The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

Milk 476801-762950 NYC

I've added to my list the following people:
bydch46
gizmogc
fonewearl
ultimate matt x
angeliclulu
lebowski
spookyd

please make me a friend too!

My friends code is:

Stoven - 223398 596704 - OR
Please add me. I'm getting sick of racing people that quit!

Well this is my brother's DS..I'm going to get my own later.. so add in:

Solidus G
111729-209193

I play on that at times, but yea.. gotta.. get practicing.

[quote name='Milkyman']please make me a friend too![/QUOTE]

I added your name along with all the other CAGs within EST! or a state which is partly EST & CST. Add me to your Friend list if you are EST :)

[quote name='Dingleberry']my Animal Crossing friend code is 0086-5055-9725[/QUOTE]

Do you have to change it from the one from mario kart?

[quote name='TomCloud9']Do you have to change it from the one from mario kart?[/QUOTE]

i don't exactly know...that's just the code the game gave me and it is different from the one i have for MK.

The list has been updated. I skipped over atleast a dozen people who are NOT following the correct format stated numerous times in this thread.

Example:
CAGusername (Not WiFi ID)- FRIEND CODE/FRIEND CODE - STATE
GizmoGC - 223397-781789 - CA

If you posted you're friends code and its NOT listed on the frontpage please submit again in the proper format.

Also, if you plan on playing Animal Crossing please let me know.
EXAMPLE:
AC (Animal Crossing...get it?)

[quote name='gizmogc']The list has been updated. I skipped over atleast a dozen people who are NOT following the correct format stated numerous times in this thread.

Example:

If you posted you're friends code and its NOT listed on the frontpage please submit again in the proper format.

Also, if you plan on playing Animal Crossing please let me know.
EXAMPLE:
AC (Animal Crossing...get it?)
GizmoGC - 223397-781789 - CA[/QUOTE]

Fixed mine

[quote name='gizmogc']Ok...post it here. I'm not searching through 450+ posts :D[/QUOTE]

TomCloud9 004355-486397 OH Mario Kart Code
Animal Crossing Code 5111-6175-5284 OH (Town Name) Mayberry

I've been playing Mario Kart DS nonstop since my computer broke (long story). Anyhow, the game does indeed work on my WCG200 and WRK/T routers. I've played very little online, but somehow have amassed quite the losing record and I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. One think I know though, I can never get the quick boost start at the beginning, only get it sporadicly.

Oh, i hope that some of you don't mind if I add you to my friends list like AngelicLulu and Nigel and a bunch of others I'm sure I'm leaving out.

Will find my friend code tomorrow and post it guys.

Not sure if I've said this, but the two routers I have tested my MK are on a Linksys WCG200 (absolutely no problems and runs totally smooth) and on a Linksys WRK54G (I've had some problems here and there with it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't from my router/my end but my competitors.

Not sure if I've said this, but the two routers I have tested my MK are on a Linksys WCG200 (absolutely no problems and runs totally smooth) and on a Linksys WRK54G (I've had some problems here and there with it, but I think it wasn't from my end, but from my competitor's end)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Not sure if I've said this, but the two routers I have tested my MK are on a Linksys WCG200 (absolutely no problems and runs totally smooth) and on a Linksys WRK54G (I've had some problems here and there with it, but I think it wasn't from my end, but from my competitor's end)[/QUOTE]

I've found that if the person you are trying to connect to has firewall or other connection related problems, it can cause you to get disconnected from WFC. It happened to me when trying to connect to my friend who had a SonicWall firewall installed at his house. Once he explicitly added my IP to his firewall rules, we were able to play and no disconnects occurred.

Hmmm... I haven't had disconnect problems and I have a firewall up. I guess it could be related to the type of firewall software you are using.

Didn't see myself in the update, so here's a repost:

jlkeeton - 485391 645943 - GA

It was in the wrong format but corrected a few hours later 12/02. ^__^

Just picked up Animal Crossing:

AC - Benryton
lebowsky 2191-0401-0066 - VA

NOTE: Giz, don't go crazy on the formatting. The AC friend codes are formatted differently.

jlkeeton,

Good game. Hey when I bail out after a game like that look for me under the friends game thing again. Both times I've played people from here I was waiting on another guy so I go back into the friends versus menu hoping that everybody can get in.

So when anyone plays me even if I don't resume the current match I'm probably still around.

Animal Crossing Friend Code: 3994-9264-7972
-Name: Levi
-Town: Termina

But my DS just "locked up." Theres movement from me and copper, background music, and an empty "text bubble." This is not good. Been this way for about 5 minutes.
I dont want to shutdown, risk losing stuff, but i think ill have to.

I've added everyone that's posted a AC friend code, so add me!

My info is:

Name: Justin
Code: 2062-1910-3905
Town name: Midgar

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']jlkeeton,

Good game. Hey when I bail out after a game like that look for me under the friends game thing again. Both times I've played people from here I was waiting on another guy so I go back into the friends versus menu hoping that everybody can get in.

So when anyone plays me even if I don't resume the current match I'm probably still around.[/QUOTE]

I gotcha... figured you were having some routing problems since a lot of people were disconnecting last night. I need to add more from here on the friends list - only halfway done so far with the updates. If 2 ppl are friends and one is friends with another person but the other 2 are not, will it allow all 3 to play? Sorry for a math word problem sounding question, but I've never tried and don't see explicitly where that would work -OR- not work.

I'm usually on between 6-10PM EST for the most part since I work 8-6. I luckily live 1 mile from work, so I can get to CRACK faster than most, lol.

Yes, it would work. I've had it happen when playing with one of my friends before, so this is from experience and not just "well I heard it happened with this one guy once..."

[quote name='PapiChullo']Is there a limit to the number of friend codes you can enter, or should i just try to enter all of them in?[/QUOTE]

In Mario Kart DS it's 60

bread's done
Back