The Canadian PS3 Gameshare Group Thread

heimdal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hey guys,

I don't know if there's interest in a PS3 gameshare group, or if there's one in place for Canadians already, but I believe its worth taking a shot.

I'm interested in some PSN games, and it would be great if we can work it out
so that we can save some money. Just post what games you're interested in, and we'll decide what games to order and who's going to purchase.

How to setup a Gameshare (from Afterdawn)

1.) Write down your current sign in ID and password.

2.) Go under account management and delete all of your billing information if you keep a credit card number on file (this will stop the potential jack*** from purchasing stuff with your credit card to download to his own PS3).

3.) While in account management change your password to whatever and write down the new password. At this point it should be ok to exchange sign in information(make sure you give the person the new password and not the old one).

4.) Now both people will need to create a new user (you will have to keep this user on your system as long as you wish to play the content). After you you create a new user scroll down to Playstation network tab and click on Sign up for playstation network. You will have two options, choose use existing account and enter the opposite persons info. This will sign you into PSN as the other person.

5.) Enter the Playstation store and click on download list at the top hand corner. This will bring up all the past downloaded content. Choose what you wish to download. Perform the download in background.

6.) While the content is downloading it will be ok to click on your normal user and log back into your account with the new password (make sure the other person is at the same level as you are, this is why I suggest keeping in contact through other means as I said before). DO NOT TURN YOUR PS3 OFF.

7.) Once logged back in to your normal account it will be okay to go back in and change your password back to your normal one and add all of your billing info back in. By changing your password back you will not have to worry about unauthorized use of your account.

8.) Wait for the download to finish then install.

List of Downloadable Games - Release Date
(green is confirmed to be gameshareable, red is confirmed to be not)

1/4/07 GripShift
2/22/07 flOw
2/22/07 Q*Bert
3/1/07 Tekken: Dark Resurrection
4/12/07 Mortal Kombat II
5/10/07 Calling All Cars!
5/17/07 Rampage World Tour
5/24/07 Joust
6/28/07 Super Stardust HD
8/28/07 Warhawk
8/30/07 Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
9/13/07 PixelJunk Racers
10/11/07 Everyday Shooter
11/29/07 Pain

1/24/08 PixelJunk Monsters
4/17/08 Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
5/1/08 Echochrome
7/24/08 1942: Joint Strike
7/24/08 Siren: Blood Curse
7/31/08 PixelJunk Eden
8/14/08 Bionic Commando: Rearmed
8/21/08 Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
8/28/08 The Last Guy
9/25/08 Mega Man 9
9/25/08 Burnout Paradise

9/25/08 WipeOut HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for a user to set up the group/account for:
The Last Guy
:
jadomino
firehawk2
agtgibb
tigerhawk33
jonkaho

Anyone interested in starting a new echochrome group?

[quote name='OrageSick']I still havent created the Burnout group, but will do soon (I'm working on other stuff for now). And now since roller is joining the wipeout group too, I'll be making that one as well (since we're now a full group).

So here are the two groups I'll be creating:

Burnout Paradise:
1- jadomino
2- habsfan08
3- oragesick
4- costa
5- icelight

Wipeout HD:

1. Fronzi
2. HyeVltg3
3. OrageSick
4. Habsfan08
5. roller

I will try to get them done in the next few hours and will update you guys when I'm done (if it works),[/quote]

Thanks for setting this up. Downloading now :)

[quote name='OrageSick']I still havent created the Burnout group, but will do soon (I'm working on other stuff for now). And now since roller is joining the wipeout group too, I'll be making that one as well (since we're now a full group).

So here are the two groups I'll be creating:

Burnout Paradise:
1- jadomino
2- habsfan08
3- oragesick
4- costa
5- icelight

Wipeout HD:

1. Fronzi
2. HyeVltg3
3. OrageSick
4. Habsfan08
5. roller

I will try to get them done in the next few hours and will update you guys when I'm done (if it works),[/quote]

Downloaded, played and loving it

thanks man

I want to thank oragesick for doing this, yes I paid and if theirs another game I might want, hope you will be the leader again. cheers mate. what is the full list of gamesharing games?

