The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

Sega Tennis Superstars is back up to full price new at Gamestop, yet used is holding at $17.99.
Grab what you can used before that gets bumped back up too.
With edge and 10% email coupon, $14.39 plus tax.
Last quotes were $28.50
iconxbox360.gif
and $30
iconps3.gif
and
iconwii.gif

trade in value from 9:10 pm pacific time tonight

March Madness PS3 - $30
NBA 08 PS3- $33
Tomb Raider Legend 360 - $6
Gears of War 360 - $25

so if its true that the prices change at 12 eastern / 9 pacific the prices look to have held for another week!

[quote name='edostar44']trade in value from 9:10 pm pacific time tonight

March Madness PS3 - $30
NBA 08 PS3- $33
Tomb Raider Legend 360 - $6
Gears of War 360 - $25

so if its true that the prices change at 12 eastern / 9 pacific the prices look to have held for another week![/quote]

nice!

In before the drop.

Traded in a 2nd copy of OB (TIV - $30) to my favorite BB and had no problems. Also, traded in Genji (TIV- $13) and THPG PS3 (TIV- $20).

I stopped by Target after dumping above games and found Harry Potter 360 x2 (TIV- $15) and The Bigs 360 (TIV- $12). Hopefully, these TIVs hold for this week. Picked up each game for $4.98 after coupon.

[quote name='PATWRIK']Does anyone have the item number for the God Of War PSP bundle and 80gb PS3 bundle? Thanks[/quote]

i would also like to know this!

[quote name='guinevere']One of those love/hate relationships, huh? :lol:

What was funny was the thought of my intimidating anyone through a punch. a) I'm not violent. b) I'm weak as applesauce. If I tried throwing a punch, I'd hurt myself more than the recipient. They'd look around like, "did you just feel a breeze?"[/quote]

Ah!!! But didn't you're namesake use the love slain Lancelot to do her bidding, admit it, a flutter of the eyelids and the world is you're oyster. And what better a forum than a website full of sweaty, doe eyed teenagers all eager to please.

As a Tom Leykis listener, I've been rendered immune to you're feminine charms.

PS3 FEAR $20

I'm looking at my preorder for the PSP God Of War and there is no number....
but the BB description is -
PSP-GOD OF WAR ENTERTAINMENT PK LE

I have not ordered the PS3 MGS4 bundle yet, I want to receive the PSP first.

edit - just called PSP bundle 225651 but it's out any day, so the manager I spoke to encouraged folks to talk to their respective store about the timing of a preorder at this late date...she said mine should be in next Wed.

PS3 MGS4 bundle - 225650
She encouraged preorders to be made 3 weeks in advance in order to make sure it is fulfilled. So I may preorder my bundle today.

Hope this helps!

P.S. found some unearthed NBA 08s at Target this morning...! These put me over the top in credit for the PS3 MGS4 bundle! and I bought wii fit on a whim Sat. at BB.....

Thanks....I'm tempted to get a PSP GOW bundle...or sell my 60GB PS3 to get the MGS bundle. I figure I can sell the 60GB for $400+ and pay nothing to get the MGS hopefully....

[quote name='Bezerker']Pfft, dont buy games for the achievements, get a gamepass.[/quote]

Definitely understand what you mean but I buy...never ever rent my games (or DVDs).

[quote name='donut']PS3 FEAR $20

edit - just called PSP bundle 225651 but it's out any day, so the manager I spoke to encouraged folks to talk to their respective store about the timing of a preorder at this late date...she said mine should be in next Wed.

PS3 MGS4 bundle - 225650
She encouraged preorders to be made 3 weeks in advance in order to make sure it is fulfilled. So I may preorder my bundle today.

Hope this helps!

P.S. found some unearthed NBA 08s at Target this morning...! These put me over the top in credit for the PS3 MGS4 bundle! and I bought wii fit on a whim Sat. at BB.....[/quote]
You just made my day, I'm looking into going to GR later to pre order the PS3.

i got a street date for the MGS4 bundle on june 20th. I ask to preorder and i got rejected. Maybe i should have asked the store manager

PS3 MGS4 bundle - 225650

Hope this helps!

P.S. found some unearthed NBA 08s at Target this morning...! These put me over the top in credit for the PS3 MGS4 bundle! and I bought wii fit on a whim Sat. at BB.....[/quote]

Just spoke to my local BBv and told the girl the MGS4 PS3 bundle number, found it in the system, will be available on the 20th, but was told she was not sure whether they will get it or not, she will call me back after she spoke with the district manager.

