The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='io']Well, since I just got back from a Target with 1, I can help out!

Oh, and NBA 08 in case you need that: 207240070

The store I was at Thurs night had about 8 of them but I'm pretty much tapped out. I've already traded 1 at every BB I trade at (all 4 of them), 1 each at 2 different Gamecrazy's that are good on trade-in price matching (as opposed to the ones that never heard of it or say Blockbuster is not a competitor so it doesn't count), and even double-dipped at one of the outlying Blockbusters. I couldn't resist getting another, especially as they had one NBA 08 (which I can still trade at my local Blockbuster) and I needed the pair for the $5 off coupon. So I'll have to figure out where to trade this last NCAA March Madness. Do I double dip at my local store? Do I try to go to the store where all my trouble happened in December? If it is cleared off the account at my local store it probably is there as well, but I'd need to be prepared for it not to be... Hmmm...[/quote]

Same situation with an extra NCAA March Madness. Found 4 copies the other day, couldn't resist. I have one that will need to be doudle dipped, unless I go way out of my way. Was hoping for a good gamestop deal this weekend to mix it in with but rumor has it this weeks coupon is $10 off any system.
Maybe something will pop up before dump day.
I guess I could actually play it. 6 copies already flipped from $75 --> 180.
Keeping one $12.48 game isn't 'bad', right?
Been a good week with Wii's and Wiifits, shouldn't risk it.

[quote name='stone1061']Same situation with an extra NCAA March Madness. Found 4 copies the other day, couldn't resist. I have one that will need to be doudle dipped, unless I go way out of my way. Was hoping for a good gamestop deal this weekend to mix it in with but rumor has it this weeks coupon is $10 off any system.
Maybe something will pop up before dump day.
I guess I could actually play it. 6 copies already flipped from $75 --> 180.
Keeping one $12.48 game isn't 'bad', right?
Been a good week with Wii's and Wiifits, shouldn't risk it.[/quote]

Not a rumor, but a FACT.

[quote name='stone1061']
Keeping one $12.48 game isn't 'bad', right?[/QUOTE]

No, of course not. I kept a College Hoops 2K8 for the 360 despite the fact that I can do a $5->$15 with that. So, even if I had a PS3, I wouldn't need March Madness 08 also. (I did purchase Lair though when I saw it for $15 minus half a $5 off coupon even though I probably won't be able to play it for 6-12 months). Funny thing, though, that most of the good Blockbuster trade-ins are once again for the only system I don't have. It seemed back in my Gamerush days all the good trades were Xbox games. Now it is mostly PS3 games. I've got the girl at my local store asking me why I didn't like games I'm trading in, etc... it is getting awkward ;).

By the way, tonight I busted out that Overlord that I had bought from Gamestop w/coupon, traded to Gamecrazy for $28.50 using a Blockbuster price match, then purchased back again when it dropped to $13.49 w/MVP. It's nice to see all the work pay off in a game I'm actually playing ;).

[quote name='donut']P.S. You cannot go to another store to trade on the first day you open an account. (found this out the hard way...sigh)[/quote]

Do you mean opening a trade account, or a rental account? You have to create a new trade account at each store.

All 360:

Condemned: Criminal Origins - $12 - 5/22/08
Dead or Alive Extreme 2 - $8 - 5/22/08
Def Jam Icon - $12 - 5/22/08
Enchanted Arms - $8 - 5/22/08
Import Tuner Challenge - $19 - 5/22/08
Madden 07 - $6 - 5/22/08
Naruto - $22 - 5/22/08
NBA 2k6 - $1 - 5/22/08
Shadowrun - $12 - 5/22/08
Star Trek Legacy - $8 - 5/22/08

I just started working at blockbuster, so I may start posting deals here soon as we get them in. For now though, I am not sure if this is a deal, since I don't own a Wii, but the store I work at has opened Mario Kart Wheels for $10. They are brand new, we just got extra wheel controllers in our store,so we put them in a package with the directions. I work at the 72nd/Sunset Dr/87th Ave Blockbuster in Miami, FL. I believe we only have one or two left.

