The Bourne Conspiracy (360) $21.95 shipped + Bing cashback

I just played and beat this game in the span of 2-3 days - DO NOT GET THIS GAME

I bought it at the $10 price at my local Frys and I paid about $5 too much.

It's absolutely terrible, the gameplay consists of nothing but bad duck and cover shooting (think like an very early build of Gears of War) and 30 second to 1 minute Punch-Out fights interspersed with QTE's.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']I just played and beat this game in the span of 2-3 days - DO NOT GET THIS GAME

I bought it at the $10 price at my local Frys and I paid about $5 too much.

It's absolutely terrible, the gameplay consists of nothing but bad duck and cover shooting (think like an very early build of Gears of War) and 30 second to 1 minute Punch-Out fights interspersed with QTE's.[/QUOTE]

and I say get this game...It is very much worth 15 bucks, and while not game of the year material I found many moments very exciting.

Picked it up for $5 during the Hollywood Video sale. I thought it was worth it, and a fairly easy 1000 achievement points. Worth $22? Probably not :D

I got this for $10 at BB earlier this year when they had a ton of games for $10. Haven't played it yet. I'll get to it eventually. $22 is a bit high.

[quote name='PINKO']one of the rare cases when the game is better than the movie[/QUOTE]

You funny, funny man. Are you smoking crack?

I got this game for $10 a while ago from Best Buy and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I like the combat.

Game was fine. I picked it up at $10 and thought it was well worth it. $20 isn't a bad price but I wouldn't pay more.

"$14.98 at Target clearance 1 year ago...

$22.99 used before EDGE at every gamestop in a 2 mile radius.

$9.99 used at Blockbuster ymmv

$9.90 at Fry's..... "

Target is YMMV and is $39.99 online

Gamestop = Used for the same price as New

Blockbuster = YMMV and $39.99 online

Fry's = Pickup only and only in certain states

Where I live, the OP's deal is the best available right now.

[quote name='LeRoy']I got this game for $10 a while ago from Best Buy and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I like the combat.[/QUOTE]

Same. Its worth $10, not much more.

[quote name='crazy blain']

Where I live, the OP's deal is the best available right now.[/QUOTE]

No its not. Using cag16 + edge + saver, it comes to around 17 bucks. Even without edge, gamestop.com is still a better deal.

[quote name='crazy blain']Game was fine. I picked it up at $10 and thought it was well worth it. $20 isn't a bad price but I wouldn't pay more.

"$14.98 at Target clearance 1 year ago...

$9.99 used at Blockbuster ymmv

$9.90 at Fry's..... "

Target is YMMV and is $39.99 online

Gamestop = Used for the same price as New

Blockbuster = YMMV and $39.99 online

Fry's = Pickup only and only in certain states

Where I live, the OP's deal is the best available right now.[/QUOTE]

You should think about moving if you want to find better deals on mediocre videogames.

If they spent more time with the gameplay mechanics (fighting, shooting, level dsign, etc.) other than what Jason Bourne could throw enemies into (fighting QTEs), this game wouldn't be all that bad

I saw a video of the gameplay on youtube a while ago when it came out. The hand to hand combat looked very sluggish and repetitive even though the marketing was that it would be a game where you could string your own combos and use the environment as your weapon; nothing like that in the game

bread's done
Back