Hope they will indeed have it..

Well, damn. I stopped in BBV today to check with the manager about the 2 "missing" Wii Fits, nothing. And then he says that now because of the shortage, they have no idea when/if to expect more in the near future.

So, I traded in over $100 worth of stuff with the promise of having it last week or today at the latest... Had I known that a'hole was lying about them not showing up (when they were actually hidden behind the counter for himself), I would've held on to my stuff.

At least the $108 is on a gift card, so if anything, I'll just sell/trade it.

[quote name='donut']

I take it NBA 08 held at $33 then?

[quote name='doubledown']Thanks....I'm tempted to get a PSP GOW bundle...or sell my 60GB PS3 to get the MGS bundle. I figure I can sell the 60GB for $400+ and pay nothing to get the MGS hopefully....[/quote]

I've thought about doing the same thing. Backwards compatibility, 80GB storage space, MGS 4, and a cooler looking exterior.

I traded in a couple copies along with a leftover copy of Eragon 360 ($6) that I found in a stack of my old games. My store must not have much kunai-ing done there because I freaked them out. Eragon and NBA 08 added about $40 (with tax added) to my value card. The guy ringing me up asked scanned the card then took a double take at the balance. While my mere $211 is peanuts compared to the damage Kunai and others in this thread do, it was enough to freak this guy out. He looked at the balance, looked again, punched some keys, then said he had to double check the balance to make sure there wasn't a glitch. I told him no that was about right and that I was saving up for a system. Then I asked when they might get some more Wii's in. :lol:

PS3 MGS4 bundle - 225650

Hope this helps!

Thanks donut...now to find a store that will let me preorder it. Most my stores will not let me preorder because they can't garantee that they will get it. Kinda ironic if you ask me. I'm happy cuz they have an old skool system that gives me a lot of credit, but that old skool system doesn't help when preordering items.

Yep, PS3 NBA 08 $33 tonight

who knows about tomorrow

Buying PS3 GTA tomorrow and hopefully reserving a PS3 80 gig MGS4 bundle...will report if successful

So far, my BBs and managers have been great and helpful. Trade-ins are not the "norm" in the four stores I recently set up trade accounts. The fact a BB will take game trade ins is Not known here.
During two trade ins another customer asked "'You take trade ins?"' What a marketing opportunity in this economy!

P.S. TIV Uncharted $38!!!!

called my store about the GOW bundle, the employee told me that I can not preorder it but they will get 2 of them on June 3rd. She said I should call and they will hold one for me. Forgot to ask about pre ordering the MGS bundle but ill do that when i pick up the PSP!

I was able to pre order a Metal Gear PS3 bundle today at GR even though they don't have any coming in yet. I had the guy punch in the numbers and put down $60, the guy even wrote down the numbers so he could pre order it himself.

[quote name='Ragekod']I was able to pre order a Metal Gear PS3 bundle today at GR even though they don't have any coming in yet. I had the guy punch in the numbers and put down $60, the guy even wrote down the numbers so he could pre order it himself.[/quote]

Did you get your poster from Fry's?

[quote name='djkunai']Did you get your poster from Fry's?[/quote]
What poster from fry's?

EDIT:NM im going to check it out in the morning.

[quote name='Chitown021']
I've thought about doing the same thing. Backwards compatibility, 80GB storage space, MGS 4, and a cooler looking exterior.
[/quote]

Hmm.... maybe I'm misunderstanding you here, but just to make sure you've got it right..... the MGS bundle at BB will *not* have a 'cooler looking exterior'. Its just a standard 80 GB model, which also has software-based backward compatibility with PS2 games..... I'd keep your 60 GB if I were you, and just buy MGS4. The 'gunmetal grey' PS3 is a konami.com exclusive (and is 40 GB w/ no BC).

[quote name='Chitown021']I take it NBA 08 held at $33 then?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is actually probably a little WORSE than the 60GB, but I was tempted if the 60GB get s premium on EBAY...but after looking, it goes for about the same as the 80GB...if not less since mine would be used.

60GB has REAL backwards compatability
80GB has more storage space (not a big deal), a DS3 controller and MGS4. Same case also.

They now have the Regular edition of Madden 09 to pre order at Blockbuster. I asked about the special edition and they said to keep on checking back they didnt have it in the system yet.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Hey! I just got College Hoops 2K7 from the Kmart clearance for $5, did it hold at $13? Thanks.[/quote]

Nope, its down to $4.