Just wanted to give an endorsement, WeSki is amazing. Played it for 2 hours this morning and its so much fun. The balance board alone its worth the purchase of wii fit, and works perfectly with this game and it has a TON of depth.

If you have wiifit its worth atleast a weekend rental, but its totally worth 30 in store credit.

I'd also like to add this game has the charm of a Nintendo made game, I still can't believe this is a Namco game.

The review I read of We Ski said it was pretty shallow once you figured out what you were doing.

TIV:
:wii: Soul Calibur Legends $8 ($14.99 to buy)

How much is WiFit being sold for at Gamerush anyway? I'm assuming $90. I was in Costco on the 21st and they had it for $79.99. Since I'm out of Gamerush credit, I bought it there.

TIV

Viking (PS3) - 36
NHL 07 (360) - 12
NHL 2K7 (360) - 6

We Ski may be a bit shallow and lacking in certain features (cannot use the balance board in multiplayer) but for $30 in credit (~$10 actual cost w/ flips) I would definitely recommend it for a family game. The controls work well with or w/o the balance board.

I've been pretty unsuccessful with this last round of Target drops, however I just got back from one that I visit often and some new merchandise was there that wasn't on Monday.

2x NCAA March Maddness - marked $12.48 each
2x NBA 08 - marked $14.98
2x Medal of Honor Airborn - $14.98

Used 3 $5 off coupons in 3 separate transactions at one cashier -- I know that's pushing it, but I was pressed for time and the old guy didn't mind at all.

$48.40 should flip to $126, which is the best I've done in a long time.

Considering keeping MoH Airborn for myself and my brother in law, depending on what it trades for.

I once bought $100 of games at a Target and the electronics person let me use 4 coupons :) I think you just have to ask nicely and hope that they don't care. She just asked that I do the survey and say she was nice and helpful.

TIV from this afternoon:

PS3
Orange Box - $30
NBA08 - $33 x 2
NCAA MArch Madness 08 - $30 x 2
Tiger Woods 08 - $30
THPG - $20 (Didn't flip)

Wii
Super Monkey Ball - $9

Bought Boom Blox and still have $142 in credit on a GC left over.

Have I mentioned that this is really the best thread ever?

[quote name='guinaevere']Could we possibly get a new thread going? This one is mammoth.[/quote]

I don't understand the need for this. Personally, I have no issue with it.

[quote name='guinaevere']Could we possibly get a new thread going? This one is mammoth.[/quote]

You're as bad as Kunai!!

Why is the length of the thread relevant, all of the action is either on Page 1 / Post 1 or at the end of the thread, plus breaking threads up means my subscriptions expire, and then when searching for information you're now forced to go back to previous threads.

I've yet to hear any arguement that warrants creating new threads for the same subject. My vote is someone help IO fix his Wiki issue.

[quote name='io']No, of course not. I kept a College Hoops 2K8 for the 360 despite the fact that I can do a $5->$15 with that. So, even if I had a PS3, I wouldn't need March Madness 08 also. (I did purchase Lair though when I saw it for $15 minus half a $5 off coupon even though I probably won't be able to play it for 6-12 months). Funny thing, though, that most of the good Blockbuster trade-ins are once again for the only system I don't have. It seemed back in my Gamerush days all the good trades were Xbox games. Now it is mostly PS3 games. I've got the girl at my local store asking me why I didn't like games I'm trading in, etc... it is getting awkward ;).

By the way, tonight I busted out that Overlord that I had bought from Gamestop w/coupon, traded to Gamecrazy for $28.50 using a Blockbuster price match, then purchased back again when it dropped to $13.49 w/MVP. It's nice to see all the work pay off in a game I'm actually playing ;).[/quote]

Overlord is a fun game, I play it multi player / coop with my son. They added a few new maps recently and a split screen option. (We actually play in different rooms, yes I have 2 copies.. at 14$ from GR that was no big deal.)

