The CAG ESPN NBA 2K5 League interest check

Gojtron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well? two questions really. Who's in? And should we start right away, or wait a bit for people to get theirs and for the first online roster update to occur? I call the hometown Orlando Tragic.

[quote name='Santurio']I want the Dallas Mavericks!!
and right away should be fine![/quote]fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Look at my username. What the hell do you think the 41 stands for? fuck you.

Okay, I've calmed down now.

I was actually about to make a topic about this so its good to see there is interest. I want in and I claim the Rockets. I'll have the game Wednesday and hope to play some people then.

According to the Gamespot's latest news, ESPN NBA 2K5 has gone gold and should be available in store by TUESDAY OF THIS WEEK (tomorrow). They pushed up the release date just to spite EA, I'm guessing.

[quote name='zewone']Has anyone heard about where you can pick up the cd your suppose to get when you buy the game? I hope they have it at BB or CC so I can use a GGC and still get it or I might actually have to pay full price for a game at Gamestop,but it will only be $20. :D[/quote]You get a CD? I've never heard anything about that. :? What's it like? Is it just a whole bunch of music tracks from the game?

Hey Gojtron, are you gonna set up the league or would you want someone else to do it cause it seem like people are already interested and we're all calling teams. If you want, I have the time and can set up the league and keep track of everything like who wants teams, when to start the league, settings, etc... I figure if anything, I can make another topic as an official CAG ESPN NBA2k5 league thread to sort things out and get things rolling.

I have no problem running it or letting someone else do it. Can I offer an olive branch after the hockey incident? What should we cap teams at for max playability?

[quote name='Gojtron']I have no problem running it or letting someone else do it. Can I offer an olive branch after the hockey incident? What should we cap teams at for max playability?[/quote]

Lol, I was gonna make a joke about the TB thing, its cool though. I'll start an Official thread around 7 (when I get home) and will have everyone sign up there and take all the reserves from here. I say we should get the captains first, and once the game is released and we can see how the settings are, we can can set up from there. We can have all teams open and if the league fills, great, if not, oh well. We can give like 2-3 weeks to sign up and if is fills quicker, we can start quicker. Sound good?

Wow, released date got moved UP???? I wonder when GameRush will get it. I have it pre-ordered there.....maybe I will sign up then also. I'll see what teams are left when I get it.....

Thanks!

I'll probably pick this up tonight, if not I'll do it tommorow. I'd love to be the 76ers, but if they are already taken I'll be the Kings.

bread's done
Back