The Bourne Trilogy (Blu-Ray) - $23.99 @ Amazon

I already have it ordered thru NBCUniversal Store for $16.93 shipped but it's on Backorder. I think I'll take my chances with NBCUniversal.

I don't know why, but I'm considering this now for the price. Don't really recall the second two movies, so I kind of assume they were forgettable. I do remember the first movie being pretty awesome though. Hmmm. . .

[quote name='Jodou']I don't know why, but I'm considering this now for the price. Don't really recall the second two movies, so I kind of assume they were forgettable. I do remember the first movie being pretty awesome though. Hmmm. . .[/QUOTE]

I think it is totally worth it. IMO the 2nd movie is the worst of the three. I actually saw the 3rd one twice in theaters.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I think it is totally worth it. IMO the 2nd movie is the worst of the three. I actually saw the 3rd one twice in theaters.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, without spoiling anything the second one started off like shit. Basically threw out everything the first movie worked hard for. That's all I remember though lol.

Hey so one review mentions a magnet case? That sounds neat but I'm wary of what product Amazon actually ships nowadays. -_-

$20.49!!! Been looking for a good price on these. I love the series but on DVD, #2 and some of #3 were unwatchable on DVD due to the "shaky-cam" shooting and very dark color scheme. The BD help alot with this.

Got them all on DVD, but they keep lowering the price for the set like they're daring me not to get it.

bread's done
Back