[quote name='mkernan']Hmm.... maybe I'm misunderstanding you here, but just to make sure you've got it right..... the MGS bundle at BB will *not* have a 'cooler looking exterior'. Its just a standard 80 GB model, which also has software-based backward compatibility with PS2 games..... I'd keep your 60 GB if I were you, and just buy MGS4. The 'gunmetal grey' PS3 is a konami.com exclusive (and is 40 GB w/ no BC).[/quote]

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah, this is actually probably a little WORSE than the 60GB, but I was tempted if the 60GB get s premium on EBAY...but after looking, it goes for about the same as the 80GB...if not less since mine would be used.

60GB has REAL backwards compatability
80GB has more storage space (not a big deal), a DS3 controller and MGS4. Same case also.[/quote]

Nevermind then. I guess I was confusing the Konami exclusive bundle with the regular one...

Does anyone here have a copy of the trade-in agreement? Specifically, the part where it mentions the amount of games/ amount per title per day? I can't seem to find mine and my account got flagged for trading in two of the same game. I was pretty sure it was 2 per title per day

Dave

[quote name='Bezerker']Nope, its down to $4.[/quote]Kinda a big drop isn't it? I realize it's a two year old sports game and was surprised it was still 14, but down 9 bucks in one drop?

[quote name='MightySlacker']Does anyone here have a copy of the trade-in agreement? Specifically, the part where it mentions the amount of games/ amount per title per day? I can't seem to find mine and my account got flagged for trading in two of the same game. I was pretty sure it was 2 per title per day

Dave[/quote]

The trade agreement says:

"Trades are limited to two copies per game platform type of the same game software title per membership account per day."

However, it also says:

"BLOCKBUSTER may further limit number of copies of a title and overall number of goods accepted in a trade transaction or from a member or authorized trader without advance notice, in its sole discretion."

You probably won't get anywhere arguing about the rules with them.

I just preordered GH Aerosmith and they showed me the framed artwork I will get, similar to GTA 4. It's just a pic of aerosmith similar to the box art. I was gullible enough to buy the $100 bundle to get another guitar for technically $40. I'll just be buying it again when Guitar Hero World Tour comes out in a few months. Oh well, its a good way to eat up my Blockbuster cred.

[quote name='elmyra']The trade agreement says:

"Trades are limited to two copies per game platform type of the same game software title per membership account per day." [/quote]

The newer trade agreement forms don't list a limit.

[quote name='djkunai']The newer trade agreement forms don't list a limit.[/quote]
Dayum, and I've been tiptoeing around to 9 different blockbusters so I wouldn't double dip. If I let enough time pass, do u think it would be okay to trade in the same title of the same console at the same blockbuster store again? I think I signed old trade agreements everywhere. I haven't signed up for a new one in a while. I've already traded Cars and Monster Madness at all of them and I still have 8 copies of Cars and 9 Copies of Monster Madness. I was almost ready to start trading them at Gamestops for like a dollar and/or giving them away to friends.

I know a couple blockbusters where I could trade them all at once, kunia style, but it would suck if they banned my whole account and I would have to get a friend or a relative to open a new one for me. If they just banned me from one store, I wouldn't give a motherfuck.

^^^ I'm not sure why any new agreement makes any difference. The old ones said 2 per day so theoretically you would have no problem going to the same store every day with the same 2 games and trading them in. Now, practically, of course, that probably won't fly - they'll pull the other clause Elmyra mentioned out (about how they can limit a member without notice). So any slight change of wording in the agreements should not cause you to stop tiptoeing around and going to as many different stores as you can.

Having said that, if you've only traded 1 copy of a game at a particular store and it has been a few weeks you are probably safe with another - it all depends on whether they notice, whether they care, and whether they care to do anything about it. YMMV as always...

[quote name='io']^^^ I'm not sure why any new agreement makes any difference. The old ones said 2 per day so theoretically you would have no problem going to the same store every day with the same 2 games and trading them in. Now, practically, of course, that probably won't fly - they'll pull the other clause Elmyra mentioned out (about how they can limit a member without notice). So any slight change of wording in the agreements should not cause you to stop tiptoeing around and going to as many different stores as you can.

Having said that, if you've only traded 1 copy of a game at a particular store and it has been a few weeks you are probably safe with another - it all depends on whether they notice, whether they care, and whether they care to do anything about it. YMMV as always...[/quote]

Thanks, that's definately good advice that I'm going to follow.

