The Bourne Conspiracy (360) $21.51 shipped @ Buy.com

Nice find OP, i've always wanted this game, but it's never really gotten cheap. I still prob. won't get it, but i thought you guys should know i WANT to :).

nice price... I highly recommend it. It finally dropped at my Target to 15. Heck, something finally survived the clearance endcap until it reached under 30 dollars, amazing! Gotta love the Shreveport target. Maybe not...

Eh.. the PS3 version is still around the $30+ area. I've been waiting soo long to get this game haha. This is a great deal.. My friend bought it for $40 used somewhere, and I got to play for about 30min to 1hr. The game is great, action packed. Thanks OP for posting this.. just hoped it was PS3.

Really enjoyed this when I rented it from GameFly. Can't really picture putting down more than $10 for it, though. Once you beat it, there really isn't mucn incentive to go back. The game gets very repetitive.

Very fun and awesome game. Naturally I just assumed it would be garbage before it came out, but it surprised me. It's short though, which is kind of disappointing.

Its a pretty good game from what I have played so far, Got it off the Target clearance for $14. Now that Im done with RE5 I can get back into it

bread's done
Back