[quote name='stoned99']You're as bad as Kunai!!

Why is the length of the thread relevant, all of the action is either on Page 1 / Post 1 or at the end of the thread, plus breaking threads up means my subscriptions expire, and then when searching for information you're now forced to go back to previous threads.

I've yet to hear any arguement that warrants creating new threads for the same subject. My vote is someone help IO fix his Wiki issue.[/quote]

The reason for breaking up threads after they hit a certain number of posts has to do with the old days of CAG and limited server load. Any threads over 500 posts would burden the server and slow down CAG. However, with the new server, we no longer have this issue. Nonetheless, it's hard to break people from tradition, so anything that starts getting big is supposed to be restarted as a new thread.

[quote name='Warner1281']The reason for breaking up threads after they hit a certain number of posts has to do with the old days of CAG and limited server load. Any threads over 500 posts would burden the server and slow down CAG. However, with the new server, we no longer have this issue. Nonetheless, it's hard to break people from tradition, so anything that starts getting big is supposed to be restarted as a new thread.[/quote]

IO, had the same comment, NEW Server = No Problem.

Checked Gamestop out for something to pair up with NCAA march madnesses to trade at a couple stores tonight. I like to have at least 2 games to trade at time.
Viking and Condemned 2 are pretty scarce. Only found 1 of each for 360.
No used PS3 copies. Even if a coupon pops up soon, there won't be a lot anyway.
$25 to 35 isn't a big flip, but pairing with the $12 --> 30 of NCAA, i can accept it.
Still works out to getting a Wii for 43% off.

I'll start up a new thread some time this weekend if events don't overcome me (very sick cat + work to catch up on + tons of cleaning to do: yeah, we're having an awesome Memorial Day weekend around here!).

The only point I see to it, is it breaks links external sites might have in sniping our deals - that is, if they static link to the OP or something, then it becomes old news once it is no longer the current thread.

So I'll do it, but it will be just the same as this thread ;).

[quote name='Superstar']I just started working at blockbuster, so I may start posting deals here soon as we get them in. For now though, I am not sure if this is a deal, since I don't own a Wii, but the store I work at has opened Mario Kart Wheels for $10. They are brand new, we just got extra wheel controllers in our store,so we put them in a package with the directions. I work at the 72nd/Sunset Dr/87th Ave Blockbuster in Miami, FL. I believe we only have one or two left.[/quote]

So do you happen to know if BBv will have the MGS4 80G bundle? I called
one of my local store and was told it is in their system but not positive that they will indeed have them for sale..

picked up a couple copies of haze for coworkers and was also able to grab 10 1-month live cards out of the gta4 cases. i asked about any memorial weekend sales on games, but unfortunately its a no go here.

[quote name='h2dk']Never at the same time and always opened. The trade agreement allows 2 of the same title per day, per store (separate trade agreement with each store). I generally dump 1 per store and spread them to various stores (I trade at 4 different stores, but the majority at 1). Trading multiple copies at the same store could be a red flag and may lead you to bannage.

I did, however, break my own rule and dump 2 copies of NBA 08 at two separate stores today (and got the "two copies of the same game?" question from one manager). These were both my "fallback" stores that I rarely use, but I needed credit to pick up a Wii for my nephew this evening.

I had a case in the past where I traded a Red Ninja on a Tuesday and another to the same store the following Friday and was asked "how many of these are you going to trade?". I was then told that I wasn't allowed to trade another at that store.

In other words, everything is YMMV, so it is best to keep it "safe"...multiple copies should go to separate stores, if not, spread them throughout the week. There is no need to draw attention to yourself, you have a 7 day window (Tues-Mon) to dump your games.

(Note these rules do not apply to Kunai and a select few others)[/quote]

Thanks for the info. However if you are saying the "trade agreement" says 2 of the same title, per day, per store. Wouldnt that mean that you can trade 2 of the same game to the same store per day?

