The CAG Team Fortress 2 Night Every Wednesday Night 6 pm Pacific

of course you can.

Server: TF2_US_WC_22
Well
Ranked
5 matches
no time limit
auto team balance ON.

Looks like it just went into DUSTBOWL. Server name is still the same though so when searching dustbowl, look at the server names

Server: TF2_US_WC_10
Well
Ranked
5 matches
no time limit
auto team balance on. That's the stats.

I popped in for a little while. First time playing TF2 to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. Wasn't entirely impressed, but I'll give it several more shots before passing proper judgement.

I play this game ALL the time i'd love to play with you guys. My "clan" Team Voltron/Bonerstorm might join in too, although if we're all on the same team, it won't be much fun for anyone else ;)

I'm sending friend requests all over this thread.

Not bad, though it was quite a beating for a while there. Seemed like all the experienced players stayed on the same team and just kicked the crap out of team red over and over. Enjoyed it a lot more after the clan members left and there was more back and forth for while.

I don't know if this will be early this week. I have to go to the bank, so it may be a bit later then usual.

I didn't go to the bank after all so here's the settings

Server: TF2_US_WC_37
Well
Ranked
5 matches
no time limit
auto team balance ON.

Oh yeah. The game is NOW 20 dollars used at gamecrazy. 18 dollars if you have their mvp card. So I recommend picking up a copy of this game now and getting in on the tomfoolery.

YES,get this game. I honestly cant stop playing it. Tons of fun, and great competition (at least its fun until you play xblitz, haha).

Nice. I've only been playing about a month now, so a few people still whip up on me. Paco, I tryed adding you but couldn't figure it out.

sorry I didn't put up a game today. I just finished upgrading my hard drive and I'm restoring everything I had on it. I just put in 320 gigabits of storage.

Starting next week I can start getting back into it. My splint will be removed permanently and I can get back to regular gaming.

Looks like it's that time again.

Server: TF2_US_WC_70
Well
Ranked
5 matches
no time limit
auto team balance on.

I can't host the game tonight. I have to go to the dentist. Anyone else want to host?

bread's done
Back