What sucks is I'm one of the only people who trades at many of my blockbusters and some of the managers will remember what I traded weeks ago (They remember when a 19 year old guy trades in Disney's Cars, Viva Pinata, and Bee Movie).
At one blockbuster, I am the only person to trade in a used game supposedly. An employee told me this and he also told me that they have every single game I've ever traded in behind the counter and they haven't tagged and put any of them out to sale yet.(This has been going on for months). I believe him because none of the games I traded in have ever been on display. They only have old ass original xbox and ps2 games that obviously used to be rentals because they are so bleached by the sun. I personally think the employees are waiting until they get cheap so they can buy them for themselves. Maybe they just take them, idk. I asked if he wanted to just buy them off me for cash before Blockbuster marks them up and he said no.

I might just spread out all those games I was talking about over a few months. When I'm driving past Blockbusters and feeling lucky, I might trade a copy. I don't think Monster Madness will go below 6 dollars for a while. Cars will probably go from 8 to 6 soon, but that's not too much of a loss to make sure I don't get my account permabanned everywhere.

I haven't been on CAG for a very, very long time. But I figured to check it out, and all I can say is thanks guys. Last week, I went to at least 5 Targets, and 7 Blockbusters. I probably sold 20 clearance games from Target to GR at $30-$33 a piece. I turned $220ish cash into a $499 PS3 bundle and $120 left in store credit. It was quite a successful day. The only problem is that I ended up having my ENTIRE Blockbuster account frozen, not just my trading account. When I asked for an explanation, my local BB accused me of stealing. (Which I find ridiculous. I've been a customer at my local BB for over 14 years) After a 10 minute talk, I was able to get them to "reactivate" my account, except for trades.

Does anyone know how long I will have a ban on my trading account? After trading HUNDREDS of games to local GR's in my area since opening my trade account , this has never been a problem. Thanks for any help/advice.

[quote name='aaa']I haven't been on CAG for a very, very long time. But I figured to check it out, and all I can say is thanks guys. Last week, I went to at least 5 Targets, and 7 Blockbusters. I probably sold 20 clearance games from Target to GR at $30-$33 a piece. I turned $220ish cash into a $499 PS3 bundle and $120 left in store credit. It was quite a successful day. The only problem is that I ended up having my ENTIRE Blockbuster account frozen, not just my trading account. When I asked for an explanation, my local BB accused me of stealing. (Which I find ridiculous. I've been a customer at my local BB for over 14 years) After a 10 minute talk, I was able to get them to "reactivate" my account, except for trades.

Does anyone know how long I will have a ban on my trading account? After trading HUNDREDS of games to local GR's in my area, this has never been a problem. Thanks for any help/advice.[/quote]

LMAO Wow... Just wow...

[quote name='aaa']I haven't been on CAG for a very, very long time. But I figured to check it out, and all I can say is thanks guys. Last week, I went to at least 5 Targets, and 7 Blockbusters. I probably sold 20 clearance games from Target to GR at $30-$33 a piece. I turned $220ish cash into a $499 PS3 bundle and $120 left in store credit. It was quite a successful day. The only problem is that I ended up having my ENTIRE Blockbuster account frozen, not just my trading account. When I asked for an explanation, my local BB accused me of stealing. (Which I find ridiculous. I've been a customer at my local BB for over 14 years) After a 10 minute talk, I was able to get them to "reactivate" my account, except for trades.

Does anyone know how long I will have a ban on my trading account? After trading HUNDREDS of games to local GR's in my area, this has never been a problem. Thanks for any help/advice.[/QUOTE]

Well, what did you think was going to happen when all of a sudden you traded "HUNDREDS" of games in?

[quote name='djkunai']The newer trade agreement forms don't list a limit.[/quote]

Interesting. I just checked, and the trade form I quoted is dated 2005. :)

[quote name='DisturbedZen']Well, what did you think was going to happen when all of a sudden you traded "HUNDREDS" of games in?[/QUOTE]

The "hundreds" of games I was referring to have been traded over a 3+ year period, since I opened a trade account. I recently traded in about20 games, last week, which resulted in my trade account being frozen. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Does anyone know how long I will have a ban on my trading account? After trading HUNDREDS of games to local GR's in my area since opening my trade account , this has never been a problem. Thanks for any help/advice.[/quote]

All they did to "suspend" your trading account was put a flashing warning on your account (which is only visible at that one particular store). If you stop going to that particular BBV, the warning will fall off the account and you'll be able to start up again. The real question is whether you have the same issue at other BBV's. Do you know if they called around to other BBV's? If so, then you'll have the same issue at all the BBV's in your area. If not, then you can just ignore the one BBV for 6 months and continue your trading at the other stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back