the case and manual - the employee had no problem with that. Very cool - the rental price was $7.99, and the "keep it" price was only $7.49 more - I was expecting $14.99 (the used price) as the "keep it".

Tonight's a good night. :)[/quote]

That was my Pikmin 2. Yeah, you're not on my good people list anymore. :bomb: I can't believe the Keep It price was only $7.49. They told me it was $14.99.

Would you by any chance be willing to sell the insert (manual and such?). I can also throw in cover art that isn't completely sunwashed.

[quote name='edavis0780']That was my Pikmin 2. Yeah, you're not on my good people list anymore. :bomb: I can't believe the Keep It price was only $7.49. They told me it was $14.99.

Would you by any chance be willing to sell the insert (manual and such?). I can also throw in cover art that isn't completely sunwashed.[/quote]

lol

[quote name='edavis0780']That was my Pikmin 2. Yeah, you're not on my good people list anymore. :bomb: I can't believe the Keep It price was only $7.49. They told me it was $14.99.

Would you by any chance be willing to sell the insert (manual and such?). I can also throw in cover art that isn't completely sunwashed.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I might be keeping it. I do know of a few places in the area that also have Pikmin 2 for rent/purchase - if I come across another, it's yours for what the BB price would have been. I picked up a cover art from bresoftware.com for $2 in preparation of Pikminning, but I'll try and help you out nonetheless.

Karma is good.

[quote name='JJSP']Unfortunately, I might be keeping it. I do know of a few places in the area that also have Pikmin 2 for rent/purchase - if I come across another, it's yours for what the BB price would have been. I picked up a cover art from bresoftware.com for $2 in preparation of Pikminning, but I'll try and help you out nonetheless.

Karma is good.[/quote]

Actually, I just need the manual and inserts. I've already found three copies at various BB/GR in the OC. I think they're all but cleaned out. I know of one other place that has it for a semi-reasonable price, but I can't purchase just yet. Do you know who sold it to you? I'm gonna kick 'em in the ass because I've been telling them to hold it for me. I already had the idea to "Keep It" but they told me that (1) the Keep It price was $14.99, not $7.49 and (2) that I would have to pay the rest by credit card (the card on my account). They also told me that I would not be able to take the box and manual right away. fucking idiots.

If you happen to come by one, please do let me know. Thanks.

Ran around to 5 GS and 6 BB/GR stores on Saturday. 3 of the 5 GS stores wouldn't let me use the 25% off coupon more than once. The other 2 did and thankfully they seemed to have the biggest stockpile of "flippable" games out of the 7 stores I've visited in the last 2 days. Pretty good haul, spent $440.45, got back $1093.33 $839.66. I suppose I should have moved some credit over from BB/GR first to pay for all the GS purchases but I didn't.

At one BB I saw this sign. I asked the manager about it, and he wasn't aware that Mario Kart Wii is supposed to be bundled with the Wii Wheel. He thought that he was gonna get a shipment of these wheels to give out with the game.

[quote name='whymustiregister']Ran around to 5 GS and 6 BB/GR stores on Saturday. 3 of the 5 GS stores wouldn't let me use the 25% off coupon more than once. The other 2 did and thankfully they seemed to have the biggest stockpile of "flippable" games out of the 7 stores I've visited in the last 2 days. Pretty good haul, spent $440.45, got back $1093.33. I suppose I should have moved some credit over from BB/GR first to pay for all the GS purchases but I didn't.

At one BB I saw this sign. I asked the manager about it, and he wasn't aware that Mario Kart Wii is supposed to be bundled with the Wii Wheel. He thought that he was gonna get a shipment of these wheels to give out with the game.

[/quote]

Which games did you flip? I don't think that NBA 07, Overlord, and Genji are able to flip like that.

[quote name='jkanownik']I paid $40 at Fry's so it didn't bother me to get $35 for it. I beat the game twice (normal and realistic), beat all the terrorist hunts on realistic and played enough versus to get 500 kills.
[/quote]

500 kills and you're bored of the game already? I'm somewhere near 5000 kills and am still loving the game.

Do BB/GR take trade in games without the original cover art?

I have a copy of Fuzion frnezy 2 that came with the ESA holiday bundle and is labeled not for resale, and so they said they couldn't trade it in, but could I lose the cover art and trade it in anyways? The rest of the disk/manual isn't marked NFR.

Just took advantage of the NBA 07, Genji, and Overlord flips for a GTA pre order, thanks for pointing these out!

Also got rid of TMNT 360 which I got in the CC clearance a couple weeks ago, trades for $12.

Anyone have any idea how much Marvel Ultimate Alliance for Wii gets? I grabbed that from CC too and planned on returning it.

[quote name='edavis0780']Which games did you flip? I don't think that NBA 07, Overlord, and Genji are able to flip like that.[/quote]

Genji, NBA 07, MLB 07, Folklore, F1, Overlord. Everything on the list. ;)

[quote name='whymustiregister']Genji, NBA 07, MLB 07, Folklore, F1, Overlord. Everything on the list. ;)[/quote]

Folklore, you bastard! Yeah, Folklore's a pretty damn good flip...provided you can find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back