The "Can't we all just get along?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, there won't be 160GB Zune at launch next month, but will probably come down the line later....

I think I'll just buy the 80GB Zune and trade up later.
I can't go back to the iPod.

[quote name='dallow']OJ is missing since he got out on bail...[/QUOTE]
I'm so tired of hearing about celebrities. It's not news, I don't know why it is treated as such.

On a good note, my brother is moving to NJ as opposed to Alaska which means I might actually get to see him and his family more than once more in my life.

What's an OTT without my requisite complaint about kids at school and Rocko's sarcastic retort?

Anyways, so I was doing the all black thing today for the Jena Six. In first period, a kid asked me " where are you wearing black? ". I wanted to hurt him. It's people like that who really make me fucking sick. He didn't say anything to the " brown" kid next to me, but me, becuase i'm " white" , I got shot from the kid. I just told him my mom made me ( true), but either wya, what the hell is wrong with a white person supporting a cuase that is for the benefit of blacks? It's not the 20s anymore, schools aren't segregated, white people aren't the devil, I think it's about time people start realizing that before they start spewing shit from their mouves ( mouthes? mouths? ).

After that period i went to my locker , got my green jacket, and changed in the bathroom. I already saw where this was going. fuck that. I get enough shit daily. I don't even know what I was thinking wearing the black in the first place.

Message I just got on myspace, from a friend of a friend ...
yea well im really upsett at her like we hung out last friday and fooled around and her man as freaking out becuse my age and she tells me oh she wouldn't never hurt me and shit and the next thing you kno she fucking cals me shes like i just cant do this anymore i can't lie to him about you i was like dude whys he so worried about it hes not going to be touching me anyways i dunno i love her still to death but anyways know so i was seeing if you knew i was or if i knew you
What the shit?

[quote name='Punk_Raven']I don't even know what I was thinking wearing the black in the first place.[/quote]

Because it reflects the color of your tortured soul?

emo_kid.jpg

Wait, I meant
jasonvfreddyjason19inchwithsoundlarge.jpg

Mouves?

Mouths, dude.

Anyway, we've only been recently segregated in terms of the history of this country (1960s, which is roughly 40 years compared to the 400 we've been around here), so it's still tolerated/promoted/supported in some areas.

Which is a real shame. I took a course on blacks in America in college a few years ago. Prof was a cool guy and we focused on stuff from the Civil War to current times - Frederick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, MLK, etc. I was kind of shocked to find out that there is still no anti-lynching law in place, and that they had been entered into the Senate floor a few times, only to be shot down.

I don't even think we have one still. I could be wrong. I do know that after I took the course, there was talk about the Senate feeling bad about this, but I don't think they turned around and enacted a law afterward.

Anyway, the Jena 6 thing is a boiling-over point manifestation of years of racial tension in that area. The fact that people can't just fucking get along makes me sick, but oh well. I mean there are detractors and problems from both sides, but no one is concerned with just ending it - they are concerned with getting the last shot in and feeling superior at the final closing.

Which is sad. Give it the fuck up people. We're not cavemen anymore. Shit.

On a lighter note:

Dale> That middle school is impregnable. Cannot be pregnated! ..... Except...by me. But I don't come cheap.
Bobby> But I don't have a lot of money!
Dale> Fine I'll come cheap! You got five bucks?
Bobby> I can get four.
Dale> I'm in.

[quote name='Rocko']Because it reflects the color of your tortured soul?

emo_kid.jpg

Wait, I meant
jasonvfreddyjason19inchwithsoundlarge.jpg
[/quote]

Rocko, I have to admit, you are my favorite member on CAG. I know it's not likewise but I do actually look forward to your sarcastic remarks.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Message I just got on myspace, from a friend of a friend ... What the shit?[/QUOTE] Okay, according to her profile she's 17, and engaged, but she was getting into that lesbian shit? :whistle2:k
[quote name='Strell']Dale> That middle school is impregnable. Cannot be pregnated! ..... Except...by me. But I don't come cheap.
Bobby> But I don't have a lot of money!
Dale> Fine I'll come cheap! You got five bucks?
Bobby> I can get four.
Dale> I'm in.[/QUOTE] Impregnating middle schoolers is never a good idea. :shame:

To quote Morrissey, who coined this phrase for Emo kids forever (and they don't even know it)

"I wear black on the outside
'Cause black is how I feel on the inside"

[quote name='Punk_Raven']yeah[/quote]

You're in high school and your mom has the power to tell you what to wear? Hmm...