[quote name='cknewdeal']Is there going to be another group for Burnout? I'd love to get in on that![/quote]

I think we have a partial burnout group

1. Fronzi
2. cknewdeal
3. HyeVltg3

The Burnout group is complete now:

1. Fronzi
2. cknewdeal
3. HyeVltg3
4. MatiasB
5. Ahoy

[quote name='firehawk12']I think everyone's kind of spent after the wildness of last week. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Heh, no kidding. I haven't even tried half the games I bought yet.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Who's setting up the BurnP Account?
ME.....I can if needed.(I think it is actually me, confirm?)[/quote] sounds good

Alright. BurnP Group...

The Burnout group is complete now:

1. Fronzi
2. cknewdeal
3. HyeVltg3
4. MatiasB
5. Ahoy

Sorry guys I've been busy lately.
But today is the day! As soon as I get home around 3-5pm (-5 GMT) I'll set up the account and PM you all the Acct.Name/Pass ;) :p.

[quote name='Costa']is their a list for all games that can be gameshared?[/quote]

Good idea.

I'll be working on that, and putting it on the first post.

Alright the OP is now updated with a list of PSN downloadable games.

LMK if I either missed a game or made an error in terms of whether a game is confirmed to be gameshared or not.

White means I have no idea if it's gameshareable or not.

Yes my next group will be aimed at getting Ratchet! who's in?

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal

PM me and this list will be filled.
And ask if you have no clue on how to GS.

I'll contribute if you've still got room, sent you a PM.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Yes my next group will be aimed at getting Ratchet! who's in?

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal

PM me and this list will be filled.
And ask if you have no clue on how to GS.[/quote]

Ok new update to the Ratchet GS Group.

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal
3.OrageSick
4.doctor_payne13

ONE MORE SPOT AVAILABLE! :D who wants it?
The group should hopefully be finalized by Thursday, as that is the day I plan/am able to make the account ;)

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick
4. doctor_payne13
5. habsfan08

Alright everyone you have till Thursday to change your minds.

Seems my PM wasn't fast enough.
[quote name='HyeVltg3']Ok new update to the Ratchet GS Group.

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick
4. doctor_payne13
5. habsfan08

Alright everyone you have till Thursday to change your minds.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt mind 3 game groups,

Wipeout:HD, BC:Rearmed, 1942
1. Costa
2. cknewdeal

I cant set it up, but I will pay, did so for Burnout and these games are cheap so 5 of us for the 3 games should cost $4 for Wipeout:HD, $2 each for BC:Rearmed and 1942, thats $8 for 3 games not bad. let me know, like I said I cant set it up but I will pay. thanks

[quote name='Costa']I wouldnt mind 3 game groups,

1. Costa

I cant set it up, but I will pay, did so for Burnout and these games are cheap so 5 of us for the 3 games should cost $4 for Wipeout:HD, $2 each for BC:Rearmed and 1942, thats $8 for 3 games not bad. let me know, like I said I cant set it up but I will pay. thanks[/quote]

Hey Costa, I'm in for that group too. Hopefully you can get someone to set it up.

1. Costa
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick

total for these 3 games $8, only 2 spots left

1. Costa
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick
4. skyanin

total for these 3 games $8, only 1 spot left

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Wait, Wait, I need to be update on the Ratchet GS Group....what happened kept reading that people needed to bail out.[/quote]

Only one person bailed, at least as far as this thread goes.

Hello
I have tekken 5, siren, crash bandicoot 1 and rayman to share.
Im after any or all of ratchet and clank QFB, Burnout paradise and Crash bandicoot 2 if anyone is interested.

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick
4. doctor_payne13

Ok just to confirm that everyone's spot is solid...because last time someone bailed right when I bought the game and had to pay his division too >.

I'm in if there is space!

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick
4. doctor_payne13

Ok just to confirm that everyone's spot is solid...because last time someone bailed right when I bought the game and had to pay his division too >.

1. Costa
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick
4. skyanin

total for these 3 games $8, only 1 spot left, we just need a single person to make it worth it, 3 games $8 now thats cheap

1. HyeVltg3
2. cknewdeal
3. OrageSick
4. doctor_payne13
5. AgtGibb

alright hopefully I will set it up tomorrow....you all have till tomorrow to confirm your spots, just Pm me.
if anyone bails, Account creation will be delayed :p...sorry guys I really don't want to have it go like last time.
[/quote]

So then, did everyone PM you? Is it going ahead today?

bread's done
Back