The "Casey Rybread gets drunk off 2 beers" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that Foster's will be ending in November. Hopefully Cartoon Network will show reruns since most of their new shows suck ass.

I have a bunch of free t's from over the years, but I've never worn most of them.
I don't know why I keep them either.

[quote name='wubb']A syb siting!

:whee:

Hmm his id doesn't actually start with syb but for some reason I always read it that way. :whee:[/quote]I got my Pokeballs out!

kinky!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What the fuck happened here? Also, congrats to the finally engaged couple and Frisky I guess.[/quote]

HOLY SHIT!!! :shock:

[quote name='wubb']A syb siting!

Hmm his id doesn't actually start with syb but for some reason I always read it that way. :whee:[/QUOTE]

me too! :whee:

[quote name='lordwow']That banner is so OTHB it's basically OnTHB of the bike next to it.[/QUOTE]

Damn!

We'll call that an OnTHB+1

Morning OTT

I played Gears last night w/ OTTers and I wasn't the worst player!!!

I even got some wins for the team...

BSB: You now have ZERO excuse to duck playing OTT Gears games

Wubbie:

I picked up Halo 3 again. When's CAG Halo night? I want some fried Pengy

[quote name='tiredfornow']I forgot what OTHB stands for already.[/QUOTE]

It's transcended being an acronym. Like the word radar.

[quote name='manthing']
Wubbie:

I picked up Halo 3 again. When's CAG Halo night? I want some fried Pengy[/QUOTE]

And you'll have sold it again in 2 weeks when I get my 360 back right? I'm wise to your games.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

:whee:[/quote]
Really? :whistle2:k

JFD, definitely. I think he went a whole 7 rounds one match without getting a point. Mangwing has an excuse since its like his 2nd time playing a video game, but JFD knew the ropes. :cool:

---

@ wubb :
010406010303011610200807086375edb1c.jpg

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

BSB: You now have ZERO excuse to duck playing OTT Gears games
[/quote]

I wasn't ducking. I never get invited :cry:

You should try that gamertag generator they have on Live when you can't come up with anything straight up clevuh, JFD.

Some of them are awesome.

JFD v. Manthing - no lancers, no shotguns, just power weapons

:rofl: I can already see Manthing reading ''no lancers'' then using the chainsaw on the first round. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it? I just like looking at charts. :whistle2:k :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, there's that, too.

I probably do that too much.

[quote name='tiredfornow']JFD v. Manthing - no lancers, no shotguns, just power weapons

:rofl: I can already see Manthing reading ''no lancers'' then using the chainsaw on the first round. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Maybe they can wait until Gears 2 so we can zoom around the map and watch the whole thing.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Manthing, let's settle this quarrel, but on Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii.[/QUOTE]

You should really use Mario Kart Wii or Halo 3 to settle this.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Manthing, let's settle this quarrel, but on Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii.[/quote]

Sure thing

Once you buy me a Wii and Smash

:booty:

And I know the Lancer is the chainsaw gun Teef

:cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']Settle it with a rubber ducky race.[/quote]

Sorry, but I do not want to 'settle' anything with Johnny by anything remotely associated with bathing

:nottalking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back