The "brown likes to watch" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT778

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
[quote name='becuzimbrown']No matter what you do to each other, DON'T under ANY circumstance forget to video tape it. :cool:[/quote]dirty

If Lilboo and I go to jail for calling that kid cute in the CAG Family Album and him sending a PM to us, I hope Lilboo isn't my cellmate.

He seems like a pretty aggressive homosexual.

[quote name='Rocko']Darthbudge, make sure you take a picture with Liquid.

And ask him to drive you around town.[/quote]

I'll try and get a picture. I promise. That would be epic. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll smash your camera if you try to photograph me without my permission.[/quote]

Nah dude, I wouldn't do that.

But seriously, are you afraid of getting your picture taken? I mean c'mon, you would be standing next to me! I would be the goofy looking one.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're a strange kid, Rocko.[/quote]

$$$$a* please, if anyone here was meeting up with darthbudge you would want a nice picture to commemorate the event.

Just take the fucking picture.

Darthbudge, we're counting on you to take at least one picture.

*I'm not black and neither are you.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']If Lilboo and I go to jail for calling that kid cute in the CAG Family Album and him sending a PM to us, I hope Lilboo isn't my cellmate.

He seems like a pretty aggressive homosexual.[/QUOTE]

I'm a passive homosexual. ::puts mop on head::

But did you find out if it's a boy or a girl?
I guess we have to find out the hard way, and see who wins and who loses..:lol:

[quote name='lilboo']I'm a passive homosexual. ::puts mop on head::

But did you find out if it's a boy or a girl?
I guess we have to find out the hard way, and see who wins and who loses..:lol:[/quote]

You never PMed me after I cleared my inbox.

I think im going to PM it asking if it's a boy or a girl.

[quote name='darthbudge']Nah dude, I wouldn't do that.

But seriously, are you afraid of getting your picture taken? I mean c'mon, you would be standing next to me! I would be the goofy looking one.[/QUOTE]

Scared? Hardly.

I don't like pictures, and I hardly see the point of it, 'specially if it's just gonna be for other people to laugh at. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Moxio']This isn't for our amusement, Liquid, it's for science. DO IT IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE.[/quote]:rofl:

[quote name='Rocko']Is that the one where Kyle becomes black and one of the dads gets turned into a dolphin?[/quote]

I don't think so. It's the one that makes fun of 300.

Er, is that mixed with vodka? I can't imagine you're just suggesting a fruity beverage to quench my thirst. (God, I just misspelled that twice as "thurst.")

i'm almost as bad. i read that three times and would swear it said "thrust".

jameson%20bottle.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']I saw the episode the other night where they bring in that atheist teacher that Mrs garrison falls in love with.:puke:[/quote]
"Oh yeah! fuck me like a monkey!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back