The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

[quote name='jlkeeton']Since there's a limit of 60, shouldn't we PM the people who we've added so they can reciprocate or say they're full already? I have added about 40 people but only know of 2 who have added me.

???[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same think but I didn't want to PM 40 some people to have some not see the PM or not reply/add me to their friend list so I ented in everyone on the list that is in EST and mentioned that I did in this thread hoping some would add me. I only saw one person that mentioned that they added me and haven't ran into any CAGs on MKDS yet. BTW I added you to my list so that's at least one more CAG that added you :)

anyone else not in EST that is looking for more people in their friend list add me & PM me and I will add them to mine.

... damn excel formating didnt stay....

CAG Name AC:WW Code Char. Name Town

Doctorfaustus 2921-1852-6337 Pedro Lud
1289-0976-9884 Moe Seattle
4768-0211-8920 Mirin Lost
2276-9401-5905 Corgi (GF), Grids (himself) Corgland
1675-6447-2731 Tiramisu Cyclops
SpottedNigel 0816-6512-5067 S-Nigel RevoTown
2921-1851-9121 Matt d-town
3565-4302-5837 Dave Portage
THPS 2448-7386-4291 Timmy S. Park
4424-4232-6238 Zingela Blender
scdoanintendo 1546-7955-9268 Adrian ViceCity
siamesellama 3651-3293-4818 Mr. Bill Threed
0988-4493-8257 Vijai Riviera
RelentlessRolento 0473-0535-1834 Rolento Dooble
TomCloud9 5111-6175-5284 ? Mayberry
AgapeNS 4725-0704-0170 ? ?
Gizmogc 4080-8258-3603 Gizmo Quartoth
3994-9264-7972 Levi Termina
Kdunn77 2706-4363-0854 kdunn77 Titan
jfunkdpg 2062-1910-3905 Justin Midgar

As did I. If anyone needs oranges, please let me know...I'll be on this evening, probably after 8 mountain time. I'll have the gates open. Just don't shoot me or anything if I am not there :)

I also have everyone in SpottedNigel's list. Gates are open, though I'll be studying (dam finals). Have plenty of cherries and Nooks has a fishing rod, need oranges/apples.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I also have everyone in SpottedNigel's list. Gates are open, though I'll be studying (dam finals). Have plenty of cherries and Nooks has a fishing rod, need oranges/apples.[/QUOTE]

Hey ! I just dropped by on my lunch break and left ya a pair of sunglasses and a rug by your idle ....man. 'Sorry, ...don't have any apples or oranges yet. Your town layout is strange.... all the buildings seem to be in the lower portion of the map.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I also have everyone in SpottedNigel's list. Gates are open, though I'll be studying (dam finals). Have plenty of cherries and Nooks has a fishing rod, need oranges/apples.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I took some cherries home from your town and sold them for 500 a piece!

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Wow, I took some cherries home from your town and sold them for 500 a piece![/QUOTE]

I hope you planted some too! Soy uo can grow your own cherry trees for MUCHO MONEY! ;)

So far I've added the following people. If I forgot you, let me know. The names listed below are everyone's AC names:

Justin
lebowsky
jaredx5
Batma
Levi
Gizmo
kdunn77
Rolento
Vijai
Mr. Bill
Adrian
Zingela
Dave
matt
S-Nigel
Tiramisu
Grids
Mirin
Moe
Pedro
TomCloud9

I'm in the process of adding people to my MK friends list, but if you have added me or would like me to add you, please let me know.

My Animal Crossing ID is
5412-2667-6213
Name: Harold
Town: Forever

For first page:

Masterh - 5412-2667-6213 - TN - Town Name: Forever

Please PM me if you add me - I'm going through now and adding everyone who's posted previously, so if you've posted, please add me :)

What is the general rule on fruit in the towns? Can you take from other towns or is that frowned upon. I have apples and if any one wants them take them. Just dont horde them. What is everyone else doing wth this issue?

If youre going to open your gates, your fruit is bascially open game IMO. Asking while youre there is a nice courtesy, as is saying thanks.

My gate is open by the way, and Katrina the fortune teller is here.
Nook is closed though, renovating.

$400 for the xbox 360, $50 for a wireless 360 controller, $40 for the extended warranty, $40 for the plug and play kits, 4 games totaling $220 for the 360. Playing animal crossing for $35 non stop-priceless

I'll be leaving my gate open for most of the evening. Drop by if you want to. If you are on nigel's list you are on mine. Take all the fruit you can carry...then come back for more! Also, I need a shovel if someone is feeling giving.

Edit: Stepping out for a bit. I am leaving the gates open.

I would like to get any fruit that are not peaches and cherries.

My dreams of owning an orchard will come to fruition!

You can just mail them to me if I'm away or something.

My gates are open all the time! PM me if not or post in my trade topic.

You can use my sig to put on the big list in the front page.

I just purchased the game today, and would like to add my name to the mix.

Name: Yum
Town: Stellvia
Friend Code: 2706-4362-6240

For front page:

paradoxikus - 2706-4362-6240- Yum - Stellvia

Heyo - *kicks S-Nigel because she can*

Got peaches in my town and Nook's upgrading 12/9; I'll have a nicer shop and a bigger house after that. Anyone's welcome by if I'm open.