Local target has a TON of the NBA08s and NCAA08 MM games... So trying to figure out a plan of attack. I also dont have a TON of GR stores around me... Id have to see if BB will take games in trade if they dont have a GR.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Thanks for the info. However if you are saying the "trade agreement" says 2 of the same title, per day, per store. Wouldnt that mean that you can trade 2 of the same game to the same store per day?
[/quote]

You can, however it is still up to the manager/employee to accept it. They may have their own rules. Some stores don't bat an eye when you trade two, but others kind of question it. Just keep the frequency down and you should be ok.
FYI, I only trade at Blockbuster, no GR in the northwest. If you can get multiple copies of each, I would just make an afternoon of if and hit several BBs and GRs and dump one of each to each store.

[quote name='io']I'll start up a new thread some time this weekend if events don't overcome me (very sick cat + work to catch up on + tons of cleaning to do: yeah, we're having an awesome Memorial Day weekend around here!).

The only point I see to it, is it breaks links external sites might have in sniping our deals - that is, if they static link to the OP or something, then it becomes old news once it is no longer the current thread.

So I'll do it, but it will be just the same as this thread ;).[/quote]
Sorry to hear about kitty. =(

If you could, that'd be great. When ever you get a chance. And if it's a duplicate of the OP, that's just fine. It's a great formula. I tried to read through the past months that I missed and some pages (I do a 50-post page) were almost nothing but just talky-talky. Nothing informative. Now that I'm up and running for real, I'll be able to keep a better eye on things, and nip the off-topic discussions off quicker.

I wanted to help you clean this thread up. Here are some trade values neatly compiled. Please feel free to edit/add/delete.

PS3 Unreal Tournament 3 - $33
PS3 NCAA March Madness - $30
PS3 Orange Box - $30
PS3 Lair - $20
PS3 Simpsons - $16
PS3 Ghost Recon 2 - $16

PS3 Splinter Cell : Double Agent $16
PS3 College Hoops 07 - $13
PS3 Def Jam - $13

PS3 NBA Street Homecourt - $13
PS3 NCAA 08 football - $13
PS3 NBA 07 - $9

PSP Dugeon Siege: Throne of Agony - $7

360 Medal of Honor: Airborne - $22
360 Simpsons $15
360 PGR4 - $9
360 Viva Party - $8
360 Monster Madness - $6

Wii Arctic Tale - $16
Wii Sea Monsters - $23
Wii History Channel Battle - $23

[quote name='h2dk']You can, however it is still up to the manager/employee to accept it. They may have their own rules. Some stores don't bat an eye when you trade two, but others kind of question it. Just keep the frequency down and you should be ok.
FYI, I only trade at Blockbuster, no GR in the northwest. If you can get multiple copies of each, I would just make an afternoon of if and hit several BBs and GRs and dump one of each to each store.[/quote]

Ah ok...makes sense. Maybe Ill just try to trade in 2 to each store and say the other copy was my brothers. :D

If you trade in at different stores (im assuming you need a membership at BB/GR) wont each store still be able to see that you traded in that title earlier in the day or whatnot? Either way I think I can make it work :D

Turning $10 and $15 into $30 and $33 and doing nothing illegal is pretty good.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']

If you trade in at different stores (im assuming you need a membership at BB/GR) wont each store still be able to see that you traded in that title earlier in the day or whatnot?[/quote]

AFAIK they can only see the trades that you do at the store you are trading to. A "wise" manager might call around to look into things, but that is doubtful. Maybe one of the BB/GR employees can chime in on this??

Well, went back to BBV today and talked to my manager friend. He said more than likely the employees did hoard them, and he didn't seem amused by it. However, he did tell me that as soon as the other two units arrive, he will call me and put one aside for me.

So it's not the exact result I was hoping, but oh well, as long as Erin gets her WiiFit, I'll be happy.

