CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
This rap was made by CAG StealthySeal
Right click here and select "Save Target As"

Text below from StealthySeal's original post

inspired by a suggestion made on this thread http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17851&highlight= i made up a little CAG rap off the top of my head. hope you like it, it's for you cheapy... oh yeah if you want to use it for anything i dont care... just give me credit. but it's not that good anyway, oh well here it is:
CAG is the place to be
With all this stuff they should charge a fee
I’m not sure just how Cheapy did it
It’s an amazing site if you have a minute
I find my games at the lowest cost
Without this site, I would be lost
It’s crazy how much money I save
Now I can play all the games I crave
With all the new games and new software
I can find a low price without a care
And even if I don’t want to play a game
There’s other things that aren’t lame
Check out this thread man it’s a kick
We call it the off topic about off topics
With the friendly advice from another cheap-o
You could probably find a discount at the home depot
Whatever you need at a real low price
Check out CAG and you won’t think twice

hahahaahahaha

and just so you know... im gonna make another one some time that will take me longer than 5 minutes lol"

Well I listened to it....umm at least you had the balls to do it thats gotta count for something right?!

r1s3n

CAGAlbumBig.jpg

I am currently using this as the album cover to Cheap Ass Gamer: The Album in iTunes. We need more CAG music to accompany CAG Rap and Take A Lick of Megaman.

asll this work... the reason? a banky avatar... if i dont get one now how will i ever lol?

do u think i deserve one after publicly humiliating myself?

i was expecting crap after what everyone else put, but honestly it wasn't that bad, i've heard worse shit on mtv

[quote name='StealthySeal']asll this work... the reason? a banky avatar... if i dont get one now how will i ever lol?

do u think i deserve one after publicly humiliating myself?[/quote]

I still don't have one, and look at some of my pics and videos.

Not that I even want one. Bea-tux Kiddo pwns.

w00t, another song for Cheap Ass Gamer: The Album. When I get enough, I'll burn a CD and send it to Cheapy. I still have your address Cheapy! MUAAHAAHAAHAAA!

I think its pretty funny.
I enjoy scratching over it...its a good time.

For some reason, I especially like this line:
"With the friendly advice from another cheap-o
You could probably find a discount at the home depot"

Haha, I actually kinda liked it. At least you stayed with the beat. Not bad at all, I wanna hear some more.

BTW, I really liked the beat.

my god.... I actually like rap/R&B....this would normally make me sick, but since its for fun, I can understand....

Heh heh, yeah definitely funny. I liked it too, nice beat. Took me this long to hear it. I'm glad it was bumped lol. Good job. Now where is the CAG Rap the Remix with Jay-Z? You know he's lurking somewhere to be on yet another song.

wha? you guys are nuts.. That rap was the worst sounding thing in the world.. I can crap out a tune with better lyrics than that garbage.. Dont encourage him.. he's already lame enough

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Did someone kick you in the balls before doing this lol JK. You need more bass behind your voice. Other then that it was O.K.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']wha? you guys are nuts.. That rap was the worst sounding thing in the world.. I can crap out a tune with better lyrics than that garbage.. Dont encourage him.. he's already lame enough[/quote]

Well then....do it....right now....come on....you have the balls? You make a rap and post it on this message board.

:roll:

bread's done
Back