Name: Rose
Town: Westeros
FC: 5025-7196-1585

For the front: Khaman - 5025-7196-1585 - Rose - Westeros

Nice work, gizmogc! Near the bottom of the codes list you still have a little bit of an Animal Crossing list left with Dingleberry on it. Maybe you want to delete?

Renegade_Zero-CA
1761-5447-0049
Chuck/The Hood

I'll add people on the front page tomorrow, already added all the people that posted in the other thread.

All right got everyone on the first page and that has posted to this point. I still have room for about 9 more people. My gates should be open in a couple of hours but I will be out. Help yourself to anything you find. Nooks is remodeling, I have this insurance guy in my town, and I have cherries.

[quote name='Technique']Nice work, gizmogc! Near the bottom of the codes list you still have a little bit of an Animal Crossing list left with Dingleberry on it. Maybe you want to delete?[/QUOTE]

Gizmo forgot to credit me for the work. I made the list up from posts 411-519.

Make sure everyone checks the front list to see if their info is correct (only up to post 519, at the moment)

I added these CAG users to my Animal Crossing Friend Roster
Blind the Thief
daroga
dmes65
doctorfaustus
gizmoc
jaredx5
jfunkdpg
kdunn77
lebowsky
levi333
Masterh
MrWazeleski
paradoxikus
Pijaibros
RelentlessRolento
scdoanintendo
siamesellama
SpottedNigel
stoven79
Technique
THPS
TomCloud9
vgamergirl
wannabepunktony
Zingela
Khaman
Renegade_Zero

AC:

Diiz - CA
3951-9782-6116
Alex / Rabao

MK:

Diiz- 180448-144845 - CA

Please add me, and send me a PM if you do so I can add you as well!

This is my full friends list for AC:

New ones added

Zingela, Blender
Tim, Hoboton
Dudley, Hoboton
Moe, Seattle
Chuck, The Hood
Butler, ChopChop
Rose, Westeros

Ones that are already on my list

AgapeNS, agapens
TomCloud9, Mayberry
Justin, Midgar
lebowsky, Benryton
jaredx5, Andremmi
Batma, Skeletor
Gizmo, Quartoth
Levi, Termina
kdunn77, Titan
Rolento, Dooble
Vijai, Riviera
Mr. Bill, Threed
Adrian, ViceCity
TIMMY, S.Park
Dave, Portage
Tiramisu, Cyclops
Cronnos, Macondo
Pedro, Lud
Erinn, Cerca
Corgi, CorgLand
S.Nigel, REvoLand
Bartley, Bville
Darkside, Helheim
Deepoote, Etown
Harold, Forever

Please add me too! My info can be found on the first page but here it is again anyway:

4768-0211-8920 - OR
Name: Mirin
Town: Lost

WOW MK is hella fun online but I suck since I just got my DS and MK bundle today!

My friends code is 515456-947751 if anyone wants to race.

I never played AC on the GC but I think I'll pick it up.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Added miniboss and brak. Only 3 friends left.[/QUOTE]

Added you, too.

[quote name='levi333']Yeah, im almost full too. Goint to have to delete the people who didnt add me i guess.[/QUOTE]

How do you know who didn't add you? Added you Auralia and Hot Sizzle. One slot left.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']How do you know who didn't add you? Added you Auralia and Hot Sizzle. One slot left.[/QUOTE]

if you look at your friend roster, anyone who has added you will show a stat screen how many races you guys have had, wins, losses, etc, if someone hasnt added you yet it tells you to check your code

Gates are open and I have the turnip lady in my town, new Nooks, and it is snowing. I will be idle but help yourself to cherries,etc. . Also I have an axe and am looking to trade it for a net.

I believe I've added everyone who's posted an AC friend code or has one in their sig. So if you see a red triangle next to my name, let me know.

People who I've added but who havent added me yet:

Batma - Skeletor
Rolento - Dooble
Mr. Bill - Threed
matt - d-town
Tiramisu - Cyclops
Rose - Westeros
Dudley - Boomtown
Brax0r - Heck
Neil - Equdain
Matt - Tampa

Add me!

JSweeny added you. So the people with the red triangle by their name in the friends mean they haven't hadded the other person? If so I need the following people to put me in still

Name Town
Levi Termina
Grids Corgland
Zingela Blender
Kdunn77 Titan
Rolento Dooble
Mr.Bill Thread
Gizmo Quartoth
Harold Forever
Rose Westeros
Chuck The Hood
Batma Skeletor
Alex Robao
Paz Ashtray
Butler ChopChop
Brin Avalon

And with that my list is now full. If you can't fit me on your list (to the above mentioned) just PM so I could take you off of mine, thanks. My info again is

scdoanintendo (IN)
1546-7955-9268
Adrian / ViceCity

[quote name='scdoanintendo']JSweeny added you. So the people with the red triangle by their name in the friends mean they haven't hadded the other person?[/QUOTE]

Thats what ive gathered/assumed.

bread's done
Back