TIV today

PS3
The Bigs $9
FFour $16
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $16
NCAA Football $13
NBA 07 $9
College Hoops 2K7 $13
Dark Kingdom $16
Def Jam $13
NCAA March Madness $30
NBA 08 $33

Def Jam $12
Import Tuner $19
Naruto $22

Wii
Happy Feet $13
Arctic Tale $16

turned about $150 into $250
Put $5 down for a God Of War PSP (because I preordered it - this BB (not GR) will get a bundle for me)
and if I put a couple bucks down to pre order the MGS4 PS3 bundle (80 gig) they will get one of these for me also!

Normally they will not receive PSPs (the manager said they are clearancing all PSP games and will soon not be carrying them) but since I preordered, one will come in for me.

Wow I wish I knew that BB took trade ins before 2 days ago! lol!

Thanks OPS! and keep those trade in value posts comin!

Yesterday a friend traded for wii fit:

GTA4 PS3 $36
Super Smash Bros Wii $30
Eye of Judgment (game only) $36

And no, they never asked him for any of the EOJ accessories. We went back later and saw it with a $60 used sticker.

Picked up a Wii Fit today, using my Coke Rewards gift cards and ~$22 credit. Not bad paying essentially $11 cash for Wii Fit. The fiancee is enjoying it right now:lol:.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Ah ok...makes sense. Maybe Ill just try to trade in 2 to each store and say the other copy was my brothers. :D

[/quote]

Ok, who wants to start a pool of when the noob gets banned?

If you are trading in multiple copies, whether it be same day, or a few days later, some employees won't care or believe that it is your brothers, cousins, nephews, or friends. They see more than one traded in and will use their limited power to flag you.
I only say this because I was almost done in when I first started by being greedy with Beowulf flips.
There will be plenty of flips, don't push one game too much.
Just recently Gamestop buy2 get 1 free ends, Target clearance picks up, then the magical Target coupons start.
Gamestop price drops are good to check too, like Sega Tennis, Overlord, Viking and Condemned 2 recently.
Gamestop weekly coupon has been a gold mine some weeks.
Another good flip is always around the corner.
Be patient and you'll end up owning every system and then some without having to trade in your 'brothers' games.

gotta throw this out there - if someone already scribbled this on a dirty wall somewhere else in this GR thread next to the post upon the land that time forgot i apologize in advance ...

picked up a wireless Microsoft XBOX 360 Branded wheel contraption for all those new fangled car games that race and such.

$99 bux

not a bad way to offload some of the credit that seems to accumulate like snow in Alaska.

that is all.

[quote name='stone1061']Ok, who wants to start a pool of when the noob gets banned?

If you are trading in multiple copies, whether it be same day, or a few days later, some employees won't care or believe that it is your brothers, cousins, nephews, or friends. They see more than one traded in and will use their limited power to flag you.
I only say this because I was almost done in when I first started by being greedy with Beowulf flips.
Just recently Gamestop buy2 get 1 free ends, Target clearance picks up, then the magical Target coupons start.
Gamestop price drops are good to check too, like Sega Tennis, Overlord, Viking and Condemned 2 recently.
Be patient and you'll end up owning every system and then some without having to trade in your 'brothers' games.[/quote]

Exactly, definitely test the water first and check their stock of used games, if they have multiple copies of "CAG-friendly" games, there may be other flippers that could draw attention to it.

Thank god there are no flippers at the two BBs I go to. They are nice and know what they are doing. Trying not to abuse them so only trading one copy at each location, except for earlier this week with two NBA 08 at each only b/c there are no good flips from GS.

TIV Sat. 5/24

wii
Arctic Tale $16

ps3
NBA 08 $33
NCAAFootball 08 $13
TH Proving Ground $20
VTennis $13
Jericho $23
Sonic SRings $8 (kept)

Naruto $22
Def Jam $12
F4 Rise of the Surfer $6

$91 into $171

[quote name='stone1061']Ok, who wants to start a pool of when the noob gets banned?

Be patient and you'll end up owning every system and then some without having to trade in your 'brothers' games.[/quote]

Im assuming you are talking about banned from BB/GR not here?

I agree with your post. And I will definitley get it all sorted out. This isnt my first rodeo ;) Just the first time Ive used BB/GR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back