Oh, and to the turd to corrected with "flavor" with "flavour:"
A. You're wrong
B. The best answer would have been "flava."

[quote name='Punk_Raven']yeah[/quote]

Glad to know you they haven't let you graduate yet without knowing how to spell mouths.

[quote name='dallow']To quote Morrissey, who coined this phrase for Emo kids forever (and they don't even know it)

"I wear black on the outside
'Cause black is how I feel on the inside"
[/QUOTE] And people actually listen to this guy's music? :roll: :lol:

Emos are just metrosexual goths anyway. There's nothing original about any of it. They even stole the word "emo".

I'm being forced to post this. Just know that. It wasn't my choice...remember that movie Phonebooth? It's kinda like that.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4sizhcx06Q[/MEDIA]

Morrissey is not EMO.

Don't even get me started.

Another random Morrissey line!

"Let me get my hands
On your mammary glands!"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And people actually listen to this guy's music? :roll: :lol:

Emos are just metrosexual goths anyway. There's nothing original about any of it. They even stole the word "emo".[/QUOTE]
Metro goths without the dark poetry.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You're in high school and your mom has the power to tell you what to wear? Hmm...

Oh, and to the turd to corrected with "flavor" with "flavour:"
A. You're wrong
B. The best answer would have been "flava."[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm right. Just not where you're from.

And "turd"? Seriously?

I hate emo haircuts. They're a cross between a greasy helmet and a 1960s airline stewardess. God, I wish we had some emo people in here to lash out at!!

[quote name='darthbudge'] Well Dominos is awesome period.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

If you ever come over to College Station, go to Antonio's and have real pizza.

[quote name='dallow']Morrissey is not EMO.

Don't even get me started.

Another random Morrissey line!

"Let me get my hands
On your mammary glands!"[/QUOTE] I didn't say he was.

Oh yeah, that doesn't seem like he's trying to compensate for the gay at all. :roll: ;)

[quote name='Strell']Wrong.

If you ever come over to College Station, go to Antonio's and have real pizza.[/quote]

Well I mean for a Pizza Chain. Local Pizza shops are always better.

[quote name='Strell']Wrong.

If you ever come over to College Station, go to Antonio's and have real pizza.[/quote]

Very wrong. Everyone knows real pizza only exists in NY.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well I mean for a Pizza Chain. Local Pizza shops are always better.[/quote]
Even as a chain it's easily the worst one.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Very wrong. Everyone knows real pizza only exists in NY.[/quote]

TRUTH

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Very wrong. Everyone knows real pizza only exists in Chicago.[/QUOTE] Fixed.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Even as a chain it's easily the worst one.[/QUOTE] Are we forgetting LC?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Very wrong. Everyone knows real pizza only exists in NY.[/QUOTE]

There's so much wrong in here we could make wrongloaf.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Even as a chain it's easily the worst one.
[/QUOTE]

Spoken by a man who has obviously never had Little Caesars.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Spoken by a man who has obviously never had Little Caesars.[/quote]

I'm speaking of chains that serve food, which means it must be edible. Hence, no Little Ceasers.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm speaking of chains that serve food, which means it must be edible. Hence, no Little Ceasers.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

[quote name='dallow']Morrissey is not EMO.
[/QUOTE]

An anagram of Morrissey is:

Emo sirsry.

So yes. S'morissy is super emo. Sirsry.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Even as a chain it's easily the worst one.
[/quote]

Alright fine, what is your fav pizza chain?

Also Chicago does have the best Pizza. Better then NYC.

[quote name='Strell']There's so much wrong in here we could make wrongloaf.[/quote]

And NY is so good at making pizza, that we could easily make a great pizza out of that wrongloaf.

And also, we have the same birthday.

NY pizza > chicago pizza. Won't ever change my mind about that, as it's steeped in hometown pride.

As for chain? Sbarro, as out here it's the closest thing to a NY slice. Other than that, Papa Johns or Pizza Hut.

[quote name='dallow']How does SKATE online work?
I want it.[/quote]

You can have ''Spot Battles'' which is like 3 rounds of you attemping to get a higher score on a nice skating spot than your opponents. Its really fun cause it takes you all around the city.

Then theres free skate, where you can just fuck around and have fun.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']NY pizza > chicago pizza. Won't ever change my mind about that, as it's steeped in hometown pride.

As for chain? Sbarro, as out here it's the closest thing to a NY slice. Other than that, Papa Johns or Pizza Hut.[/quote]

Alright well I think that Papa Johns is too pricey for me and Pizza Hut is like licking greasy cardboard. But hey that could just be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back