The Charles in Charge OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerguy961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Cause I want Charles in Charge of my days and my nights, my wrongs and my rights...

VNY02%20IN%20CHARGE.jpg

[quote name='supadupacheap']With the way things have been going in the OTTs lately, this is a more suitable "Charles" for us.
VNY02%20IN%20CHARGE.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha...

[quote name='supadupacheap']With the way things have been going in the OTTs lately, this is a more suitable "Charles" for us.

VNY02%20IN%20CHARGE.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Added...

[quote name='beerguy961']Not yet. I finally got it in...[/QUOTE]
oh ok. I remember something about it. I have no idea why.

Alright. I'm going to bed. Show kittie some kindness for my sake please.

[quote name='beerguy961']Hmmm.... Now I kind of want to make it the "Puppet Sex OTT"... with this:
teamamericaavatar.gif
[/QUOTE]
That pic isn't working now, though that may be for the better.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']oh ok. I remember something about it. I have no idea why.

Alright. I'm going to bed. Show kittie some kindness for my sake please.[/QUOTE]
I think it was the "It's Coke, Dammit OTT" and I mentioned that I didn't make it the CiC OTT because I didn't think people would get the reference, and then like 3 people started posting pictures of Willie Ames...

[quote name='beerguy961']Added...[/QUOTE]
I do like the bait and switch we have going on. You think its an innocent sitcom themed OTT but in reality its a Manson OTT.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I do like the bait and switch we have going on. You think its an innocent sitcom themed OTT but in reality its a Manson OTT.[/QUOTE]
It's bait and bait, baby...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']oh ok. I remember something about it. I have no idea why.

Alright. I'm going to bed. Show kittie some kindness for my sake please.[/QUOTE]
There are no friends and allies in the OTT. Its every man,woman, and child for themselves.
And if it gets ugly, know that Ill eat any one of you without the tiniest bit of hesitation.

Mmm...tastes like chicken. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']8-[[/QUOTE]
I hate you Banky, fyi. I remembered the OTT with the LJackson talk. Went to find my cd and its gone. Had you not brought it up, I wouldnt have remembered it was stolen, and been much happier.

Ahole. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']i miss my OTT[/QUOTE]

You don't have to miss it, it's still open, we can go there and recap how it all played out.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I hate you Banky, fyi. I remembered the OTT with the LJackson talk. Went to find my cd and its gone. Had you not brought it up, I wouldnt have remembered it was stolen, and been much happier.

Ahole. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, it's a shame that happens to someone with good taste in music.

Baaaa baaaaa go the sheep.

Look at you all, the old topic isn't even closed yet but you all just migrate to the next one. Just like you're supposed to. Bitches.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sorry man, it's a shame that happens to someone with good taste in music.[/QUOTE]
Meh, Im ok. I pigeonhole myself too much I think. I used to be really diverse but I stopped listening to all *newer* music. Im sure I miss some good stuff but I still prefer digging deeper in the past stuff thats *new* to me.
And yeah, I had a whole bunch stolen. Ex girlfriend knew music interfaces with my DNA so she hit me where it hurt. About 150 CDs gone. Sucked.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Baaaa baaaaa go the sheep.

Look at you all, the old topic isn't even closed yet but you all just migrate to the next one. Just like you're supposed to. Bitches.[/QUOTE]
And look who followed...

[quote name='Scorch']R. Kelly 1up's Ashley Simpson's lip sync disaster

First time i've seen/heard this, it's pretty bad. Half of the time, he forgets to even mouth the words.

//edit: Not to mention that the song is fucking retarded.[/QUOTE]
Holy hell that was awful. Did somebody not see him rehearsing? How on earth do you AIR that?
And the man never had much talent so why on earth try to do something so above your skills?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Holy hell that was awful. Did somebody not see him rehearsing? How on earth do you AIR that?
And the man never had much talent so why on earth try to do something so above your skills?[/QUOTE]

Wow, that was freaking terrible. I can't believe people in the audience were raising theirs hands as if he was singing or something... (the song/story is pretty lame)

Was he supposed to be singing that live? I mean it was too blatantly obvious that he wasn't actually singing that for them to have expected audiences to believe it.

VNY02%20IN%20CHARGE.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My idol ;)

[quote name='Mouse']We need a Nightcourt themed OTT.

Badly.[/QUOTE]

We need a Night Court Themed Banky-tar.
I mean, you could even do a set... I mean, there's even a perfect role for CheapyD! :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']well at least I didn't miss much[/QUOTE]

That's what my dad said when he was late to the hospital on my day of birth.

[quote name='flowery']Its a shame I missed all the fun in the last OTT.[/QUOTE]

That's a definition of "fun" that I wasn't previously aware of.

[quote name='shrike4242']That's a definition of "fun" that I wasn't previously aware of.[/QUOTE]

I am sure it was more fun then sleeping and waking up at 7 for Physics and Calc 2.

I wish I was taking larger classes... then I could play with my Nintendogs. All my classes are less than 40 students :cry:
Poor Kira and Zel... they don't get 10 walks a day any more. They're lucky if they get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back