The Celebratory "DarthPuma is Gone Forever!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']I don't believe it.

One could never get enough Skyline chili.

:nottalking:[/QUOTE]

This may be true, but my stomach was telling me otherwise. Luckily it is all better now and only the deliciousness is lingering.

~~~

After watching the new episode of Breaking Bad I have hopes for this season being pure badass.

My only wish is that Skylar dies a horrible death.

The computer next to me keeps rebooting itself every 15 seconds and attempts to start up windows but can't. This has been going on for about hours, I think. Poor little machine.

[quote name='munch']Has anyone heard anything about that alleged free copy of ODST?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm still going to cross my fingers and wait patiently for mine, though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It made a ton of $$, they'd be stupid not to.[/QUOTE]

Titanic made a ton of money. It has no sequel. Time will only tell if we'll suffer the abuse of Avatar 2. :(

Two Transformers movies is two movies too many. :p

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Titanic made a ton of money. It has no sequel. Time will only tell if we'll suffer the abuse of Avatar 2. :(

Two Transformers movies is two movies too many. :p[/QUOTE]

No sequel, but it's being re-released in 3-D.

All people who like Transformers and 3-D are retarded.
LinkinPrime likes Transfomers and 3-D.
Therefore, . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
There was an article in the paper about a local theater who is considering not showing 3D movies anymore because it made a bunch of the viewers motion sick.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I need a Venn diagram . . .[/QUOTE]

96692393.jpg

I'm pretty sure that would only apply if Munch said...

"Some people who like Transformers and 3-D are retarded.
LinkinPrime likes Transfomers and 3-D.
Therefore, . . ."

[quote name='munch']What I'm saying is LinkinPrime is a fucking retard. Draw a diagram of that... then get the fuck out of here and take JolietJake with you.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='flowery']I think I just made myself sick eating to many Skyline Chili Cheese Coney's.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']I don't believe it.

One could never get enough Skyline chili.

:nottalking:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flowery']This may be true, but my stomach was telling me otherwise. Luckily it is all better now and only the deliciousness is lingering.
[/QUOTE]

I'd kill for some Skyline right now.

"Hey Guys, I don't really have munch on ignore, but I'm going to pretend like I do because I'm a fucking retard. So what are you talking about? heehee."--StupidAssStinkinLinkin

Between manthing's drunkenness and all of the tomatoes, I'm surprised Puma's not an addict by proxy. Y'all are some enablin' motherfuckers. ;)

I almost banned him yesterday, but good things come to those who wait. He actually asked to be shitcanned today mentioning some bullshit need to focus on school. Needless to say he will not be welcome back.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Titanic made a ton of money. It has no sequel. Time will only tell if we'll suffer the abuse of Avatar 2. :(

Two Transformers movies is two movies too many. :p[/QUOTE]
Kinda hard to make a sequel to Titanic...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I almost banned him yesterday, but good things come to those who wait. He actually asked to be shitcanned today mentioning some bullshit need to focus on school. Needless to say he will not be welcome back.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to take at least some credit for this.

I never thought this day would come.

~~~

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'd kill for some Skyline right now.[/QUOTE]

I saw they sell cans of the Skyline Chili at stores now.

Needing to get banned from a message board in order to do school work is pathetic.

Not as pathetic as lying about needing to do school work in order to leave without looking like your tail is between your legs, though.

[quote name='Rocko']Needing to get banned from a message board in order to do school work is pathetic.

Not as pathetic as lying about needing to do school work in order to leave without looking like your tail is between your legs, though.[/QUOTE]

I think he knew it was about to happen anyways. I made a post in the OTT yesterday declaring it before I deleted it and went to get consensus before pulling the trigger.

If he comes back point him out and I will show him the door.

Any of you guys with netbooks try running Win7 on them? Trying to decide if i want to bother or just wait until i get something new with it installed later.

I never heard of Skyline Chili...my wife makes unbelievably awesome home made chili though so I'm good :drool:. That reminds me, I gotta ask her to make some soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back