The Calling Wii Reprint $34.99

Heres the problem with both of you. The reprints are obvious whether you require some "proof" to satisfy your arguments. It happened. They initiate companies to reprint games. As someone said before, wasting time arguing semantics here. Move along...
He asked for proof & like I said you failed at doing that. You've corrected yourself about GS reprinting games so take your own advice & stop wasting your time arguing semantics. Move along...

On topic:

How is this a deal when its been sub $30 new on amazon as previously mentioned? Don't support GS if you hate them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real question is, why doesn't GS reprint games? There's no way GQD has more working capital than GS. Seems like an easy way for GS to take advantage of collectors.
They could easily do it, but I think it's too niche a market for them to go after. When I worked there years ago, when they first merged with EB Games. I had suggested that we take some of the stores that were super close to each other and turn the EBs into "Gamestop Classic" and only buy and sell classic retro games. The higher ups thought this idea was cool, but ultimately wouldn't be profitable. I disagreed then and still think it would be a great idea and direction for GS to go in. Ultimately though they would ruin it by price gouging common games like Mario Bros. 3 and Altered Beast.

I was actually thinking about checking this out but then after looking up reviews I was wondering why anyone would want to pay that much money for it? People were paying 100 bucks for this? huh?
Most horror games that aren't published by huge companies get expensive on the second hand market since they print such small amounts. Like on the PS2, you have Rule of Rose and Kuon. Neither game has stellar reviews but they still go for a nice chunk of change.

I've been checking the stock at stores by me for Xenoblade Chronicles and I just noticed that they upped it to $60 used now.

I was at Gamestop and some dumbass was in line ahead of me and buying One Piece: Unlimited Adventure and bragging to the cashier about how it's an extremely rare game and worth $100 without even knowing that all of the copies at Gamestop stores are reprints and the value has dropped.

OG (black and white) vs reprint disc:

TiHjxuD.jpg

Last edited:
bread's done
Back